WAYS TO LOVE YOU(Billdip Fanf...

By KhenjaBadrina

When the Gravity Falls we're all trap and Ford has to choose to give to equation to Bill to make Weirdmaggedo... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
A/N
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
A\N
IMPORTANT A/N

CHAPTER 5

5K 176 217
By KhenjaBadrina

DIPPER'S POV

Bill brought me and Norman to his house to have fun. Fortunately for my blindness I can't get to see his home.

I held Norman's shirt.

"Woah... " I hear Norman mumbled.

"What is it Norman?" I asked very curious.

"Bill I didn't know a doctor would own a mansion." He spoke.

Dr Bill Carson a newbie doctor owned a mansion? That seems hard to believed.

I hear Dr Carson chuckled.

"That's because I'm not a doctor anymore. I just resign and got a business of my own." He said.

I frowned. So he isn't going to be my doctor anymore. I kinda like Dr Carson but not like "like" him. It's just like him as a friend oh I don't know.

"Oh and Dipper I got a surprise for you once we get inside." Dr Carson said.

I really can't put my finger on cause his voice is quite familiar.

But it's isn't him right? He's gone since he used his ultimate power.

I felt the car stops and Norman pulled me out of the car gently. Then he stroll me as he followed Dr Carson inside the house.

"What does his place look like Norm?" I asked.

"Well better than Donald Trump's." He said.

If his home is better than Donald Trump then I'm guessing it's way more fancier.

"Wow the wallpapers are all black and yellow but mostly gold." Norman muttered.

Now there's some hints. Gold? I'm guessing the walking is long.

Bill introduced to us each of the room. And disappointedly I can't see what they look like. He has a living room, exercise room, study room and an indoor swimming pool.

"Um Norman can I take Dipper for now I want to tell him something." He asked Norman.

"Yeah sure." I hear Norman said.

"You can eat some food in the fridge." Carson offered.

And now I hear running footsteps guessing Norman had left me and Bill Carson.

Carson stroll my chair to a room I don't know cause o can't see.

Suddenly my chair stops.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Your in my study room kid." He said.

I head him sigh.

"There's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Before you woke up you were still in coma. But before you woke up there's something wrong with you." He started.

Now I'm starting to sweat. I swallowed hard.

"Then what happened?"

"Your organs stop working. It almost killed you." He said.

"What!? How am I still alive now?"

"Because I did something to you." Is all that he said.

"And Dipper I have to tell you something."

I nod.

"Okay I'm listening."

"I can make you see and walk again. Without surgery whatsoever." He said.

"What really when can we do that!" I asked very excited.

"Well that's what I'm saying. Dipper let's make a deal." He started.

"What kinda deal?" I asked like this is getting quite familiar.

"If I make you see and walk again.. I'll tell you the end of the deal is okay?" He offered.

"Okay fine deal." I said as I held a hand. Carson took it and shook it sealing our deal.

"Perfect Pine tree." He whispered.

Oh. My. Lord.

Then there was flashing light that flash my eyes. And I felt my body became different. As the light died down.. I can see again.

I look around my surroundings. There was a lot of books. And I see a tall tanned man with weird tattoos on his right arm. His wearing a checkered polo shirt, jeans and sneakers.

"Can ya see right again Pine tree?" He asked.

And I know who he is...

"Bill!? Your doctor Carson all this time!?" I exclaimed.

He just smirk.

"Well yeah cause I'm the only one that knows how to cure you." He said.

"You could've died when I didn't came." He added.

Now that he said that he did say there's something wrong with me.

"Okay, tell me what's wrong with me and why I could've died?" I asked.

"Well before you woke up your organs stop working right? So I used my powers to get all of your out of you." He said simply.

"Then who's organs is inside of me now?"

"Actually you don't have anymore organs Pine tree." He said like it was obvious.

"What!? You mean I'm an organless human being!?" I panicked. I don't know if the last one is a word?

"No. But I replace your organs with illusion magic." He said.

I raise an eyebrow.

"You used illusion magic to make me organs?"

He smiled and nod.

"Yeah and your part of my magic now. So if I die you die also." He said.

"So why do you have to ask me a deal?"

He smiled and lend me a hand and I took it. And I can stand properly.

"I did that because I wanted to be apart of you. Since we made the deal your mine and I used my magic to cure you." He answered.

Wow I don't have internal organs anymore. But Bill waste his energy to save me. But why?

"I can answer that later Pine tree." Bill said.

I forgot he can read minds.

"So what do you want for the end of the deal?" I asked.

He grinned.

"I want you to be the end of the deal. You will be mine and nothing else." He whispered in my ear.

"What about the hospital? What about my family? "

"Don't worry about that. I hypnotize the staff there thinking your dead and I escape you there. And you family didn't even come here to see you remember." He whispered.

He's right. Even if I died my family won't come. Especially Mabel. I decline my apprenticeship to Ford so I can be with her.

