My Guardian , Leviathan

By GhostPlagueDoc

A Subnautica fanfic. -You're now stranded on a strange planet with weird alien life forms. You're goal is to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: more information
3: Another Survivor?
sorry not at update but important
3: Another survivor cont.
4 : Misdeeds
Loose Ends
This is it
So Its been a minute

Return

5.2K 113 20
By GhostPlagueDoc

    Koltu and I make it back to base. I'm pretty sure Ryan and Greg we're back by now. I walked around the base before I started hearing there voices confirming they were indeed back. I walked into one of the larger rooms of the base, a creature holding tank. It had a few familiar faces, bone shark, and stuff. But there was now a new little friend, a cuttlefish.
     "Who's this little cutie?", I ask walking closer to the tank. The cuttlefish swims over to the glass and bubbles at me happily. I giggle at it, it giving a smile back.
      "That's the cuttlefish I found while looking for materials. He's quite the sweetheart", Ryan says beeming at me. I laugh.
   "I can tell ".  Greg walks over.
   " On a side note, if you got the items , we should be able to get back home soon", He says , trying not to sound upset that you were by 'yourself'.
     "Speaking of which, here's the items ", I reply pulling them out.
     "Wait, let me see your arm", Greg commands. I give him a confused look before realizing that my arm hurt. I showed him my arm, he turns your arm to get a better view. Ryan steps over and makes an odd hiss like you do when you see something painful. Ryan runs out of the room.
     "What's ? How bad is it?", I ask giving Greg a shocked expression.
     "What happened down there?", Greg asked with a hint of anger in his voice.
      " Well I was attacked by a sea dragon, and there was a partial cave in ", Greg cuts me off.
     "WHAT?! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED DOWN THERE!", Greg yells, I knew he was worried but geez.
     "Relax, you didn't let me finish, Koltu was there too, he saved me ,and I...", I pause.
      "You what?", Greg says slightly irritated and slightly upset.
       " I saved him, I must've injured my arm when I intervened", I explained.
      "Wha-", Greg was cut off by Ryan quickly re-entering with a medkit. Greg steps back to calm down.
       "Here let me see your arm.", Ryan says gently holding my arm, he examines it carefully before cleaning it , stitching it, and wrapping it. He smiles at you as he put the medkit away.
       "That should do.", He informed you, patting your shoulder.
       "Thank you ", I reply. We get all the items squared away in a locker, cabinet thing. I go to the glass observitory. And sit down for a little, watching Koltu swim by from time to time and just watching fish swim by, some in schools some by themselves. Some times I really wouldn't mind staying here. But it will be nice to see other humans and sentient life once more. Til then we shall wait...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.7K 348 9
Nanami Haruka always seems to have no problems. She looks like she has her whole life together. But, that's just what she wants them to think. She do...
234K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
24.9K 562 23
Hannah McCoy and Pavel Chekov have survived their first adventure in the USS Enterprise. What happens, though, when a mysterious man attacks Starflee...