HARD VYBIN: "Pride, Property...

By OmeccaComics

In a land of Pride, Property and Prestige, there is only 3 ways of life that can be lived. There are many mov... More

Prologue
Chapter1: "The Genesis"
Chapter 2: "The Vybe"
CHAPTER 4: Money & Pain

CHAPTER 3: Blood will Boil

7 0 0
By OmeccaComics

'Ladies Adore' Jepharai Skiddelle and so does the adoring fans. His voice IS the sound of the Passion Playaz, along with support from K.G. 'Da Beast' and AG Magnum. Tensions between the districts rise and Big Tyme has his Passion Playaz leaning towards big success. Can the Vybe maintain or will darkness fall over?

Jepharai and Zentonio sat in the senior parking lot after the huge pep rally. Both were going over another song that was written with the intent of KG leading. Jeph decided that it would be better suited that he himself sang the song lead but Zentonio was truthfully undecided. Jeph and Zentonio both decided that a better way to get it secured was to have them both sing the lead and see who would be better suited.
As the evening crept upon them, they parted ways. Jeph sped off in his ™Muzatti XV443 Nubian F-Class, to get home and freshen up. As Jeph pulled into the driveway and parked, he noticed a ™Selmanini Lynxx SS parked in the visitor drive. Naomi and Desire, Jeph's older sisters, come walking out the house to greet their little brother before the butler can even reach the door. "Naynay....Desi, what are you guys doing here", Jeph belted out.

Naomi Michelle Skiddelle is one of the most beautiful creations that existence could have brought about in life. A Mexi-Rican Dominican mix with Euro-pino, 5"6in tall, and 145lbs athletic and curvy with ample bosom and glutes. The VP of a prestigious online company called "Global Tetracom Suites LLC", she is notable around the districts elitist circles.

Naomi Skiddelle
(courtesy of BloodlineGraphixKore™)

Naomi smiled intently at her brother and gave him a big hug. "We came to see the Champagne Champions show because we won front row tickets", Desire exclaimed quickly as she rounded them and gave Jeph a quick hug.
Jeph smiled and escorted them both back into their house.

The evening continued without pause and gave Jeph great joy to see his sisters. Jeph pardoned himself from the dinner table and retreated to his room. As he walked through the door, he heard his phone ringing. Jeph skipped over to the bed briskly and plopped down while pulling his phone out. As he undressed himself, removing his shirt and boots, he answered the call.
Sytheria Monae: "Jeph!? What you doing tonight?"

Jeph cleared his throat arrogantly, "Hopefully you and your homegirls, if they wit it?"

Sytheria giggled in a flirtatious mannerism and responded with a submissive tone, "Well come on by tonight and we can get the party started hard and heavy...."

Sytheria Tanyanique Monae is the daughter of Valley District Defense Attorney, Frederico Monae IV, and one of the most saavy females in that district. With an unconditional attraction to Jepharai, Sytheria feels she is the Quintessential Queen of Valley District but often bumps heads with Essence Shanice Moonstone of Fountaine District.

Jeph arrived back home the next morning with a satisfied exhaustion and confident strut, as he walked to his front door. Just as he gets to the door, he hears the purring engine of a ™Bearacles SSTC 4200. Jeph turns about just as Desire, his older sister, steps out of a dark metallic blue marble flex coated ™Bearacles Onset SST Runner 4400 Z Class. Jeph quickly descended the staircase, back to the walkway and met his sister at the car. Looking at the personalized ™Serpenterra X-Pro Dynasty Eloquenz rims deeply complimenting the smooth scaled texture of the paint skins triple layed upon the muscle sport, Jeph leaned in, to look through the window, but it was far too dark on the exterior. Jeph quickly noticed the double 5% window tint with mirror proxy paneled between the layers to reflect exterior vision, so he slightly lowered his glasses.
The window immediately drew blank transparency and Jeph looked at the driver with utter prejudice. He snarled and grabbed his sister by her arm and asked why she was with him. Desire verbally scampered in awe, as she had never seen Jeph so upset, and responded with adverse attitude.
Desire: "Jeph!? What the....."
Jeph looked at her in disbelief, "What the fuck you mean!?"
"Why are you with this weakass dude", Jeph exclaimed with bitter prejudice. Desire snatched her arm away and walked around to the driver side. Suddenly a male figure emerged from the car, wearing a snow white & dark blue Sol del Norte Jersey with baggy dark blue pants and icy white "Thursday" sneakers with untied laces.

