The secret (Malec)

By EmmaJensen262

Alec have been sneaking around leaving the institut at night and coming back the next day, no one knows where... More

chapter 1 sneaking out

628 18 5
By EmmaJensen262

Alecs pov.

i go out my window so no one will see me leave i dont need Jace to question me then i'll never get to see my beautiful little warlock, when i walk away from the institut i hear someone calling my name and grab my arm shit its Jace.

"where are you going Alec"

"you know im allowed to leave the institut"

"not at 12.pm where are you going"

"stop i wanna be alone so i leave the institut and im tired of all of you, you Izzy Clary and Simon you all think you control what i do but you dont now let me go" i say getting my arm free from him and starts walking away,

"Alec get back here or i will tell mom about you always leaving"

"then do it!" i yell not looking back at him as i walk away.

when i get to Magnus where Magnus live i let myself in cause he gave me a key last month on our anniversary we been dating 9 months soon, when i get inside i go into the living room but Magnus isnt there, then i go to the kitchen and find Magnus making something he havent noticed me so i sneak up behind him and whispers "hey there my sexy warlock" then i start kissing his neck,

He gasps "A...Alec" he puts the knife he has in his hand down and lets out a loud moan as i move my hand into his boxers and grab his dick "Alec wait" i take my hand out of his boxers and looks at him worried "what is it babe"

"we just need to talk"

"about what babe" i take his hand in mine and he blushes,

"can we plz tell Izzy Clary and Jace that we are dating i mean they sent Simon to follow you here and they keep calling me asking me to find out whats going on with you and i hate hiding our relationship and i..." i cut him of by grabbing the collar of his silk robe and pulling him close and kissing him.

after a couple of minutes i pull away and look into his eyes "you talk to much babe" then i lean in and kisses him again deeply then i pull away after a couple of seconds "i hate hiding our relationship to but what do you want me to do?"

"i just hate seeing how happy Simon and Raphael are after they came out because i know that dating you i might not get to feel that happiness" he says looking at his feet, i put a finger under his chin and makes him look up "if it means so much to you then we can tell them but only Jace Clary and Izzy and Raphael and maybe Simon his not good at keeping secrets just as long as my mom doesnt find out" he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me "thank you thank you thank you"

"no problem babe i love you" i cover my mouth right after i said that cause we have never said i love you too each other, he looks at me not saying anything then he starts smiling "i love you too" he says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"so what should we do babe"

"lets watch a movie" he says walking to the living room with me following him then i look out the window to the balcony and i see Simon looking trough the window, I smile and grab Magnus and holds him close and whispers in his ear "let's just make out on the couch babe" I see him blush and we sit down and we start making out,

then after what felt like ten minutes of making out i pulls away and starts kissing his neck, he lays his head back as he moan i start undressing him.

Simons pov.

i cant believe what happening i leave and when im standing on the sidewalk outside of Magnus's loft i start running back to the institut to tell the other (for those of you who dont watch shadowhunters he run very fast cause his a vampire and so is Raphael) on my way to the institut i get stopped by Camille "hey there Simon nice seeing you again" she says getting closer to me,

"stay away from me" i start moving backwards "whats wrong Simon is your little boyfriend not here to save you"

"keep Raphael out of this" she runs over and attacks me i fight back but she's stronger so i lose.

~back at the institut~ 

Raphaels pov.

im standing by the window looking out of it waiting for Simon to get back "why dont you go look for him" i turn around to see Izzy "i would but i dont think his at Magnus's loft anymore i have a bad felling in me"

"just go look for him"

i run out the door and starts looking for Simon after 28 minutes of looking i find him in an alley way with Camille, she's beating him up and i can see that his unconscious i run over and start fighting with her "leaves him alone!"

"oh look who finally decided to show up" she says holding her arms open while laughing,

"leave right now and you wont get killed" i say feeling the anger grow in me "you wanna hurt me then come do it" when she finish talking i attack her after fighting for like a minute she pushes me against the wall and runs away(she's also a vampire), i run over to Simon and slap his cheeks gently he doesnt wake up so i pick him up and run to the institut on my way there he starts to wakes up and starts mumbling "Raphael...."

"shhh its okay your save just go back to sleep" he does as i say, when i get to the institut i walk inside and when i get in the others look at me and gets worried.

"omg is he okay" Clary says running over to us worried "his fine he just need to rest im gonna take him with me home i just stopped here to get my jacket can you put it over Simon?"

"of course" Izzy says as she puts the jacket over Simon "bye everyone" i start walking out the door "bye!" all of them say waving i run to where i live with Simon when i get inside i put Simon on the bed and lay beside him and he cuddles close into me.

~Magnus loft~

Magnus pov. (this continues from right after Simon ran where Alec just started kissing Magnus neck)

when Alec pulled away i was confused but then he started kissing my neck i throw my head back moaning in pleasure he stops and looks at me and whispers "lets continue in the bedroom" he get up and picks me and carries me to the bedroom, when we get there he takes of my silk robe and throws me onto the bed and takes his jacket and shirt of and lays over me and starts kissing me deeply i kiss back and puts my hand on his jeans and tries to open them but he grabs both my hands and pins them over my head, he starts sucking on my neck "A....Alec i wanna touch you"

"have you been a good boy"

oh he wanna play that game he wanna be in control more than he actually is so i play along "no daddy i been bad"

"then daddy gotta teach you a lesson"he says taking of my boxers and his own jeans and boxers and starts the fun 

~30 minutes later~

im cuddling into Alec and he kisses me and i kiss back then we pull away "i love you so much" he says as he caress me cheek, i smile looking him deep in the eyes "i love you too"

"lets sleep babe" i nod and gives him a good night kiss and we both fall asleep.

~word count 1363~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
244K 6K 44
โ ๐–จ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ โž โ”€โ”€ " ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—’ yet" โ and ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
343K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...