WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Elimination 2
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Winners and Rumors

1K 41 26
By SinnaMonnBun

The night after the challenge.

The 30 competitors put on their best clothes and headed to Sound Nightclub in Hollywood to cool off although some of their butts were sore from falling on it so much.

The music was loud and the bass felt just right. Some were on the dancefloor, some were at the bar, some were in the lounge and some had fallen asleep *cough cough Shinsuke cough cough*.

VC-Enzo- So im trying to dance and have a good time but I keep looking at Naomi's ass and its making me stop dead in tracks and stare in awe. You ever see a dude just standing in the middle of a dancefloor just gazing? That was me! That girl has skills!

Outside by the lounge area, Dean was propped up on the banister drinking a Coors Light. Carmella noticed him and decided to talk about their elegant victory today.

"Hey partner." she said as she nudged him.

"Hey." he said as he saw her. He hadnt seen her all night until now,"You look good."

Her mouth opened,"Was that a compliment?"

" I guess it was. Huh, whaddya know?"

She laughed,"So what are you doing out here all by yourself?"

"Im not by myself. Im here with Shin. Thats my nickname for him because I cant remember how to pronounce his full name."

" Oh yea? He sure does look like good company." she said as they both looked over to a sleeping Shinsuke Nakamura that was slouched down on one of the lounge chairs with a drinks menu over his face.

" He talks in his sleep. We've been having a very deep conversation about rice."Dean said.

"Well thats wonderful to hear I guess. Are you surprised we won today?"

" Oh yea. Totally. I didnt know you had it in you."

"Shut up." she smiled, "I think we have pretty good chemistry. Dont ya think?"

"Its either that or we're just really good at riding a tricycle together."

"I think its the chemistry." she smiled as she locked eyes with him.

For some reason, she was captivated by his light blue puppy eyes.

She grabbed his hand, "Come dance with me. As a celebration for being winners."

" Nah im not much of a dancer."

"Shut up and dance with me!" she said while she held his hand and pulled him onto the dancefloor.

They paired up among a pool of people who was on the dancefloor aswell. She leaned up against him with her back turned and he wrapped his arms around her slim waist and nestled his head by her neck. Together they grooved to some 80's music that the DJ was blaring out.

The next morning.

Carmella surprised herself when she woke up next to Dean on her bunk bed. They were both in the bottom bunk. He was dead asleep with his arm resting on her stomach and his face half buried into the pillow. The first thing she did was check to see if she had clothes on. The last thing she remembered from last night was taking shots with Dean. She looked under the covers and saw she was in her bra and panty and Dean was in his boxers and a tshirt.

Shit she thought to herself. What the hell did they do?

VC-Carmella- I wake up next to Dean this morning and the first thing that runs through my mind is what the hell happened? I dont know anything. Did we have sex? Did we makeout? I dont know but I really hope we didnt because I have a boyfriend back home. When Colin sees this he's gonna get pissed.

She moved his arm from around her and put on her sweatpants and a t shirt. It was time to go look for some answers.

VC-Carmella- I doubt we had sex. We wouldn't have sex and then put our clothes back on to sleep. I mean, who does that?

She shared a room with Alexa and Sasha, they would know what went on last night.

Before she went searching for them, she brushed her teeth and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee. She was about to enter the kitchen area when she heard her name get called. She stopped and hid behind a wall listening to what the girls were saying.

"I heard she has a man back home but here she is fucking her team mates." one girl said.

"I cant believe these bitches are so thirsty! I mean c'mon, just because you got paired up with the guy doesnt mean you got to sleep with him."

"I heard that Carmella and her boyfriend's relationship is toxic. Apparently Carmella's man cheated on her a few times so I guess this is payback."

"But jeez out of all the guys she decides to sleep with, she chooses Dean? Come on, have some taste sis."

Carmella's jaw dropped.

The rage built up inside her as she listened to those two girls carry on. Finally, she emerged. She saw the girls who were bullshitting. It was Alicia and Eva.

"For your information red head, my man has never cheated on me okay. Where did you even hear this from?"Carmella said.

The two girls stopped their conversation.

"We heard it from Alexa, girl." Alicia said.

"Yea she's been saying that since last night."Eva agreed.

"Well she's lying! And I didnt sleep with Dean!" Carmella said even though she was still unsure of what happened.

"Well if she's lying better go tell everbody because her rumors are spreading like a wildfire throughout this house." Alicia said.

VC-Enzo- So the word on the street is that little miss hottie Carmella was banging Dean last night. Its funny because this girl goes around the house bragging about her man back at home. I tried to pull some moves on her myself but its always Colin this Colin that. But out of all people, you go for Dean? I mean, c'mon!

Carmella skipped making coffee and headed for Alexa. She found her sunbathing on one of the pool chairs outside with Nikki. She decided to play it calm and casual.

"Hey Alexa." she smiled and approached her.

"Hey Car. How'd you sleep?" Alexa asked.

"Yea im here too, thanks. Hi everyone." Nikki butted in.

"I slept fine. I came to ask you something though?"Carmella said to Alexa, ignoring Nikki.

"Sure."

"Did anything happen between Dean and I last night?"

Alexa looked down to the floor, "Uh, no. All you guys did was cuddle which I found very cute."

"Aww team bonding."Nikki said.

"Oh yea? So why the hell are you going around telling people I slept with him? And that Colin cheats on me?"

"What? Me? I would never do that?" Alexa gasped and took a sip of her Pina Colada.

"So Eva and Alicia lied to me then?"

"I dont know where they heard that from but it wasnt from me. I swear Carmella."

"Swear on your mother's life?"

Alexa's eyes darted side to side, "Uhhh. It-it was Sasha who started it."

"Oh please. Stop with your bullshit Alexa. Your goodie little two shoes act cant fool me. You're slandering my name around the house and you're making me look bad! Why would you even say those things? You better go and tell everyone that you were lying before I take matters into my own hands." she yelled before she turned and headed back inside the house.

Nikki lowered her sunglasses, "You do know that you made the world's dumbest move right?"

"How?"

"Um hello, did you forget that Dean and Carmella are the ones who's chosing who gets to go into the chamber tonight? You may very well be at the top of the list right now." She rested her sunglasses back down,"That just benefits me so thank you by the way."

"Gosh im such an idiot!" Alexa facepalmed herself, "I got some serious ass kissing to do now."

VC-Alexa- I mean hey, you cant blame me. I wake up and see you and Dean half naked in a bed what else am I suppose to think? I wasn't trying to start rumors, I was just trying to let people know of the great news! The winners banged! Yay!

Author's notes: What guy and girl do you think Dean and Carmella might vote in to go into the Elimination Chamber? Do you think Carmella and Dean really had sex or made out? What do you think happened between them? Leave your comments! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 154 18
Go back to high school with the Viper Randy Orton and all of his friends, enemies, and possibly crushes. We have the regular school drama with break...
112K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)
23.7K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...
57K 653 75
Dean Ambrose Nikki Bella Roman Reigns Brie Bella Seth Rollins Paige Randy Orton Aj lee Dolph Ziggler Summer Rae Finn Balor Renee young Sami zayn John...