"Eh yo pimp", exclaimed the driver.... "What's yo problem?"
Jeph looked at him and walked around the car. Despite Desire grabbing ahold of his arm, Jeph easily pulled away and walked into the guy's face. Jeph glared from behind his glasses as the driver completely exited his car.
"Sup lil' nigga... My name's Lutherio Villaino!?", a voice came from the passenger seat. Jeph continued to glare as he snarled with the sarcastic response, "Luther Finna-Go you said!?" The driver smirked a little bit, while standing by the car.

Lutherio smirked and looked at Desire, as she sat with an angry smug on her face. Before Jeph knew it, 2 other guys emerged from either side of the back of the car. Semali Miller, the driver, placed his arms on top of the car.

Lutherio Caprío Villaino II is better known as Caliber Capone aka Cali Capone for short. One of the most influential individuals of Los Dios Del Sol, NorthWest Valley District and well known for his interior community construction. A notable figure amongst local government, he is still under the inquiring eyes of the I.B.I.A (Internal Bureau of International Affairs) and a few other law enforcement agencies. Lutherio is the 2nd great grandson of Ramone De Cordona (creator and first monarch of the Hispanic Executioner Liberation Legion: originated in the worst bodega of San Sainto del Rey as a community protection ring from the local government) and Evilynn Panameira (considered Holy Matriarch of the Latino Independent Federation Encampment: Recorded as the right wing of the Continental Army of the Coast). Having a deep rooted background and godfather of what is now known as Latino Death Squad (L.D.S), Cali Capone is the 3rd largest drug dealer in the nation and known underground as the LoneStar Street Lord.

Jeph hesitated for a second as he thought about the situation. The first male that stepped out of the back passenger side smiled, "Que pasa cabarone?!"
Jeph took a step back and watched as the other from the rear driver side, Benzo Caine, walked about the car with humorous intent.
"Que pasa y princesa de chupa verga!", Benzo exclaimed in humor.
Cali Capone and Benzo Caine began to laugh and point at Jeph. Jeph knew that he was at a disadvantage and with the reputation of the guys from the North Valley area, he didn't want to endanger his sister.
Cali Capone walked into Jeph's face, while removing his glasses, and looks down at Jeph. Benzo approached Jeph from the left but Desire stepped between them. Lutherio placed his arm around her shoulders and gently moved her out of the way while pointing in Jeph's face like he was humored and undecisive. His peachwood & vanilla scented cigar began to burn brighter as Lutherio inhaled slowly. Benzo placed his hand under his shirt and 'Sosa' Toles, the 3rd male, reached just inside his jacket as he swayed his thick long dreadlocks to his back.
Suddenly a loud screech filled the air and a Diamond Red 4x4 Ultra Duty Akolyte 4500™ pulled into the driveway... Just after the truck came to a halt, 2 more vehicles came screeching up behind.

