Hush //Jimin FF

By LizSorora

Target: Park Jimin Mission: Steal the exam papers A nerd that has the hopes of her fellow classmates to fulfi... More

Chapter 2
Dedication
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
100K
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Finale
Announcement
Special Chapter
500K
Book 2
Book 2 official date
Book 2 here!!
COVER REVEAL

Chapter 1

93.1K 2.4K 2.6K
By LizSorora

"We are all so screwed. He will never let us pass this subject. Agh, why does he have to be as strict as he is hot." Your friend Sira complained once the philosophy teacher left the classroom.

She seemed like a baby that was about to cry from frustration and you just looked at her before leaving a smile to reach to your lips while you proceeded to adjust your big round glasses.

"You can laugh cause you are good at studying Y/N, but the whole class will be crying black tears after his test." She continued while hanging her head low, sulking.

Actually even though you were a good student and studied a lot, to a point someone would characterize you as a nerd, even you were afraid for his exam.

Mr. Park was a very strict person, serious and collected, and his presence always displayed authority and made you respect him a lot for his achievements in life.

He was just two years older than you, yet as he was born a genius, he had finished his studies earlier than others, and now at the age of 23, where others are still at universities, he is a professor at one of the best universities in the country.

His achievements sure demanded respect but his behavior sure secured that more, as he always kept his distance from the students, not being friendly with anyone.

His cold and expressionless gaze made some think of him as an arrogant person that just cause he happened to be better than others at studying is looking down at the others, and at the same time his coldness made him look cool and mysterious, thing that sure attracts girls a lot.

Every female student has a hate and love relationship with him in their minds as he would torture them in class with his extremely difficult tests yet they could not completely hate him as he was too hot to be mad at, as they said.

He's definitely very famous in this university but you kinda understand his perspective.

You have to keep a distance as being over-friendly would lead to problems and misunderstandings that would stain his reputation and good figure as a professional.

" I wish I was as sure as your words sounded. I am really afraid of this exam too." You admitted to her while you zipped your bag after you had finished gathering all your stuff.

"You are serious? Oh my God! We are all so doomed." She ruffled her hair being the drama queen she used to be and you laughed at loud before pulling her to go.

"Wait a minute!! I know. You can come with me tonight then. All the class has organized a secret meeting to find a solution to our common problem. You should come." She told you while she clapped her hands over-excited.

"I don't know." You replied to her as you understood that since this is the first time you are hearing about such a thing means that the others surely don't want you to go.

Most people from your class didn't really like you cause you were a study bug and a book freak as they called you.

The truth is that you just liked books. Not only the ones that were for the school subjects that you were forced to read but books in general.

They were like small doors that took you in different places, different realities.

An escape of your soul to better universes and more interesting lives.

"You are coming and that is final. You have a big imagination and good ideas after all. We will surely need the power of your brain." Sira pulled you with her down the stairs and you just thought that since you were caught in all this might as well just finish this quickly.

-----Time skip---

" So, here are the ideas that we have thought of till now. " Taehyung said as he opened the notebook and placed it on the table where all the students were gathered in his big living room.

He was from the popular guys of the class that often took many initiatives, one of them being throwing often parties of course as he had the money and the fantasies to made parties that were always out of the ordinary.

"Taehyung, I don't think any of these are possible. I mean where can we find all this spy gadget to break into his house." You reasoned with him, representing the voice of logic.

"Right, Y/N is right. But to break into his house and steal the exam papers before the exam is a good idea." Sira said and they all agreed and started thinking hard to find a way to get into the professor's house.

Did none of them realize that what they are thinking is illegal and if they get caught we are all screwed?

You thought to yourself but you didn't talk as they will surely say that you were annoying and a fun killer or something.

"Oh my God, I am a genius." Taehyung suddenly shouted and smiled while everyone's attention was now on him.

"But we need someone really brave and out of suspicions for this mission." He continued while tapping his finger on his lips, thinking.

"Just what did you thought of?" Yura -one girl which you often had classes together- asked him as her curiosity was taking the best of her as was everyone.

"There is no need to break in his house by force as that is actually a crime and can get us in big trouble so we just have to make him put us inside under his own will," Taehyung said, a mischievous smile dancing on his lips as his thoughts were proceeding with the perfect plan.

" He would never put anyone in his house. It's impossible. "Sira claimed while she was sulking.

" Oh, he will. "Taehyung said while his eyes landed on you.

You panicked immediately thinking that his gaze didn't stop on you coincidentally.

" No, no, no, no. Hell no. I can't. "You protested while you shook your head and now everyone turned towards you, showing you their pappy eyes.

" Oh my God, no. Don't look at me like that. "You pleaded as you put your hands up to cover your eyes and not see them.

You were really soft when it came to pleading. You had a soft and nice heart which was really your weakness that often got you into trouble just like it seems will do today as well.

" Y/N, please ~~. We will all fail. Please do it for me." Sira begged you and all the others started falling on their knees, begging and pleading.

"Stop! Fine! Just tell me what do you want me to do." You surrendered and they all started cheering while Taehyung just came closer and put his hand around your shoulder.

You knew well that it wasn't a good idea but you know as well why he chose you.

You had good relationships with all the professors and as such a good reputation.

Jimin would never put anyone at his house much more a girl that was his student but if that girl was you, who was not that attractive cause you really didn't take much care of yourself on the outside and you could find a reason to go at his house as good students all can have questions and if someone else would go tell him that, he would surely not believe them that they truly needed help with their studies.

"Listen to me well our savior, cause you are not allowed to fail. We are all depending on you Y/N."

His words put pressure on your shoulders and made you instantly regret it that you agreed.

And I can not back out now!

----To be continued...

//Disclaimer/Author Note//

Dear readers.
This story is recently gaining more popularity and with it come some readers that brought me the need to address some things.

Firstly I would like to say that rude and hateful comments towards the book or the characters, that have no bases will be deleted and if continued repeatedly I will have no choice but to block some certain people.

Secondly, I would like to say that reading is not about criticizing and judging but it's about reading, thinking, and trying to understand, the characters' reasoning and perceptions as well as feelings. I would like to think that we all read in order to get into a new world, escape from our realities for a moment and come face to face with situations and characters that we may have not lived yet. As such, books are a source for all to learn from and I write with that mindset.
If by any chance you find yourself not capable of understanding bellow the layers of a surface, I would like to inform you that this book isn't for you, and as such, I wish you good luck on finding another story that will achieve to entertain you.

And last but not least, I believe I am a very friendly and approachable person, I engage frequently in the comments and I read every single comment in every book of mine.
Please don't comment thinking I won't see it.

I know that the Internet has its negative sides and all but till this moment I had never had any rude behaviors and misinterpreting of my plot however they went on as for now.

Of course, I know not all readers are like that but because the future is unknown I decided to make myself clear on the issue right now and simply state that I do not need any reads and numbers if there is no respect as a human to a human, an army to an army. Respect as a reader towards a writer's efforts.

Thank you for your time

Happy reading to whoever proceeds to read 😊

Copyright © 2017 by LizSorora

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, contact the author.

----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 3.3K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...
5.2K 144 20
Y/N gets a message from an unknown number. What she doesn't know is that she is talking to a famous K-pop idol from the the group BTS. Through heart...
30.2K 1.2K 44
"Oppa, date me please, and be my future husband." "You better stop dreaming Y/N, its not good for your health." "Wae oppa? Am I not that beautiful? ...
805K 32.5K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...