Game Of Survival {BTS FF}

By chenledolphin94

I got the idea for this fan fiction from you tube. The credit to the video owners will be linking in the stor... More

Video Links
1
2
Ability/ Name list
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
OML
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
Updated Ability List
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
43
Ugh
44
45
WHAAAA?
46 [END]
Last Ability Update
Don't hate me

28

275 6 0
By chenledolphin94

Okay sooo I got a bit carried away and didn't know how to end the chapter... have fun with a long chapter....

~~~

Kyungsoo's Pov

I stood against the wall with my hands above my head as the guards walked into my cell.

I've been here since I was 20, that means I've been in this cell for 4 years. I'm 24 and for the past 4 years I've been in a cell forced to do things and tests. My only abilities are Regenerative healing, and Bringing people back from the dead. Let me clarify, all people. Mutants or not.

I was with the last five of my twelve member group. We were trying to find the others here, but they weren't here, and I ended up being here. See, they haven't come for me because none of us knew that I had regenerative healing. And I was shot. I mean you sort of don't think that someone is going to survive getting shot when they can't even handle a paper cut.

So, anyways, I'm expecting to be taken for more tests or something, but I'm brought a roommate. A cute one at that.

She had forest green eyes and brown hair. She had a few freckles speckling her cheeks and her button nose. Her cheeks were wet with tears as she slept. Once the guards walked away, I walked over to her and wiped the tears from her cheeks. I walked back to my cot and sat down and watched as the girl restlessly slept. I saw the small patch on her arm and on her neck.

I was able to take my chip out. Because I heal, I was able to remove it without them knowing. I just pretend to do be under their control. I have to do what they tell me to do.

About a year after I was taken I was forced to bring a middle aged woman back to life after a car crash by a really rude man. The man said her name and if I think back to it, I'm pretty sure her name was Harper.

Now that I think about the girl sleep across from me looks a lot like Harper. Harper escaped a while back though.

The girl across the room started tossing and turning. She was saying a familiar name in her sleep and at one point she yelled it.

"Vernon!" She yelled in her sleep. She began crying in her sleep before before screaming and jumping up.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a gentle tone. She screamed and pushed herself against a wall.

"Please don't touch me." She pleaded.

"Hey, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm stuck here too." I said.

"How do I know that you don't have a chip!" She said. I took my finger and ran it across my arm. I'm clean. I had to remove it myself, but I'm clean. I could take yours out too. It won't feel good, but I can heal it afterwards." I said.

She only scooted closer to the wall and hid her face.

"You were yelling someone's name in your sleep. I think I know who it is. Vernon right?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Hansol Vernon." She stated. My eyes widened.

"Like Vernon from Seventeen?" She nodded.

"Is anyone from EXO with you?" I asked. She nodded again still looking sad. She looked up at me for real this time instead of hiding and her eyes widened.

"KYUNGSOO?" She squealed. Her face then turned red and she hid it again.

"You know of me?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm not exactly a really big fan. Chanyeol mentioned someone named Baekhyun, so I wanted to find out who it was. Then got carried away. So yes I do know of you." She said. She wiped her remaining tears away. I took a step closer and I noticed her tense up.

"How do you have your powers?" I asked.

"They think they still have control of me. And they used me about three years ago to revive some lady. They think that they have control of me and that there's no need to prevent my powers." I replied.

"Three years ago?" She asked. I nodded.

"What was her name?" I asked.

"I think it was Harper. I'm not sure." I replied. Her eyes widened then filled with anger. She jumped up from her spot on the cot and ran to the door.

"JASON! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU BASTARD!" She yelled while hitting the door. I walked up to her and pulled her away from the door, earning me an elbow to the chest. I coughed and fell to the floor.

"Damn they trained you a lot." I said while gripping my chest.

"Don't touch me." I said. I nodded and went back to my side of the cell.

"Jason, is the man with brownish hair? Really rude and a higher?" I asked.

"Yes, he's my birth father. And the woman you brought back was my mother." She said.

"You don't seem happy about that. And I see where you get your anger from." I said and she glared at me.

"It was kept from me and I was told that she was dead up until yesterday." She said. She let out a frustrated yell and muttered something.

"What was that?" I asked as she stroked the necklace around her neck.

"I said I could kill him for keeping that from me." She said. I could tell she was joking, but was also mad.

"Who?" I asked.

"Jung Hoseok." She said. My eyes grew wide again.

"Who all was with you?" I questioned and she listed off names. I noticed her leaning on only one leg.

"Come here." I said calmly. She tensed up and gave me a warning glare.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Let me prove it by fixing your leg." I said. She cautiously limped over to me. I placed my hand on her kneecap and healed her leg. She walked back to her cot without a limp.

"Thanks." She said.

"No problem." I said before we hear a knock on the door.