The first was a blood red 4-3 Mongol™, with 20in custom chrome & metallic dark red lion face rims, red wall tires, and chrome lined body. The deep smell of atmos-vine & soul wood incense was coming from behind the blacked out tinted windows. The 2nd car turned in the driveway, with the front right of the car suspended by magnetics, off the ground. As the car halted, Jeph could see that it was a complete Majestic Noir Quad-Tre Mongol 'Limited Edition'™ with 20in custom arctic blind rims, an arctic blind coloured pharoah hood emblem to match the rims and running lines. Jeph immediately recognized the ultra duty truck and the first car but the 2nd car was unrecognized.
Big Tyme stepped out of the first car with his Axe Ace .223 CCP (Compact Combat Pistol)™ in his hand. Guru and Zentonio got out of the Akolyte Ultra Duty. Guru had his CH Black Bear 20™ while Zentonio was chambering a bullet in his chrome-lapsed Hijinx .40 cal. Semi-Auto Pistol™. Big Tyme was being followed by KG 'Da Beast' and Adrian Simon (A.M. Locke), while Fyre Mane (The Patois Princess) remained in the back seat with a rather large dark skinned guy.
The last car, 4 guys emerged with guns ready...

Jeph silently sighed to himself and stood more erect when he saw them. Lutherio turned his head and peered at them with a smile. 'Sosa' Toles looked with bitter disgust at the rest of the Passion Playaz and their boss man come towards them. Semali began to reach in his car when a triple red beam aligned on his chest.
Semali looked up and saw the driver from the 2nd car walking towards them pointing a Glistner F.A. (full assault) 8.31 Assault Rifle™ with a suppression tip modified barrel, Serripoli Overwatch Power Scope™, and Specialized Pod Stack Extended Magazine™; as his blank stare and emotionless face glared from behind the black shades. The guy next too him favored him but was taller and had an expression of pure hatred. Another guy, with the Rifle Gunman, walked with a hard sloth strut and was as frowned as the other.

Gannicus Pa'haris Galileio, better known as PG39, was labeled the Godfather of HARD VYBIN and known for possessing high caliber weaponry, ammunition and his charismatic ingenuity. Earning his street credibility early in life, PG39 was labeled a "menace of estate" by the N.F.T.F (Newmerican Federal Task Force) and well known paraphernalia runner throughout the Continental Coast and Southern Central Districts. Always considered armed and dangerous, he and his brother (Beautiful Bobby G), were strong and persuasive within many district sectors but Fountaine District was their Kingdom.

Lutherio could see that this was going to be a semi-territorial stand-off but he was aware that one of his primary competitors was present in the car. Lutherio smiled arrogantly and raised both hands, in a humorous manner, while walking backwards.
PG39, aiming his Glistner FA directly at Lutherio's chest, was followed by his brother as he approached Lutherio and his friends.
PG39 snickered with a very menacing and sadistic smile, "What the fuck are you Taco Breaths doing in Fountaine?"
'Sosa' quickly gripped his Sammael Hiëgr Rödblok and pulled it from under his bubble jacket but was quickly met by Zentonio placing the barrel of his pistol to his head. Big Tyme looked at 'Sosa' with a questioning brow raise before snatching his gun out of his hand. Jeph stood boldly while taking off his shirt. Benzo turned for a split second to look at KG and Guru approaching from the back side of the car.
As Benzo began to return his facing, Jeph lunged with a furious strike to his jaw. Blood escaped Benzo's mouth with a tooth but as Jeph attempted a follow through strike, Semali hopped and flung himself through the car and out the passenger window, catching Jeph's arm in a leg scissors.
Slinging Jeph into a single knee kneeling position and transitioning into a spinning back elbow, Guru grabbed ahold of Semali's shirt and pulled him back and away. Semali, being extremely quick and agile, recovered and countered with a "pele" kick to Guru's opposing arm to knock the shotgun from his hand but K.G followed and placed his pistol directly on Semali's face when he landed on the ground.
Semali quickly spinned in a freestyle leg flare, knocking K.G's gun out of his hand, but K.G leaped over the second leg as it was intended to sweep him off his feet. Semali stopped on his knee and followed through with a frontal ground leg sweep and K.G responded with a kneeling scissor lock and recovered his pistol, which was placed back in Semali's face while Guru returned with his shotgun placed as well.
Lutherio whistled really loudly and Semali stopped almost instantly.
"Mi amigo, detente y déjanos ir desde aquí. Morirán por mi palabra después", Lutherio stated with a smile. PG39 and J. Killah, one of Annexed Northern Fountaine District's SHADOW BRUTHAZ, walked up in front. Beautiful Bobby standing right behind his brother, pointed with his finger like a gun and imitated a gun shooting. Lutherio and his friends got in the car and pulled away from the house, while Lutherio smiled out the window.

