Chief McKinnon the Highlander...

jedisora tarafından

A marriage formed out of treachery will Scotland's king accept his bride. Will they learn to love each other... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31

Chapter 24

7.3K 342 65
jedisora tarafından

Alasdair looked at Shannon debating in his mind and heart on how to start. "It felt right! Nothing felt right. That was not a damn answer." He thought. He watched as Shannon's family edged back from them. Out of the corner off his eye he spotted his men moved considerably closer to them and still moving. "Aye curiously bastards. They want to hear all" 

He watched as Shannon nervously bit his lip. Was he regretting his decision now. Too late for that they were at a standoff now.  He might as well strip himself naked.

"Shannon you know I'm not a gentle man. I canna court you like a gentry. I'm a Scott born in the highland. Born from war and battle. Lost, pain and hardship is something we Scotts are born into. Dealt to us by your grandfather and his fathers before him and upheld by your uncle. Nay! Let me finish! He held up his hand to stop Shannon retaliation.
"I'm not blaming you. You had nothing to do with it but its who I am. What I did was not in disrespect or mistrust it was out of protection. To protect you and our family and I'm nay saying I'm sorry for it. I would do it again in a heart beat. I know you did not have an easy life growing up. Perhaps if I did it in a more gentle way I wouldna have hurt you so badly but I don't know the soft way. I ,we all off us had to fight ,lose family, friends. We spilled our guts to be the independent Scotland we are today. "  Alasdair struggled to keep his composure. An inner battle raged inside him.

" I'm a hard man and dunno gush over everything bonny and soft in life and to say you love me means you have to love me all as I am. I love you all of you and I wasnae pushed,I didnae shove I just met you and fell in love. Mo Cridhe Is tu' mo ghra' ( my heart I love you). You know these Gaelic words Shannon I whispered them often to you." He said holding Shannon's gaze.

"You wanted to thought me a lesson, lesson well learned Shannon. In marriage there are two people as one. Your word should be carried by your actions. Aye. What was your lesson than in this Shannon?Why was I the only one schooled?

Shannon bowed his head shamed. Sadness washed over him. Alasdair wanted a reply.
"That I wronged you as much as you wronged me. I ran and put our children in unnecessary danger. I say I love you but refuse to bend towards your dominating hard and protective nature. I'm sorry" he spoke loudly and clear.

"You forgiven long before you spoke the words Mo Cridhe." Alasdair said.

Shannon smiled at Alasdair but it fell  from his face. Alasdair's body was still tense.
"You happy that your sorry is enough for me. I brightens my heart that you happy." Alasdair said as he moved closer to Shannon. He gathered him into his arms bend forward to his ear and whispered the words only he could hear.
"Why divorce me? Why is my sorry not good enough for you? Why are you my biggest weakness and my greatest strength?

He loosened his grip on Shannon and tried to move back but Shannon clutched the back of his shirt. Alasdair reached behind him and pried Shannon's finger lose. He took a step back.
"Nay I willna grant you your divorce and damn my bairns to be bastards but if you wish to live separately than aye I grant you that. There's nothing more to say. I'll be taking my clan home. You can send message when your near birthing. I will come the rest we shall work out as to where the children will be reared." Alasdair said as he turned around to walk away from Shannon. His eyes tightly shut. He hoped he pushed Shannon hard enough to understand.

"If you don't want him can I have him? Is he as big as his body stands underneath that kilt? Claire asked.
"I would thank you if you can keep your damn mind from wondering what's under my husband's kilt!  Shannon screamed.

Alasdair grinned and took slow small steps away from Shannon.
"Alasdair please wait!  Shannon called out to him.

He turned abruptly and walked back to him.
"Shannon I bared my soul to you what more can you take from me in punishment for my crimes" Alasdair asked.

Shannon held his hand over his own mouth fighting back the tears. He wanted Alasdair to prove himself and his  love and he did. He removed his hand from his mouth.
"Nothing. You have proven everything to me. You have proven as big as you are, as hard as you are there is an even bigger heart in you that's gentle and soft. I'm sorry truly I am. My hardships coming up in life is nothing compared to you and yours. I'm just tired to hear the pain I'm dealt is out of protection. This is what I wanted. Don't handle me as if I'm breakable let me be your equal and not your lesser" he cried out.
"You asked me why I wore the McKinnon colours. Why I wore my husband's kilt. Its a simple answer. My clan were coming. My clan have arrived" Shannon declared loudly and proud.

They starred long and hard into each others eyes. Both declaring without further words what they felt.