"Back against the wall and hands above your head." I warned. She didn't listen and the guards opened the door. She went to charge at them, but fell to the floor gripping her temples. I went to go run for her, but the guard gave me a warning glare.

The girl then stood up and walked out of the door.

"No, already?" I muttered to myself.

"Pardon?" The guard asked with an intimidating tone.

"I was complimenting your reinforces on the chips. They seem to be working much faster now." I said with fake amusement in my words.

"Ah, I will Inform Jason of your compliments." The guard said before walking out.

"Damn it." I muttered.

How are they going to get her back? They've already taken control of the poor girl.

My thoughts were interrupted when Jason came in the room. I stepped back against the wall and he gestured for the door. I nodded and walked out of the door. He walked me down a corridor to a small room. Inside the room was a table and the girl cuffed to a chair. She was struggling when she saw me she pleaded with her eyes.

"Kyungsoo, her leg has healed? Was this you?" Jason asked.

"Yes sir. I saw that she already had her chip. I assumed that you wouldn't want a crippled minion, so I fixed her up for you." I said. She looked at me confused. I just looked at her and slightly winked. I leaned into Jason's ear and found a way to make him like me even more.

"And I've gathered that her soft spot is the momma I brought back." I said quietly into his ear. I pulled away and he smirked at me.

"Remove the cuff. He's one of us." Jason ordered and my security cuff was removed from my wrist.

"Ah, thank you sir." I said. Each prisoner had a security cuff. The newer prisoners didn't, but would get one eventually.

"Call me Jason." He said.

"Well, Hello Jason." I said with a forced smirk.

"Hello, Kyungsoo." He replied.

"So how old is this one?" I asked gesturing to the girl sitting in the chair.

"This is Marley. She's 19, and she's a spawn of myself." He said with a proud smile.

"Oh, really? She'll make a good one with that!" I said. I was trying my hardest to earn the trust from this man. Eventually I will be able to get out this way. And hopefully get Marley out too.

"Check her chip for me. Make sure she didn't get it out this time. I'll be right back." Jason said. I nodded and walked over to Marley.

"What the hell?" She asked in my head.

"Sh, Just go along with it. He will most likely assign me to you. You will have to follow my lead though!" I said. She nodded her head and I patted her patch. She flinched and I mouthed the word 'sorry'. She glared at me and I stood next to her chair and waited for Jason to return.

"How is she?" He asked

"She's all set. Do you want me to clear the wound so we can get rid of the patches? She'll be able to train faster if she's healthy." I asked. He nodded and I gently grabbed her arm and healed her neck and arm. I removed the patches and tossed them into a trash bin.
"Even though you don't have the security band anymore, you will still be staying in a cell to watch over this one. She's a fighter." Jason said.

"She takes after her father. A strong fighter." I said. He smiled at that comment.

"Take her back to the cell." Jason ordered. I took her out of the cuffs and she kicked me.

"Definitely a fighter." I muttered.

"I'm nothing like my father." She said. I smirked.

"Pretend to fight a bit." I said. She seemed to understand and as we were walking she faked a struggle.

"Stop fighting me, Marley. You aren't getting out of here. You are one of us." I said.

"Cheesiest thing ever. You are lucky I'm a good actor and not laughing right now." She said and I had to refrain from laughing.

"Should we lock up behind you?" A guard asked.

"Yes. I don't know what she'll be up to." I replied and they nodded to me before closing the door. I waited until they closed the door and walked away.

"Oh my god, please don't hate me." I muttered. She looked at me and before she could ask what I said I elbowed her in the nose, causing her to pass out. I scrambled to the spot inside my bed that I hid the small knife. I cut the chip out of Marley's arm with little blood and healed her arm. I healed her nose and planned to tell Jason that he nose started bleeding.

I laid her on her bed and placed some bloody tissues next to the bed to show that her nose had been bleeding. It took her about 20 minutes to wake up, and she was not happy.

"Marley listen to me." I said calmly. She charged at me and pinned me against the wall.

"Marely, your arm, look at your arm." I said. She looked down at her arm and relaxed.

"Now follow my lead. Do EVERYTHING they tell you to do. Please." I said. She nodded and walked back to her cot. She looked at the pile of tissues.

"Random nosebleed." I said. She nodded her head and pushed a few tissues away.

There was a knock on the door and Marley stood against the wall with her arms above her head.

"Ah, is she finally listening?" Jason asked.

"Mhm." I said with a forced smile.

"There's blood?" Jason asked.

"Marley's nose began to bleed." I stated. He looked at Marley and she nodded.

"What was the cause?" Jason asked.

"Just a normal nose bleed. She seemed weak when she arrived. She may have been in a fight causing a reaction to her nose. I checked her chip to see if that was the cause and we are all good with the chips." I said.

"Okay good. We have her cuff. Marley come to me with your arm." I looked at her and slightly nodded. She held out the opposite arm of her 'chip' and they wrapped the cuff around her wrist. The was an audible click and her security cuff was secured.

"If you both would come with me please." Jason said.

"Yes, father." Marley said and followed him out of the door. I was surprised with the new girl's acting skills, but I was grateful for them as well.

We walked down a long corridor and met two large doors.