Jeph takes a deep breath and looks at his sister as she goes towards the house. Big Tyme walks up to Jeph as Guru and Zentonio is giving Jeph hand shakes and scowling over the incident.
"Ya bombaclaat Lut'ere be di pussy bwoy!", Big Tyme exclaimed in utter disdain. Jeph angrily added commentary, "I can't believe Desire is messin 'round wit this dude!?".

Jah'mayne Taine exited the car and walked up with his brother J. Killah, and his friend Bobby, as PG39 walked by them to place his rifle back in his car. They all stood around and discussed the issues between Fountaine District and Valley District.

Jah'mayne Mohammed Taine II is the 2nd eldest brother of 4 and 2 sisters, but known as one of the founding fathers of the DARKSIDE R&B music genre, as well as "Big Dogg" of the notorious SHADOW BRUTHAZ (music label/group). Being a major person of interest, to the Continental Coast Department of Sector Security, he is most known for his reputation as a Shotto Devil. Building the 3rd most prominent independent business, in the famed sector of Red Harbor (aka Bludclaat Cove), many view him as a visionary but most see him as a menace to society. Drugs, Guns, Munitions, and Trade are top of the list that was compiled against Jah'mayne but there are numerous murders that are unsolved and pending connected investigations. In the C.C.D.S.S. files, he was labeled by his music alias Samedi Doom aka Doc. Doom for short.

MONDAY AFTER SCHOOL:
(National District Talent Show- Fountaine District Central Plaza)

Calveen and Marqutio Miller, both sons of 'Duke' Miller, walk down the west hallway by some Junior Classmen from different school.
"So Marq, how you like it so far?", Calveen asked his brother. Marq lethargically responded, "Everything is everything, I think they say!", and continues to walk through the talents' flooded hallway. They both see their cousin Bobby Galileio, and his friend Quayse Kuahu, standing by the lockers that led to the Briefing Area of the main building. Their older brother Kha'vien was hugged up with Saireena, the twin sister of Saileena, while sitting amongst PG39, JKillah, Untaine Souljah, and Big Tyme. Marq continued on and sat down backstage with his brothers. A rather large guy came walking by him, with a strut that bled royalty and a look that exhibited street life, and EVERYONE seemed to give him much respect. Jeph followed behind the guy and was accompanied by both his sisters and a few other girls, who Marq quietly admitted to himself were model status. Big Tyme met the large guy by the door and shook his hand. They began speaking in a passive tongue of Patois and Haitian Creole called Patoiles (pat.twall.lay).
Doc (so was the shipment dropped or what?)
Big Tyme (the man from there got raided by the I.B.I.A but he managed to put the goods away the day before. We are just waiting on the shop to call the order off and we will pick it up after my Passion Playaz win this here and to to nationals!)
Doc (well I pulled some strings and Champagne Champions agreed not to show but I cant guarantee they will hold up to the word.)
(I might have to cover the backside and push them out, but I heard there is another act here that is worth hearing... Check him out!)

Marq indirectly listened intentively, pretending not to understand EVERY word spoken, as the 2 finished their conversation and parted ways. Big Tyme gathered L.A. Jeph & The Passion Playaz together and they began to rehearse their songs...

"The only obstacle that causes success to not be attainable, is the obstacle of self-doubt" Dr. B.C. Gladney

"HARD VYBIN™" 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 415 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
194 4 7
""what you don't now won't kill ya right???""He says with a face thatk suggests to mind my business.~~ " I didn't ask to be here I was brought here t...
21.2K 295 30
"I was born to be your rival, and you mine. We're sisters aren't we?" __________________________________________________________...