"Shit! Shannon do something. The Scotts are lining up for battle. They've withdrew their swords!  Maureen shouted panicked behind Shannon.

"Alasdair......" Shannon asked wildly confused.
"They not lining up for battle. Look Shannon"
Shannon watched as the Scotts row for row laid down their swords and kneeled.
"You claimed them as your clan. You were not ashamed to do it loudly and publicly. In return Scotland is bowing to her queen in respect to your crown." Alasdair said proudly as he extracted his sword from the ground and took a knee in front off Shannon.
"What crown" Maureen snuffed them.
"That crown" Alasdair pointed his toward an oncoming Cormac.
Shannon swallowed and his family gasped in awe. Nestled in Cormac's hands on a red velvet cloth were the most beautiful crown he ever saw. He stopped in front of Shannon.

"I asked Daire along time ago if I ever find his queen worthy enough to wear the crown that it should be his mothers favourite one. That I Cormac can be granted the honor off placing it on his queens head." Cormac said tears shinned in his eyes.

Tears rolled from Shannon's eyes dripping onto Alasdair's upturned face. He nodded to Cormac. The old man moved forward and place the beauty on another beauties head.
"May I do it as much justice as I believe she did" Shannon said.
"You will laddie, you will for you have that same power over us barbarians as she did. Forgive me child I at times speak before I think. That a nasty habit of me. I will try my utmost best to change." Cormac said.

"No you don't need to ask for forgiveness nor do you need to change. Its I that need to learn to work around you ,perhaps find you a woman to keep you grounded." Shannon teased him.
"Nay! " Cormac shouted.
"What a grand idea." Alasdair exclaimed as he rose to his feet.
"Boy you came from my  balls. I swear to God I will put you back." Cormac said as he pointed his finger at Alasdair.
"I rather think that be very painful" Alasdair winced and cupped his own balls.

"Errr Alasdair what the hell is going on over there"  Shannon asked. His question broke the bickering between father and son.
Alasdair clicked his fingers as he reminded himself of something. He held up his finger to Shannon.
"Before Dagues breaks through the men. A couple of thing. One never threaten divorce again. Two we talk we fight we do whatever we have to resolve our arguments. No running. Three your punishment will be sexually given. Aye! Shannon grinned and nodded in agreement.
"Shannon there's a lot more mistakes to come from both off us but as long as we communicate openly and honestly I believe we can overcome anything. Aye." Alasdair finished as Dagues come to a stop.

"I Dagues Killian challenges lord mmmm.... Chief what is that name" he asked Alasdair ad he shoved the message at him.
"Percival Mulberry"Alasdair answered confused.
"Percival Mulberries for a fight to the death for Ewan hand. Aye! Dagues declared ad lord Mulberry paled next to his wife. He shoved her forward she can fight since they used his name as Ewan's intended
"Dagues have you lost your mind." Asked Ewan.
"Aye! I lost it when I lost you. My biggest shame is not that I canno read nor write my biggest shame is that I let you slip out of my reach." Dagues declared passionately.

Alasdair was shocked he had no idea that Dagues could not read or write.
"Aye Chief I canno write ,read and for along time it shamed me. I never had the luxury to learn that finery I had a land to protect and people to feed. Not anymore my shame is I disappointed my little tattie. I love you Ewan and I made right where my family wronged yours. Your da gave me his blessing to marry his son. Will you have me? He begged.

"Oh shut up came here my brute. You really don't have any finery in you. I'll have you" Ewan said.

Ewan and Dagues made off to greet the Brendon's. Everyone admired Shannon's crown. Alasdair ordered the men to rest eat and make camp for a couple off days. Those who want to return immediately can do so. He thank them for marching with him once again.

He walked had in hand with Shannon to his horse and helped him up on it before mounting up behind him.
"My love I hope your room is far away from your parent. I'm a man starved" he said and made Shannon blush.

"Shannon were is Hammish and Bryce. I have not seen them."
He asked.
"That's a story I'm going to tell you when we're alone"

"Aye then"  Alasdair clicked his tongue and nudged his horse forward. He rode in a moderate slow paste carefully as not to hurt Shannon.

Shannon's crown.

Thank you. Vote and comment .
I apologize for any spelling or written errors.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 58.2K 42
[Complete] A werewolf mxm, mpreg story: To begin, Carlen didn't have much, in fact, he didn't have anything at all. Abandoned as a baby, Ca...
440K 19.4K 35
The story where rival gang leaders explore each other's insecurities, Where they build together to create the love story of the century. Contains Mpr...
3.1M 122K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
80.8K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...