"Death By Love"-Pernico Story

Από Kas_Valeska22

A day before Annabeth and Percy got together, Percy went to Nico cabin, he got there and told Nico that he lo... Περισσότερα

Left
Surprise
Telling my friends and Thalia
It's so been long(not)
I Hate u I love u
Seeing Everyone Again
I dragged Percy, I mean for real
Telling him
idk what to call this chapter
They're here
Kas and Sophia punch Percy.
Hades faints-
I dont know what to name this chap.

Extra Info.

1.4K 31 0
Από Kas_Valeska22

I forgot to include that Jason and Reyna are dating. Piper and Jason broke up after the War since both of then didn't feel any spark in them but they still remain as friends. Piper just thinks of Jason as an older brother she never had and that she found out she was actually lesbian. Jason supported her and he also been crushing on Reyna, so it was a win win. When Piper found out that she was lesbian, she as scared that her friends will shun her but they didn't. 

She was surprise that Nico was gay so they became friends and they supported each other and teasing each other of their crushes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kas: Yeah I forgot to say that and the next chapter you will find out who is Piper's crush, so I see y'all in the next chapter bye~  

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

187K 3.3K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...
6.2K 147 18
After the War with Gaia, Leo Valdez returned to camp half blood with Calypso. Everything goes perfectly for about two weeks, nothing has even been b...
39K 864 25
"You remind me of the ocean," Two silver eye's pierced into the sea-green ones, as both children stood under the moon. The young girl with the silve...
577K 7.6K 43
Broken. Betrayed. Dead. All these thing describe the savior of Olympus All thanks to the two new campers, Mandy Bolen daughter of Ares and Justin Mc...