Maid In Black(HIATUS)

By unknown_user91

Read and you'll see..... *wink wink* More

Misunderstandings Blow
No More Games
Yummy

Falling Into Bad Habits

9.2K 13 0
By unknown_user91

I just got home from work from the company. I worked along side my father as a prep before I'll be able to take over the business. The business had been in the family for generations, and soon it will be my turn to carry on the family name.

Collen's Industries.

I parked the car before exiting and running towards the front door. It was raining heavily outside, and unfortunately, I had gotten a bit wet. I hated when it rained. I always got wet somehow, and to top it all off, I'm freezing cold.

I walked through the halls looking for any sign of life.

"Jeffrey! Viola!" I called out for my hired helpers.

Silence. Nothing but the sound of my footsteps echoing throughout the mansion was audible. I sighed and almost face palmed myself for forgetting that I had given everyone some time off to spend time with their family for the holidays.

I groaned loudly at the thought of not having anyone to help me get out of theses clothes and into some warm ones.

I hurriedly went to the master bedroom, where I resided and stripped out of the wet clothes. I made sure to turn on the heat in the room to help me get warm faster.

I released a sigh of content when the warmth of the room started to engulf me.

"That's better." I sighed to myself.

I got myself dry and put on a pair of boxers before plopping myself lazily down on the leather couch.

I checked my phone for any important messages, gratefully, there wasn't any. Bored, I decided to fall into old habits and searched up an old porn site.

I grabbed the cushion next to me and placed it on my lap. After scrolling through various videos, I finally chose one.

A little after the video started, the girl's moan sounded throughout the room. It was a pretty round face, blue eyed, blonde. Hour glass figure, full breasts and a round ass.

"You've been a bad boy."she purred sensually as she walked over towards the man seated on a chair. She was stark naked in nothing but black heels and a black police cap with a red stripe along the tip of the cap. She also had a piece of rope in her hand.

"Oh yes I have." I grinned, whipping out my now erected friend.

"You'll have to be punished severely." She whispered in his ears, while she tied his hands and feet together with a piece of rope.

"Yeah baby, punish me . I deserve it." I almost moaned as I stroked myself. Rubbing my tip with my thumb, then moving my hands up and down slowly.

She removed the mans boxers then climbed on top of him, where she then started to grind against him.

"That's it baby." I moaned, stroking myself a bit faster.

The girl got up and kneeled down before him before slowly trailing her hands down his boxers and pulling out his friend. She then licked the tip before jerking him off.

After a while she placed him inside her mouth, where she licked and sucked his cock. The man started moving, grinding himself against her and she stopped immediately.

"No moving now." She scolded with a seductive smirk on her face, "You're being punished. Or do you want more punishment?"

"Oh yes, punish me baby." I moaned, putting more speed in my hand movements.

Right when I felt like I was about to get lost in the abyss of pleasure, my door opened. In panic, I quickly removed my hand from my boxers, but left the cushion to hide myself.

The person later entered the room and closed it behind them. It was the maid. I released a breath that I hadn't realized that I was holding.

"Rosita?" I called.

She stumbled backwards, almost dropping the basket of cleaning tools in her hand.

"Mr. Collen, you're home! I hadn't realized that you arrived!" She puffs out, using one hand to hold her chest. Her Spanish accent pouring out with every word.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused. I thought I informed everyone that they could go home for the holidays.

"I'm here to clean the master bedroom, sir." She answered as she began doing so.

"Didn't you get the message that you won't be expected to work, and that you'll be able to ho home for the holidays?" I inquired further. I was a bit annoyed at the fact that she interrupted me while I was masturbating.

"Yes sir."

"Then why are you still here? Why aren't you with your family?" I tried my best not to sound rude.

"I haven't completed my duties as yet. The message read that as soon as we're through with our respected chores, then we may do so." She informed.

"Oh, okay. I'll leave you to it then." I gestured. She couldn't have chosen to clean this room at the worst time.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" A feminine voice moaned.

Shit! I almost forgot about the video. Why didn't I turn the damn thing off?!

I scrambled to switch my phone off then turned my attention to Rosita. Her expression was indifferent as she continued dusting the shelves with her back towards me.

That's when I noticed Rosita fully. She had on her uniform as she usually wore it, but now that a particular part of me is still standing erect and begging for attention, my thoughts have been over run with unprofessional thoughts.

She wore a black and white blouse that hugged her chest, and a short frilled black and white skirt with a small apron tied around her waist. She was also wearing a stocking that ended mid-thigh and black flats.

I groaned softly in frustration. I unconsciously rubbed the tip of my cock with my thumb while watching her every move.

She placed the feather dusting brush on one of the shelves she was dusting to reach for something. I didn't really care. I just watched as her skirt rose a bit as she stretched for the item.

I slowly began rubbing my cock up and down. I relaxed into the couch further while using the cushion to continue hiding myself.

She seemed to have gotten what she wanted and reached for the dusting brush, but she accidentally bounced the shelf and it rolled off and fell to the tiled floor, where it rolled behind the shelf. She released a low grunt as she kneed down to search for it. She bent over while using her hand to search behind the shelf for it. Her skirt rose up further revealing a part of her black laced underwear.

I began stroking myself faster. Her skin was slightly tanned and looked soft to the touch. I could see through the laced underwear slightly and my mind ran wild trying to figure out how she actually looked.

A soft moan escaped my lips and I cursed myself internally when she turned around to see what it was. I stopped in my actions immediately.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Collen?" She questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "No, e-everything is f-fine" I stammered slightly.

I slowly rubbed the tip of my erection. I was beginning to get annoyed at the fact that I couldn't get my long awaited release.

She took one last look at me before turning back around to search for the dusting brush. I immediately started jerking myself off once again. Her laced underwear was in clear view and I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to be inside her. Only the thought drove me insane. I could feel that I was close.

I'm almost there!

I slammed my eyes shut as I grew closer to my ejaculation.
"Mr. Collen?" I heard a sweet Spanish accent voice call.

I opened my eyes to see Rosita standing before me with a shocked look.

"I-I-I-I" I stammered trying to come up with coherent words.

She came closer and before I knew it, she had removed the cushion revealing my manhood. She gasped in utter shock.

"Mr. Collen!" She screamed covering her mouth with her hands as she gaped at me wide-eyed in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
166K 6.1K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
144K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !