In The End(sasuke love story)

By Beacon_Of_Sin

She is the most powerful girl in her village she just doesn't know it yet. She is half human half fox demon... More

info
chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 39

1.4K 23 5
By Beacon_Of_Sin

On our way back home Tsunade insisted that we stop at a hot spring. I took this time to get my hair fixed. My hair was now evenly cut and stopped at my shoulders. It's a lot shorter then what I'm used to but I did kinda bring it upon myself.

Once we finally made it back to the village I went straight to the infirmary where Sasuke and Kakashi were being keep. Tsunade had to go visit the elders before she could come to help them. When I got to Sasuke's room I saw Sakura sitting by his side. She looked out when she heard my foot steps.

"Angel where have you been? And why is your hair short? Did you cut it?" I smiled at all of her questions.

"It's a long story but I've been with Naruto and Lord Jiraiya. I left with them to get someone who could help Sasuke and Kakashi. She should be here soon." She looked at me relieved. "Have you been here with him this whole time?"

"Yes I have."

"I'm glad someone was here to be with him."She looked down at the floor avoiding my eyes." Look, I know we don't like each other, but I really am greatful for you." Her eyes shot up and looked at me surprised. "I really do hope that some day you and I could really be friends. I want us to depend on and help each other because we want to, not because were forced to." She gave me a genuine smile.

"Me too." She spoke in a cheery voice. This is the first time that her and I have ever had a sincere conversation. Then out of no where she grabbed my had and pulled me to the seat next to Sasuke's bed. She grabbed another seat and set it next to mine. She sat down and looked at me with a smile. "Now tell me what happended to your hair." I snickered at her.

"Well you see I got in this fight with someone, they were trying to kill me, they pulled my hair and I had to make a choice. Now I have less hair than what I started with." I grabbed a couple strands of my hair and looked at them. "You'll be honest with me right?"

"Of couse" I looked at her with a worried face.

"Does it look bad?"

"It looks great" said with a closed eyed smile. I have to admit that it was weird talked so casually with Sakura but it was a nice change. Some time went by and Tsunade finally walked in.

"So Angel, is this your boyfriend you were telling me about?" Tsunade asked as she walked over to him.

"Yes he is. So are you able to help him?"

"I'll do my best" She places her hand on his forehead. Green chakra could clearly be seen coming from her hand.

"So she's the one you went to get." Sakura said. "Guy Sensei told me about her."

"She's pretty great" I responded back.

After a moment or two he started to make some noise and slowly opened up his eyes.

"Sasuke" I said. Tsunade pulled her hand away and stepped aside. Sasuke sat up. I sat down on his bed next to him. "Sasuke, in was so worried but everythings fine now. It's going to be okay" I leaned in to hug him. It took him a while to hug me back but he didn't say anything. I pulled away and looked over to Tsunade. "You headed to my brother next right?"

"Yes I am."

"After he's up could you tell him I'm here and that I'll he there in a little bit to visit him?"

"I suppose I could do that." She walked out, leaving Sakura and I with Sasuke. Sasuke stated at me for a minute. Then he reached out and gently grabbed some of my hair.

"What happended to it?" He asked in a soft voice.

"I've had quit the adventure since you've been out." I replied. After an hour or so if talking I left him to rest and went to Kakashi's room. I went in and found Sora talking with him. They stopped an turned to me.

"Hey Angel, how have you been?" Sora asked. I thought back to the fight I had with that girl. To be honest I could get her out of my thoughts. Her words and her eyes have been all I could think about on our way back to the village. And what she transformed into. If what she said is true then can I transform into that as well? Is she really my twin? Has my whole life been a lie? I had so many questions that need to be answered. I could feel my confusion and anger cloud up my head.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Was all I could bring myself to say as I stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Who the hell is Mayumi and why does she look like me?" His normal cheery expression turned serious.

"No she can't be alive."

"Whoever she is, she very much alive. She tryed to kill me." I crossed my arms as I continued to stare at him.

"There is now way." He said as he stared at the ground, seemingly deep in thought.

"Would you like to fish through my memories to see for your self?" I asked in a semi irritated tone. He got up and walked over to me.

"Think out your encounter with her." He activated his Kamigami no me and placed his hand on my forehead. I closed my eyes and thought about our fight. After a moment he dropped his hand and let out a despite sigh. "So she's with Orochimaru." I opened my eyes and saw his were back to thier normal brown color. "This isn't good at all."

"Will you please explain to me what's going on?" I asked.

"I need to go."He began to run out of the room.

"Sora wait!" I yelled. He was already put of the room and down the hall at this point. 'Danm he's fast'

"May, just let him go. I'll explain as much as I can to you." I hear Kakashi's voice behind me. "You'll just have to tell me what happended." I walked over and sat in the chair next to him. I told him every thing that happended,down to the tiniest details. I also told him all the questions I had.

"It's true, you do have a twin sister named Mayumi. You two are also the daughters of the Ninetails. You and Mayumi were very different growning up. While you were more adventurous, she stayed in her room most of the time, only coming out when forced. You two were never really very close. Although you did try to be close to her, she only pushed you away. One day she snapped and lost control of her ninetail abilities. When our clan tryed to stop her she ran away. Your mother and the Hokage that it was best that you didnt remeber her. So they preformed a jutsu that deals your memory. Along with any abilities you have that are linked to the Ninetails." Kakashi stopped to let me prosses what he just told me.

"Do you know why she wanted to kill me?"

"She always seemed jealous of you. She must still be that way."

"I see" I said softly.

"Sora can tell you more and with more details. You just need to give him time."

"Why did he freak out after he found out what happened?"

"After she ran away he was the one who was sent on the mission to track her dawn..... and kill her." I froze at the last part.

"So your saying if I would have lost control then could have suffered the same fate?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"I suppose." I felt my hands shake. "That's why your mother made it her propriety to live a happy life and to learn how to handle your temper." We sat in silence for a while.

"I'm half Ninetails. How does that work?" I finally asked. Kakashi let out a small laugh.

"That's something only your mother would have been able to tell you. I guess it will remain a mystery forever." A small smile formed across my face.

"Thanks Kakashi. I think that's enough for today." He grabbed my hand and held it in his. Keeping me from leaving.

"I know it's a lot to take in at once and there is still a lot more for you to learn. Just don't beat your self up over it."

"Your right. It's not like I asked for any of this anyways." I got up and walk twards that door.

"Where are you going?"

"To find Lady Tsunade. I need to ask her something."

Timeskip

I found Tsunade at a table in a restaurant. She had books and paper staked everywhere. I guess they don't have the Hokage office cleared out yet.

"Is this a bad time?" I asked her. She looked up at me a smiled

"Not at all Angel. What can I help you with?"

"I wanted to say thank you for helping Kakashi and Sasuke today."

"And?"

"What?"

"The look on your face is telling me you have something else you want to say." I stared at her for a moment not sure what to say. "Well come on, put with it. I don't have all day."

"I know that your going to be very busy with being Hokage and all bit I  was wonder if you would train me in Medical jutsu. It's dosent have to be often or for very long. I'm a quick learner. I just-"

"Tell me why the sudden intrest in learning Medical jutsu."

"I want to be able to help my comrades when were out on missions or in battle. After seeing Kakashi and Sasuke the way they were I was scared. The most scared I have ever been in my life. I need to be prepared for the next time something like that happens."

"And why learn it from me and not some other Medical ninja?"

"My mother is the one who started teaching. I though it would be fitting if her master finished what she started." She thought to her self for a minute.

"Alright kid but only if you promise to be 100% focused when we are training and not to complain about how much work I give you."

"I promise" I said with a smile.

"Now come find me tomorrow morning for your first session of training."

"Yes Lady Tsunade."

"Go home and get some rest. You've had a long day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.8K 36
There was a girl named Sakura Haruno who was the happiest girl in the village, her smile could brighten any day, every boy had an interest in her, in...
3.2K 60 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
213K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
316K 8.3K 100
The greatest beauty of the village was also the monster of the village,with the Nine tails powers inside of her. With a twin brother of the same curs...