"Okay Bill you'll have me." I said.

Bill hugged me.

"Good boy."

He pulled away.

"I should change my clothes because someone might be summoning me later." Bill said.

He snaps his fingers and his clothes change. His now wearing a yellow and black tailcoat, black dress pants and dress shoes. He has a cane and a top hat above his head.

"So that's your human form?" I asked a he nods.

"Yes, and this is my true form." He explains.

Then the door opened revealing Norman. He's wearing a purple long sleeve shirt with black stripes.

"Mason how are you walking?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Norman I can walk and see again!" I said happily.

He smiled and tackled me. Then we stop and he look at Bill.

"Um Doctor Bill why are you wearing a suit?" He asked.

Forgot he has no idea about Bill.

Me, Norm and Bill sat down and discuss things. I told him and his name isn't Bill Carson but Bill Cipher the Dorito demon that's bugging me all summer. Bill then explains how he got here and he's energy are limited now. And he even said he owns a new hotel now which I'm impressed. He even warn us about other demons and there even angels around this place. He even explains that my organs are illusions now and that if he dies I die too. And he even knows that Norman can see Ghost.

"So like the Dorito demon Bill Cipher is here in front of me in the flesh." Norman reminded and I nodded.

"What is it with you meatsacks and Doritos." Bill complained.

Me and Norm look at each other and smirk. He knows what I'm thinking and I know what he's thinking.

Norm took out a Dorito pack from his bag and opened it. He offered some to me and Bill. Bill seems to be terrified and refuses.

Me and Norman are now eating Doritos in front of him. And he was shivering.

"Why are you guys eating?" He asks.

"Cause were hungry." I said simply. He swallowed hard.

A lot of chips in my mouth.

Bill begins to sweat and it was hilarious. Then he shed a tear.

"What's wrong Bill?" I asked.

Bill stood up.

"I'm gonna throw up in the bathroom." He said running off.

Me and Norman laugh.

"Dude it's nice for you to be normal again." Norman said.

"Yeah. And I'll be transferring to another school next week." I said.

"Maybe this Bill Cipher likes you Mason." Norman changed the topic.

"Norm he's a demon. We nearly killed each other why on earth would he like me." I said.

"Well yeah you two used to be enemies. But think about it man. Bill knows that your gonna die anyway but he saved you." He explains.

"And why would he want you to be the part of the deal?" Norman added then he smirk.

I blushed. Then I took off my Pine tree hat. I've forgot that it's even in my head.

And just in time Bill came back.

"Sorry.. Just got sick.." He said.

Then Norman look at his phone and look at the time and stood up.

"I better get going now. See ya." Norman said.

"I could teleport you to a nearby bus station." Bill offered.

Norman smiled and nod. Bill snaps his fingers and he disappear. Bill then glance at me.

"Want me to show you to your room?" Bill asked.

"Sure why not." I said and stood up.

Me and Bill walk the halls for awhile and not speaking.

"So Pine tree... I'm having this Grand Opening next week.. And better prepared okay." He said breaking the awkward silent between us.

"Okay Bill." Is all I said.

I want to ask him why he help me live a little longer. He's the God of Chaos and why would he let a kid with noodle arms live when he's about to die?

I was cut off by my thoughts by hearing Bill sighing.

"Pine tree the reason I help you is... I want to thank you.." He said.

"What you said back there really made me think twice on letting you die. Like your willing to understand me... Your the first meatsack that said those words. And I want to say thank you." He explains.

Now we reach to a blue door with a Pine tree symbol on it. He opens the door and revealed a room that I always wanted.

The decorations of the room is blue. I have a comfy blue bed with a pine tree symbol on it. And there's a wardrobe with different kinds of fancy clothes. A computer, microscope and some other scientific things. I even had a bookshelf.

I smiled at my new room. Then Bill smiled too. We sat on my bed. And Bill snaps his fingers and two books appeared.

One book is blue with a gold Pine tree symbol on it and the other is black with blue Pine tree symbol too.

Bill handed me the two book. I opened to blue one and found nothing but blanks. But the second books has all kinds of different spells that I never heard of.

"The first book is you journal Pine tree. There you can keep all your thoughts. And the other one is your spell book. It's for self defence." Bill explained.

"Thanks Bill."

"Your welcome Pine tree. But you will be my slave from now on Pine tree. What I did to cure you was a thank you but the part where I cure you so you can see and walk has a price." He explains.

He stood up and leaves.

"Well I better go now. I'll see you at supper." He said and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 9.6K 42
[COMPLETED] *Cover Artwork Made by @Damare on DeviantART #1 in "bipper" - 9/9/18 He was the depth of fear, he could show you your worst nightmares w...
9.8K 606 28
The sun rises on a beautiful sunny summer day. Bill has been waiting for the perfect time to try again. Cast in stone, a statue in the forest of Grav...
399K 14.9K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
84.1K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...