Danvid

By Melons_Cuz_Why_Not

Enjoy! I didn't think of what to write in the description... :T More

He's Back
A Day In The Woods
The Confession~
My Bff made a book!
Dirty little secret~
IDK WHAT TO DOOOOOO
A Date
I Like Flowers
The Campers

Camp Day

3.6K 61 267
By Melons_Cuz_Why_Not

Daniel POV
Here goes nothing...

David: good morning happy campers today we will have some one joining us today!

Max: oh god who is it this time...

Nikki: I hope it's a new camper!

Neil: honestly I'm with max on this one...

David: every one welcome back...! Daniel!

Daniel: -walks through the door- hi
every one!

Max: DANIEL?!?! OH FUCK NO!!!

Nikki: oh no this guy...

Neil: David why?!

SpaceKid: howdy Daniel!

David: well were giving him a second chance! So treat him nicely! I'm talking to you max...

Max: HOW CAN I DO THAT WITHOUT FEEDING HIM MY FIST?!?!

Daniel: now please I know I did some bad things before but I regret it now and I wanna try again...and say I'm sorry...I understand if you can't forgive me... -I look down-

Nikki: I do!

Max: wait what?!

Nikki: what's the point of hating him all the time y'know?

Neil: I guess she has a point...

Max: OH COME ON!!!

David: now that that's out of the way time for our camp activity of the day! Gwen! Who's day is it?

Gwen: -looks at clip board- oh no...

David: -looks at the clip board- its...Max's day...

Max: well what are we gonna do then? It's not like my parents signed me up for anything...

David: hmm... -looks at Daniel- that's it! We'll do music camp! And Daniel can teach us!

Daniel: me?

David: yeah! You were amazing on the violin when we fought!

Daniel: -blushes- aw jeez...well if you insist! -I take my violin out- to music camp!

David: -opens the doors to the camps and leads the way to music camp-

-Daniel taught everyone proper form where your fingers go on the strings and he payed extra attention to David-

David: thanks Daniel! You were great help!

Daniel: any thing for you David~

David POV
That's odd it seemed his voice changed during that...oh well! He's such a great friend! Who ever falls in love him I'll envy them...

David: I'm gonna go chop some wood for tonight's campfire! Wanna come with Daniel?

Max: hold on...you want this creep going with you into the woods with an axe...

David: yes? What's wrong?

Max: -sigh- if you die i'm blaming it on not only Daniel but you as well for not thinking straight...

Daniel: max I'm not gonna kill David....

Max: yeah right... -rolls eyes and walks over to my tent-

David: oh don't mind max Daniel! He's just not sure if he can trust you yet!

Daniel: I know! Now let's go get the wood!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...