ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjk

By Soft_jeon

- step brother- A forbidden love story. (¡High cringe because it was my first book!) [If you don't like the s... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twentyone•
•Twentytwo•
•Twentythree•
•Twentyfour•
•Twentyfive•
•Twentysix•
•Twentyseven•
•Twentyeight•
•Twentynine•
•Thirty•
•not an update•
•Thirtyone•
•Thirtytwo•
:Thirtythree:
•Thirtyfour•
•Thirtyfive•
•Thirtyseven•
•Thirtyeight•
•Thirtynine•
•Fourty•
•Fourtyone•
Fourtytwo
•Fourtythree•
•Fourtyfour•
•Fourtyfive•
•Fourtyfive•-prt 2
•Fourtysix•
•Fourtyseven•
•Fourtyeight•
•Fourtynine•
•Fifty•
•Fiftyone•
•Fiftytwo•
•Fiftythree•
•Fiftyfour•
•Fiftyfive•
•Fiftysix•
•Fiftyseven•
•Fiftyeight•
•Fiftynine•

•Thirtysix•

6.5K 169 48
By Soft_jeon

You could say I was flabbergasted.

Angry.

Frustrated that my own mother arranged this without my permission.

"Why?"Was all I could say, the tap water was still running and my hand clenched the scrubber. "Because, you've finished school and you're leaving for college. He's handome..and wealthy"She emphasized 'wealthy' as she grabbed the table cloth and gave the dinning table a rub. "I don't care. You don't go off and make life choices for me, I'm still young and..I want to date someone I actually like."I sighed. "Ah but you'll really like this boy-". She said as she folded the cloth.

"We're not talking about this anymore."I stated before giving up on the stained plate. "Just think about it, please."She begged with a soft tone and I slowly nodded before escaping upstairs.

-

Jungkook sighed as he carried another box to the car boot, he was packing for his new apartment. He went to grab another box. I ran to his rescue and snatch the heavy box from his tired grip. "Thank me later."I whispered and winked before taking it to the boot, I could hear him giggle from behind. His suitcase was the last of his packing and then he'd be leaving tomorrow morning.

"Nervous?"I asked with a smile and he sighed, returning the smile. "Excited actually, you're coming with me remember?"He smirked and I looked at him with wide eyes, I had totally forgotten about it. "I need my mothers permission..."I looked down at his shoes with an unsure expression. "She'll say yes anyway."He closed the booth, leaned on it and faced me. "And what makes you so sure she'll allow it."I scoffed and he grabbed my hand slowly and cautiously, he looked around making sure no one was watching. "I could tell her it'll be easier since we're going to the same college and less distance for you to travel. It's just handier."he smirked, pulling me in and pecking me on the forehead. I pulled back quickly and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Be careful!"I whined and ran inside. "Being careful is so overrated!"he stated and I giggle as I ran up to my room to pack, since I was leaving with him tomorrow.

"Need help?"I heard Jungkook ask, he leaned on the doorway. "Yeah go ahead, bring over my underwear's please."I demanded as I folded the last of my t-shirts. I began to fold some jeans and noticed Jungkook still hadn't brought my underwear's over. I looked over to see him inspecting my pink lace thong, I blushed at the way he held it and the lust in his eyes as he stared at it. "Yah. Jungkook-ah, could I have that please?"I asked, walking over to his stiff form and extending my arm to grab it out of his grip. Before I could, he put it behind his back and bit his plumped bottom lip. "Wear this tomorrow?"he whispered and I scoffed. "I'll wear whatever, but why this underwear?"I went to grab my underwear from behind his back, but he moved back so it would be harder for me to tackle.

"Well..what do you think?"he arched his eyebrow and leaned in to intimidate me, I leaned in to kiss him but ended up trying to snatch my underwear out of his grip but failed again, he moved back only to be backed against my door. He smirked again.

I came closer and went to grab his arm from behind his back but the tables have turned, I was now backed against the door, my breath hitched as this happened.

He slowly leaned in and gently kissed my lips, the room was silent, the only noises I could hear was our lips colliding and going in sync. When he thought it was going to go further , I snatched the thong from his grip and ran to my suitcase, I laughed at him groaning and moaning.

"Better luck next time."I giggled.
-
•The next morning•

"Jungkook told me about you going but you don't have time to pack so-... wait you've already packed for it..?"Mother scratched her head as she saw me packed and ready to go. "I wasn't expecting you to move in with Jungkook. Are you sure you want to share an apartment with him? You don't want to share a dorm with girls? I'm sure Jungkook wants his own space-"My mother rambled and I interrupted her. "It'll be better if I stayed with him, less distance to travel, you and Jungkook's father have the house to yourselves."I picked up my final belongings as I tried persuading her. She finally agreed with the arrangements.

