Game Of Survival {BTS FF}

By chenledolphin94

I got the idea for this fan fiction from you tube. The credit to the video owners will be linking in the stor... More

Video Links
1
2
Ability/ Name list
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
OML
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Updated Ability List
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
43
Ugh
44
45
WHAAAA?
46 [END]
Last Ability Update
Don't hate me

17

407 17 1
By chenledolphin94

"Your turn." Namjoon said from downstairs. I stood up and looked at Vernon. Realizing that he still wasn't wearing a shirt, I quickly looked down.

"Ha, you're funny. What's wrong." He asked.

"They need to get our chips." I said while lightly rubbing the small bump under my skin.

"Oh okay. I'll meet you downstairs." He said before we walked out of the room. I slowly walked down stairs where Namjoon, Jin, and Xiumin sat. Everyone now had a small patch on their arms, except Vernon and myself. Vernon came down to join me.

Namjoon knocked Vernon out and Jin removed his chip. Xiumin stitched up his arms then Namjoon woke him up again.

"Why can't we just go to the hospital." I muttered under my breath.

"Because they are human." Jin said. I held out my arm before Namjoon knocked me out and everything went black.

***

After Marley's arm was fully patched Namjoon tried to wake her up, but Vernon stopped him.

"She needs some sleep anyway. I'll take her upstairs." Vernon said.

"All people do in this house is sleep." Jin uttered as Vernon carried Marley to her room. He lied her on the bed and covered her up. He kissed her on the forehead thinking she was asleep.

"I think I love you, Marley." He said quietly not knowing that she had woken up. She was still tired so fell asleep again, thinking the words were uttered in a dream.

***

When I woke up all I could think about was the dream I had. I was confused as to why I wasn't woken up after my chip was removed, but the sleep was nice.

"I think I love you, Marley." It felt so real, but I thought I was asleep. I changed my clothes after realizing that it was already the next day. Although it was almost 6 in the morning, I wasn't going to fall asleep again.

I went down the the training room, which was still torn to pieces. Without even moving from the doorway, I put everything where it needed to go. Once I was done, I heard clapping from behind me. I jumped about 4 feet high.

"Impressive." Woozi said. I turned to look at him and Jungkook.

"I'm actually proud." Jungkook said with a smile.

"You taught her well." Woozi said.

"You sound like my grandad and dad." I said.

"THEY sound like your dad?" I familiar voice said from behind me. I froze in my spot.

My father.

My real father. My step dad and mom died in the crash. My real dad I understand now, is a mutant. My mom made a contract so he would never be able to come near me or her again. He used to abuse me and show me things like his powers and I just thought it was fake. I felt his hand wrap around my neck and I held my breath.

"Marley, what's wrong." Jungkook asked.

"Make them leave." My father said. He tightened his grip around my neck.

"Leave, now. Please." I said as calmly and sternly as I could.

"No, what's going on?" Woozi asked. My father gripped my hand and held it up. I noticed the small glowing ball form in my hand.

"No, please don't do this. LEAVE NOW!" I yelled. They looked at each other and back at me before slowly walking up the stairs. My father let go of my hand and it fell to my side. He let go of my neck and appeared in front of me.

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Oh, you follow after me with your many powers. I can manipulate anyone's ability, I can become invisible, and I have telepathy." My father stated.

"Father, I can do more than you." I said with a warning tone. He then grabbed my neck before slamming me into a wall.

"Do not test me young lady." He said.

"Y-y-y-yes s-sir." I stuttered. I had a really bad stuttering problem when I was younger. Hoseok helped me stop stuttering.

"I thought you didn't stutter anymore." He said before letting go of me.

"I-I-I did." I stuttered again.

"W-why are you h-h-h-h. HMF. Here?" I stuttered and got frustrated.

"You're mother's contract was deactivated when she died. She tried to take you from me. I don't want anyone taking my little girl like your mother did." He said while stroking my cheek. I was more scared now than I have ever been in my life.

"Did you know that someone is still trying to take you from me. You didn't know it, but they are trying very hard to take my baby from me. Do you want to know who it is?" HE asked.

"Y-Y-Yes." I said. Before I could blink he had Vernon pinned against a wall. I screamed and started to run at him, but I was frozen in my spot. I was standing still and couldn't move.

"Oh yeah. I can freeze time as well." He said in a proud tone.

"G-g-g-get your filthy hands off of him!" I yelled frustratedly. He just crushed Vernon's neck more than before.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed as if I was being killed. But watching Vernon like this I felt like I was.

I noticed Vernon's eyes fluttering shut. He weakly looked at me and smiled as a tear fell from his eye. I watched as the tear hit my father's hand and Vernon's body go limp.

"Y-y-y-you BASTARD!" I yelled before running at him and pinning him to a wall.

"H-how c-c-could you? I-if-if you even cared the least bit!" I yelled.

"How did you break the freeze? And If I cared the least bit what? Say it Marline." He said. The name he always called me. My mom hated the name so she changed it. I myself, also hated it.

"Y-y-you. AGH! I hate you so much. You took my ch-ch-childhood. You took my happiness. AND N-N-NOW, the only thing that was keeping me, m-me." I said before tears started pouring from my eyes.

"I have another little trick up my sleeve. Bye, Marline. See ya soon." He said before disappearing and I fell into the wall. I scrambled to stand and ran over to Vernon's side.

He wasn't breathing at all. I checked his pulse, but there was nothing there. I shook his shoulders to wake him up knowing the attempt was going to fail.

