LIGHT AND DARKNESS (A TALES O...

By MrDex08

1,000 years after the events at the Empyrean's Throne... Velvet wakes up from her stasis, she now finds herse... More

INTRODUCTION
I: THE END OF AN ETERNAL SLEEP

NOTES

277 3 0
By MrDex08

This is just a fanfiction on the Events of the popular games of Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria. Note that reading this will have major spoilers on both the events of the game, I might make some slight modifications, such as Alisha won't be chopped liver and she and Rose would both be on Sorey's side and can Armatize, much like in the Anime (Tales of Zestiria the X). Do comment if you find something confusing or something wrong. I do want to know what you want to add or want me to explain. Also, Note that I will both use the terms 'Seraph' and 'Malak', and 'Hellion' and 'Daemon'. So, do keep up. Coo coo!!

That's all for now!

Magikazam!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
83.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
790K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...