Slenderman x Reader

By EmilySkelewolf

You were half 'slender person'. This was due to your father marrying a 'slender' women. She was killed and th... More

1- "WHAT A LOVELY DAY!"
2- Math Class or is it Drama Class?
3- A little goes a long way
4- The Walk
5- Fighting in the moon light
6- Not the last one
7- Annie, Dogs, and More
8- Annie's parents
9- Run, talk, and home run!
A/N
11- Choices

10- Meeting the Pastas

9.7K 340 170
By EmilySkelewolf

Silver walked close to you as Annie walked behind you. Toby hasn't stopped talking, even after Masky and Jeff threatened him, and it was about to drive you insane. "We're here!" Toby exclaimed. You saw a huge mansion as Annie hid behind you. "It's ok!" Hoody said to Annie quietly.

You took in a breath before walking in. Silver started to growl as Annie gripped your shirt. "Sir! We're back!" Masky called out before Slenderman walked out of the kitchen with an apron on. "Good work Tim! Now go get Sally!" Slender ordered before Masky left.

Jeff walked away as Toby grabbed Annie's hand and pulled her to the couch. "Come on! Let's play videogames!" Toby said as Silver walked over. "Is this normal?" You asked Hoody with a rose eyebrow. "When we have guests, or targets who aren't dead or killed, yes." Hoody answered. You nodded before seeing Toby and Annie playing Mario Cart.

"Hey, Slend, did you order Jeff to stab me in the side?" You asked as Jeff cursed under his breath. "JEFFREY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO STAB ANYONE!" Slender yelled from the kitchen. "SUCK MY ASS!" Jeff yelled back. You and Hoody had a look of disgust.

This was going to be a looooong night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
306K 28.6K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
719K 44.1K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
910K 41.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...