"V-v-vernon, please wake up. Vernon, please!" I said through the sobs and tears. His neck was bruised and I could see the fractured bones through the skin.

"Someone please come down here!" I yelled. I pulled his lifeless body into my lap and sobed. I had just lost the one person that was keeping me together. I could feel myself shattering and falling apart. My stomach and chest hurt from the sobbing.

V and Jungkook appeared in front of me.

"Move." V demanded. I moved away from Vernon's body before Jungkook came and turned my head from Vernon.

"It looks really gross." He said. For a moment I had forgotten that V can bring mutants back from the dead. I heard a small crack before Vernon loudly breathed in for air.

I pushed from Jungkook to hug Vernon. He began coughing, so I helped him sit up. Once he was done with his coughing fit he wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed into his shoulder as he was still breathing quite heavily.

"I-I-I thought... Y-Y-you.. I w-watched.." I stuttered as I cried.

"Shh. It's okay. I know." He said. I hadn't even noticed that V and Jungkook had left. Vernon wiped the tears from my eyes and stroked my cheek. He moved his hand to the back of my head and pulled me into his chest. I curled up into a human ball and cried.

"H-h-he's supposed to be gone. He can't be n-n-near me. I don't understand. How d-d-did he find me?" I asked while wiping away some of my tears.

"Sh, we'll figure this out okay?" He assured.

"He k-k-killed you. How will w-we figure it out? H-he's to strong. I-I-I-I.. AGH!" I yelled in frustration. I couldn't stop stuttering. I began stuttering at a young age out of fear of my father. Once he left, Hoseok helped the stuttering stop. I noticed Vernon smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You are cute when you stutter, and even cuter when you get frustrated about it." He said.

"N-n-n... AAAGGGHH. I give up. I'm 19 this sh-shouldn't be happening!" I muttered.

"Now we have to train you on powers and speech." He teased. I huffed again. He lifted my chin up, but I playfully looked away again. He then grabbed both of my cheeks with his hands and kissed me. My eyes widened and I held my breath. I didn't even kiss back I was so shocked. He pulled away and snickered at my wide eyed state. I shook my head and looked down as my cheeks heated. I covered my face with my hands.

"Seems like you've never been kissed before." Vernon said before poking my side. I jumped up with a screech.

"Uh-o. I found a weak spot." He said before tickling me to the point where laughing hurt.

He was now leaning over me while tickling me. He then stopped tickling me and looked at me with a goofy smile. I realized that I was smiling and still giggling a little.

"I love you see you smile." He said before leaning down and kissing me. I smiled into his lips then kissed back.

"Slowly learning." He said.

"Shut up." I said into his lips and he did just that. He pulled away from me as footsteps came down the steps. It was J-Hope.

"Can someone explain to me what Jungkook, V, and Woozi are trying to tell me?" He said. I looked at Vernon and back at Hoseok.

"M-m-my fffff. Ngh." I was trying so hard to say something without stuttering, but the thought of my dad scared me to the point of physical pain. I grabbed a spot on my arm that was scared from my father as I tried to muster up the words.

"My father is back." I said slowly than a tortuous on drugs.

"What?!" J-Hope almost yelled.

"He killed me." Vernon said. I almost started to laugh before covering my mouth at the lack of emotion he said that with. It was like he was making it that bland on purpose.

"Well, that was very full of emotion, Vernon. You are okay now, but did he hurt you Marley?" J-hope asked.

"N-not physically." I said quietly.

"Come on everyone is waking up. Actually they were already awake, but Woozi and Jungkook wouldn't let us come down the stairs. Vernon kind of forced his way out." J-hope said before turning for the stairs. Vernon stood and helped me stand. We walked up the stairs and Woozi walked up to me.

"You guys alright."

"I-I-I'll be fine." I said.

"Since when do you stutter?" Sehun asked. I groaned loudly and sat down on the couch with a firm plop.

"This morning." Vernon said with a joking smile.

"No, she started stuttering when her dad was around." J-hope said.

"H-h-he's NOT my d-d-dad. He is my fffather. There's a d-d-difference. H-he w-w-will never be my d-d-d-." I couldn't get the last word out. Actually, Vernon wouldn't let me get it out. He kissed me before I could stutter anymore.

"He will never be my dad." I finished.

"Ha it worked. Found out how to stop the stuttering." Vernon said with a sarcastic smile. I made a face at him and everyone started laughing.

"You look just like Sehun!" Chanyeol yelled in laughter. I looked at Sehun and he rolled his eyes. Chen pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Sehun making a face at another EXO member. I almost choked at the look on his face. I looked at Sehun and he made the same face at me and I almost died.

I watched as Vernon held his breath as if to not burst out laughing.

I remembered one thing that Sehun had said in a song. And with Vernon struggling to not laugh, I thought I'd make it a bit harder. I leaned over to his ear and whispered so no one else would hear.

"Shawty, I'mma party till the sun down." I whispered in his ear. He choked then started laughing louder than a howler monkey on crack. Then everyone joined in on the laughter. It was a good thing to have everyone laughing.

"What did you say to him?" Sehun asked.

"The world may never know." I said.

Jin started to walk towards the kitchen and I held my hand up.

"I vote on helping with breakfast!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.8K 44
SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 1.. ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban she is a person who is selfless, always think about others before her self. Have...
123K 3.2K 27
okay literally this is really bad. i was reading it again after idk how long and i just kept cringing...HELP WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS LIKE UMMM IT M...
348 29 14
To right this fanfiction I got inspired by the fellow ARMY.. by reading their fanfictions I thought I should give it a try and here I am! It is a sto...
273K 13K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...