I bid her farewell and left with Jungkook. It was a comfortable silence for about 30 minutes until I spoke. "How long do we have left?"I groaned. "Please don't whine like a child! We'll be there in another 30 minutes."he laughed as I squinted my eyes. "Ugh."I turned away from him and gawked out the window. His hand suddenly landed on my thigh. "Kkk don't be mad..I sorry."He smiled and spoke with a soothing voice, I covered my smile with my hand which was supporting my jaw when I was leaning on it. "I sorry."I mimicked his baby like grammar.

"We're here!".Jungkook hollered, awakening me from my slumber. Although I was disappointed about my slumber being ruined, excitement took over my emotions. This was going to be an amazing experience.
-
I crashed on the double and only bed in the apartment, and sighed deeply. "Thank god we're done unpacking, I'm exhausted". I groaned for the hundred time today and Jungkook gasped. "You can't be! We're going on a tour guide around the university". He extended his hand for me to grab, I did so and effortlessly followed him until he turned around quickly, stopping me in my tracks. My head landing in his chest. He cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips. "Don't be so gloomy". He smiled before leading me out of the apartment, I left with a blushing smile.

"This is the art history lecture room-". Our tour guide blabbered on whilst me and Jungkook hand in hand looked around the room in awe, I was relaxed and happy that I could hold Jungkook in front of people, people who didn't personally know us of course but Jungkook said we should still be cautious.

"Moving on into the arts and craft room, where you'll be drawing real life figures and etc!-". He rambled on again, I don't know about Jungkook but I was to distracted by the beautiful nude figure paintings and drawings, I looked up at Jungkook whom was gawking at the them, his teeth gliding on his lip. Was he aroused right now? I elbowed him and he smirked at me.

"Now I'll show you all the most popular place in the building, the canteen". The tour guide revealed, causing some people to chuckle at that.

After the guide was over, me and Jungkook decided to walk around the outside area of the university. "Beautiful isn't it?". Jungkook asked whilst tightening his grip on my hand, I smiled. "Yep. It feels so surreal though, I never thought I could pursue my dream of taking a step further in becoming something to do with art. I mean after college I could be an artist, illustrator or an art teacher, maybe even study abroad."I rambled, I never even noticed how much I was opening up to Jungkook about my dream careers, he just smiled and listened.

"So what sort of career are you thinking of?" I asked him as I no longer wanted to talk about myself, he scratched his head before answering. "I don't know yet...but I do want to do is go back to the room and..-".

"And what?". I looked up at him confused, he bit down on his lip and glanced at me nervously. "Draw you."

"Draw me? Why do you seem nervous asking me that?"I said through giggles and he gazed at me with a serious expression. "I-i want to draw you, naked". He stated with a smirk and I coughed and choked. "What!?"

-
He took out his worn out sketch pad, flipping through pages until he finds a new page, he looks up from his sketch pad and nods at me, signalling I should strip and get into position. I took a deep breath before slowly taking off my tshirt and gently unhooking my bra, I glance at Jungkook as I do so, he blushes whilst looking away from me. After taking my jeans off, I was left in my panties. "Could I keep this on..?"I asked almost in a whisper, he finally got the courage to look up at me again, he cleared his throat before answering. "You have to be completely nude". He stated before chuckling, I hesitantly pulled down my baby pink panties and as I do so, I could feel him staring. Goosebumps rose.

"Where do you want me?"I asked as I fixed my hands through my hair, which fell just above my breasts. "On..the..bed". He said through coughs, and of course his gulping didn't help, it was making me nervous.

He stood up from his seat and walked towards me as I kneeled on the creased sheets, he grabbed the sheets and pulled it off the bed and from underneath me, it startled me at first because I didn't know what he was going to do. "Have this pressed against your left breast and in between you legs". He guided me as he put one part of the sheet in my hand and pressed my hand and sheet against my left breast, he then got me to kneel with the rest of the sheets between my legs. He went back to his seat and began to draw me.

After who knows how long, he was done. He closed his sketch pad and placed it on his seat he was sitting in, he made his way towards me and went into a crawl as he met the bed. I dropped the sheet that was once on my chest, the way he watched me, I felt like I was his prey. I laid back as he crawled on me, I soon got a taste of his lips in which I was craving for.

-
Woah...is it hot in here *fans self*
Sorry for disappearing for weeks but as I said, I'm busy with school and having to prepare for my leaving cert...which doesn't even take place till 2 years time I think? It's ridiculous.
Thank you all for continuing reading my book and supporting me! I love you all :))) xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
432K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...