"I suggest you two get along, because you'll be together a lot." We both glared at each other then smiled.

"I don't think that will be an issue." I said and Jason smiled.

"Good, follow me." Jason demanded. I watched as Marley playfully stuck her tongue out at him.

"Father, am I aloud to be playful and sarcastic still?" Marley asked dumbly.

"Well of course, my daughter. Bring a little life into this boring place." Jason said with a smile. Jason had what he wanted. He had power of his daughter, so his personality changed.

As we walked down another hallway I noticed a small dot on Jason's arm. My eyes widened wide. I looked at Marley and pointed to Jason then at my arm.

"He's chipped?" She asked. I nodded.

"He's been working here a while. My mom said that he didn't used to be like this. She said that after he went to work he changed. Maybe the government is the reason my father is so bad." She said to me. I saw a glimmer of hope in her eyes and the only thing I knew to do was get the chip from this man's arm.

"KYUNGSOO!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Kai's voice.

"Ignore them Kyungsoo." Jason said. I felt tears stinging my eyes as I continued to walk.

"Sir. I mean Jason. If my former friends are here. Do you think that I could get them to willingly accept the chip. Like myself?" I asked.

"Were you aquatensen with that voice?" Jason asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Guard, kill the boy in 7." Jason demanded.

"No, please Jason. I'm all for your ways, but please not my friends. I can make them take the chip. I will give them the chip myself." I said. He stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"Are you going to cry?" He asked. I stood up straighter.

"No sir." I said.

"Leave the boy. We'll deal with him later." Jason said. I relaxed.

"You are lucky you and Marley are my favorites." Jason warned.

"Who was that?" Marley asked.

I put up a finger heart and she snickered.

"You too? Yeesh. Chanyeol, Jungkook, Tae, now you!" She said and I almost choked.

"TAE!?" I yelled then covered my mouth.

"Pardon me?" Jason said sounding mad.

"Sorry father. I was just telling Kyungsoo about how Kim Taehyung escaped and he's shocked about that." Marley said and we smiled.

"Alright children. Let's not tell lies or keep secrets. I understand that they are still your friends, and if Kyungsoo knows your group too, that's great. But if I order you two to do something, will you do it?" Jason said.

"Yes father." Marley answered like it was a dumb question.

"Of course." I said.

"Then keep giggling about your gay friends." Jason said. I laughed out loud and so did Marley. I even heard a small chuckle out of Jason. Having his daughter seemed to change.

"Father, you never told me the story of how you met mom." Marley said.

"Well. We worked at the same hospital for a while then got together. I then started working here and got my chip just like the two of you." Jason said. What was with the prep in his step and the happy attitude. Every time I saw him he was ready to kill.

"What the hell is up with him?" Marley asked. I nodded and she smiled.

"Maybe it's an act." She said. I nodded and agreed. It probably is.

"Too bad your mother was stupid and went against my wishes. So you had to grow up without that damn chip. And that dumb contract. She was dumb if she wanted to 'protect you'." Jason said sounding mad. Okay, he's back. He stopped and turned around.

"I loved your mother, until she didn't listen to me. DON'T do the same Marley. Got it?" He warned.

"Yes father." She replied. Her breathing was unsteady and the terror in her eyes was actually putting pain in my heart.

"H-here we go a-again." She was stuttering. I looked over at her and she was silently slapping her forehead.

"You two ready for your first mission?" Jason asked as we arrived at two doors. We both looked at each other and nodded.

"Go out. Find out if your crew moved. Tell me their exact location. Be back by 6 o'clock." Jason said before opening the doors. Marley grabbed my hand and ran out. She dragged me all the way to a huge house in the trees. She quietly walked around the front and found the vans.

"They are still here. We have half an hour before six. If we walk it'll be 20 minutes back. If we run it'll be 10. You ready?" She asked. I looked at her wide eyed.

"Kyungsoo, we have to obey him. Maybe I can get my mom's really husband back. My mom is alive right now. I can bring him back. I've seen videos and pictures of them being happy. I didn't see my mom happy until she met my step father. I have to get Jason back to normal. And if obeying his asshole form means doing that then so be it. And if we get that chip out then we can get all of the people you know out of the government facility and we can bring government down." She said.

"Fi-" I couldn't finish because someone opened the front door. I grabbed Marley's arm in instinct.

"Hello?" Sehun yelled. I wanted to run up and give the maknae a hug, but I had to run the opposite direction. Marley and I arrived at the facility five minutes before six.

"Good, now where are they?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 633 17
*COMPLETED* *BTS Mutant AU! - 2nd book in the survival series* After 500 days of war, BTS is preparing for their last stand. Having gathered an elite...
347 29 14
To right this fanfiction I got inspired by the fellow ARMY.. by reading their fanfictions I thought I should give it a try and here I am! It is a sto...
116K 2.9K 32
| Very very immature staffs happened in the story. I will rewrite it in a different way later. But for now read the warning before continuing reading...
20.3K 743 36
There's a conspiracy theory that werewolves actually exist but they're a government experiment gone wrong. People believed that they were simply hyb...