Game Of Survival {BTS FF}

By chenledolphin94

I got the idea for this fan fiction from you tube. The credit to the video owners will be linking in the stor... More

Video Links
1
2
Ability/ Name list
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
OML
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Updated Ability List
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
43
Ugh
44
45
WHAAAA?
46 [END]
Last Ability Update
Don't hate me

16

407 18 0
By chenledolphin94

I woke up and walked down the stairs and didn't see anyone. Everyone's bedroom doors were open so they weren't in their rooms. I looked around the main floor and didn't find anyone. It felt the presence of someone, but there was no one around.

"Vernon. Don't you dare." I said.

"Don't dare do what?" He asked from behind me causing me to scream.

"VERNON! Stop doing that!!!!" I yelled with the biggest smile on my face.

"They are down stairs training." He said in between laughs.

"How long were you going to let me wander around?" I asked.

"Well it was going to be a while, but I forgot you can sense me." He said. I crossed my arms and he smiled.

"You just love to laugh at my pain don't you?" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Maybe. Come one. Let's go." He said. He grabbed my hand and held a finger up to his lips. He pulled me to a set of stairs leading down.

"Where are they? He was supposed to get her down here already." I heard Xiumin say. Then Namjoon started to run up the stairs and Vernon pushed me against the wall with a goofy smile. Right after he passed me Vernon nodded to me and let go of my arm. I slowly walked behind Namjoon. I then placed my chin on his shoulder.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully. He jumped so high I could have thought flight was his ability.

"What the hell Marley?" He yelled. I almost fell to the floor laughing. Just then Vernon went behind Namjoon and grabbed his shoulder. This earned a lunch to the chest.

"Sorry, not sorry." Namjoon said befor

e walking back down stairs. I walked over to Vernon still laughing. He looked up at me and for a second, he looked really mad. Then he smiled and stood up still clutching his chest.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

"Did you see how high he jumped?" I asked.

"Not as high as you do." He said. I playfully hit his shoulder and we walked down the stairs.

"Finally!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"You are going to train with Jungkook for right now." Xiumin said. Jungkook and I exchanged nervous looks, but nodded. Jungkook lead me into a room with a bunch of various items around the room. He closed the door behind us and looked at me.

"I want you to take that pillow and throw it at me without touching it." He said pointing to a pillow on a small chair across the room. I looked at the pillow and concentrated.

"It's easier if you hold your hand up. It'll give you more accuracy." I looked at the pillow then raised my hand from the pillow to Jungkook's arms. He caught the pillow and nodded his head.

"Impressive. Try the table Carefully move it from where it is to in front of me. Don't hit me with it please."

I concentrated on the table as I carefully moved the large object to sit in front of Jungkook. I breathed heavily from the strength it took.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's odd saying something is heavy when I'm not even close enough to touch it." I said. Jungkook smiled.

"You'll get used to things like that. See that bowling ball? Hold in the air as long as possible." He said. I held it for a while before my arm got weak and my head started to hurt.

"It's really heavy." I said before dropping it. Jungkook caught it in the air and placed it on the ground. It's strange watching objects float like that though.

"Better than I expected. The only times you've used your powers is when you are scared and that's basically adrenaline. Good job." He said before opening the door to walk out. I followed him out to watch Jin and Jimin start fighting.

The fight was safe and normal, that was until they started to get mad and frustrated. I noticed Jin's eyes flash red.

Jimin pinned Jin against a wall. Jin then, using his feet, pushed Jimin towards me. I moved out of the way as Jimin got up and ran towards Jin. At this point, both of their eyes had changed color and I noticed Jin's nails growing longer.

"JIN! JIMIN! STOP!" Hoseok yelled. There was no point. Vernon gripped my arm just as Jin fully changed forms. Jimin was close behind to do the same.

"Vernon, get her out of here. Now." Chanyeol demanded. Before Vernon could respond, Jungkook grabbed both of our arms and teleported us to the main floor then went back down.

"What just happened?" I asked frantically. Before Jimin came flying up the stairs. Vernon grabbed my arm and ran for the door. I tried to follow his speed, but he was way faster than me. He finally stopped and I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Are they going to be okay?" I asked.

"I don't know. I've never seen them get this out of hand. I've never seen Jin actually become a beast." Vernon said.

"What?" I asked.

"Genetic activism, he becomes a beast when he's angry. I would have just taken you upstairs, but they were going to get more out of hand. We'll have to wait till noon." He said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I can time travel. The moment I saw Jin's eyes, I had to see what was going to happen, and I needed to get you out. I didn't want you involved in that." He said.

"Involved? Would I have done something?" I asked. He looked down.

"No, well yes, but nothing bad to them. You were going to interfere and get hurt." He said. I nodded.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He said making me giggle.

"This is just awkward say something." He said. I smiled.

"Hmmm. Do you have any friends outside of us?" I asked.

"Yeah I do. The rest of our bands. I haven't seen them in a while though. They all went missing a while ago. I wish I could find them." He said. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"How about we go somewhere. Or just walk around, until you think it's safe to go back." I suggested.

"I know a place. Come on." He said. We walked for a little bit until I stopped him. I felt someone around us.

"Vernon, there is someone here." I said. The moment I said that he pulled me close to his and covered my mouth. I pointed to the area the person seemed to be coming from and sure enough someone showed up. He was adorably short. Vernon let go of me and ran towards this person.

"JIHOON!" He said before engulfing the shorter boy in a hug.

"Vernon!" Jihoon exclaimed. They hugged for a moment before releasing each other.

"Speak of the devil." Vernon said. I was still a little bit confused.

"Marley, this is Lee Jihoon, or Woozi. He was a part of Seventeen." He said. Before we could shake hands I heard someone yelling. Namjoon. I covered my ears.

"We need you here now!" He yelled. I looked up at Vernon worried.

"Hoseok said that you had medical schooling. We need you here now." He wasn't wrong. I did do online medical school and was able to get a degree, but I wasn't a pro.

"We need to go back now. They need me." I said. Vernon looked at Woozi. Vernon told him where we were going and Woozi grabbed our arms. Just as Jungkook would do, he teleported us to the house. I ran in the front door and the scene in front of my was terrifying. I stepped back and covered my mouth. Jin and Jimin were both out on the floor. V was knocked out against a wall. Namjoon was holding his head. Rose was nowhere to be seen along with S.Coups and Sehun. Jungkook was next to V. All the others were surrounding Yoongi, who was laying on the floor with a metal bar in his stomach.

I ran over to Yoongi and pushed everyone else out of the way. He was breathing heavily while holding his stomach.

"I need to know what happened." I demanded.

"Yoongi tried to stop Jin when he came upstairs with a metal rod. Jin and Jimin weren't in control. We got the chips from their arms, but we have no clue how they got there." Chanyeol said.

"That means all of us could have chips." Vernon questioned.

"Not the point I need everyone to be silent. Someone give me a towel or a shirt." I said. Vernon took off his shirt and handed it to me.

"He needs a real doctor. I can't do this." I said. I was so scared that my hands were shaking.

"He can heal himself you just have to remove it." Woozi said.

"But if I move it wrong he could die." Yoongi then gripped my arm. His eyes were pleading and his hands were shaking worse than mine. I wrapped the shirt around the rod and gripped it tightly.

"This is going to hurt." I said before pulling the rod out and tossing it aside. I then pressed the shirt to his wound until it healed.

"Thankyou." Yoongi said.

"You're welcome." I said.

"Now if they had chips then we know I have one. And J-hope has one too. But if Jimin and Jin had chips then we all might." I said. I looked at my arm and dragged my thumb across my skin until I found the small bump.

"Let's do it after we get all of this situated." Chanyeol said.

"Where are S.Coups and Rose?" I asked.

"S.Coups took Rose upstairs." Namjoon said. I walked over to him and he was still holding his head. There was no blood though.

"What happened."

"I had to knock them out while in their opposite forms. That wasn't easy." Namjoon explained.

"Go sit down." I said then walked over to V, Jungkook, and Xiumin.

"We need to get the boys to their rooms. Jungkook can take V up stairs. Chanyeol can take Jimin. We just need someone to take Jin up. Where did Sehun and Chen go?" I asked.

"They are still downstairs." Jungkook said.

"Okay I'll go get them." I said before walking downstairs.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Yeah we are fine." Chen said.

"Can you guys help get Jin to his room?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sehun said. Now that everything was situated my adrenaline was going away. I was starting to get tired and everything was setting in. I was still shocked and terrified. Vernon came down the stairs, still shirtless. I was afraid to look up at him.

"Hey, everyone is okay. It's okay." Vernon said. He knew that I was still stressed and scared.

"Vernon, if everyone had a chip then what if we've done things we don't remember. V didn't remember anything he did until last night. And those memories didn't just randomly come back. They were forced back. NOt explaining that story right now. Jin and JImin will probably forget that whole thing. Anyone could spiral at anytime. We wouldn't know and it would be completely random." I was ranting and breathing heavily I was scared and stressed and didn't know what to do. Vernon grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.

"Calm down, Marley."

"But anyone at anytime. I could have done something. I could do so-" He cut me off by gently kissing my lips. He broke away from me and and I lost my breath. Once I started breathing again, I could feel the heat in my face.

"Come on. You need to sit down and relax for a minute." He said before walking me up to my room. He sat on my bed with me until I fully calmed down. I didn't know how long we were there, but I knew it was a while. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 28 28
Namjoon: "You again! how many times should I tell you that I am not able to remember you, why do you keep pestering me! I keep getting headaches beca...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
9.2K 417 47
{Complete} (A rewrite from my old account) A world where there's various ability holder.They were called 'Subject' by the government and 'mutant' by...
45K 1.4K 32
These Story Is about 4 Girls (Blackpink)and 7 Boys (BTS) we're Starting the lost one of the girls.Will they find the girl or will the girl find them...