The Plasma Paradox |The Anak...

AnaklusmosX

|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in... Еще

The Plasma Paradox
Well That Went Well
Wisdom's Voice
Death of a True Hero
Death Ain't So Bad
The Guardian of Atlantis
A Visit to Typhon's Prison, and New Toys
Olympian Trouble
The Hunt Knows Now
Olympus Knows
Difference to the Plot(Very Important you read, A/N)
Infinite Strength Technique
"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"
"I don't work for Gaea..."
Cold Memories
His New Anchor
Tartarus And The War Part 1
Death's Identity And The War Part 2
Apoth's Symbol (AN)
A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3
Universal Power Battle and The War Part 4
Apoth's Symbol 2 (AN)
The White Glow and The War Part 5
"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."
The Dimensional Tournament
The End

Unkown Power

12.2K 237 96
AnaklusmosX

A lone tear rolled across Percy's face as reality came crashing down on him. The grey eyes that had always been there for him were. . . lifeless.

The girl that had cared for him, his mortal anchor.

The girl he never got to tell his feelings to. Was gone. Annabeth. Dead.

She had a long cut across her chest from Kronos' scythe. Percy fell to his knees as Kronos decapitated her lifeless body.

"You lose demigod. I have taken everything from you, even your blasted Curse of Achilles." Kronos laughed gravely.

Percy tried to stand, but he simply couldn't. He lost his drive. There was no reason to keep on fighting. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Kronos walked slowly over to him. Once he reached him, he grabbed Percy by his head and threw it down into the marble floor of Olympus staining it red.

Kronos stood over Percy's body triumphantly. With a sneer he kicked Perseus.

"Let's see how your 'oh so mighty gods' are doing, shall we?" Kronos mocked.

He summoned an iris message before grabbing Percy's bloodied head and forcing him to watch the event occurring a couple miles away.

Percy's eyes widened in fear at the sight of Typhon. The monster was humongous. It towered over all the buildings. It was like a massive storm wreaking havoc throughout the city.

The eyes glowed like a powerful bolt of thunder. It seemed to be swatting at what looked like small figures, but they were gods, and they were losing fast.

All the gods were in their designated chariots, trying to destroy the monster from long range.

The only god missing was Poseidon. Percy's hope for his father drained away. Oceanus must have triumphed down in the sea.

Kronos laughed wholeheartedly at the scene.

"See little sea spawn, this war is over, and the victor is painfully obvious," Kronos said still laughing.

Yet when Percy's hope had almost diminished, the sound of a conch horn being blown blasted across the whole city.

A huge wave rose from the coast, receding almost as quickly as it left, but in the wake of the wave an army of merman with spears, riding sharks attacked Typhon. Poseidon led the assault, bearing his trident.

Kronos growled. In a fit of annoyance he threw Percy. Blood covered Percy's eyes, blinding him. Kronos ignored the demigod, instead swiping the iris message.

"Damn Oceanus, can't even take care of a weak godling." Kronos muttered maliciously. Kronos hoisted his scythe. "I'll end this myself," he finished. His eyes darkened.

He took a step towards Percy before clutching his head in pain. He started to twitch, falling to his knees. He clenched his teeth, closing his eyes.

When his eyes opened they were blue. Luke's blue. Luke sprinted towards Percy, throwing the scythe across the room.

"Percy please, help. Kronos. He's going to unleash his true form," Luke muttered his eyes shifting colors rapidly. His skin started to glow a powerful gold.

Percy weakly glanced around trying to find Riptide. There was nothing he could do. He couldn't think straight.

Luke's skin was now glowing so brightly it hurt to look at him.

Percy reached into his pocket, finding the ballpoint pen that could end it all.

"Hurry Percy he's almost through." Luke said through gritted teeth.

Percy slowly raised his arm, holding Riptide.

Luke motioned to the only mortal part of his body. Percy let the weapon fall, killing Luke.

The lifeless body fell to the ground as it crumbled apart. Like a monster. Percy stared at the remains tears streaming down his face. He fell to the ground out of energy.

Suddenly, a flash brighter than Zeus' thunderbolt shook the room. It exploded inches from Percy's face. Throwing him into Ares's throne.

Percy groaned and opened his eyes. Dust was everywhere, he couldn't even see his hand in front of his own face. An insane ring blowed through his ears.

Percy shut his eyes again before opening them. The dust started to dissipate before him. In front of him stood a man with glowing skin that looked like hot red coals.

The man bent down and grabbed Riptide. An evil smirk spread across the being's face. "You were too late demigod, I am finally free from that putrid body." Kronos' now deep voice said.

Kronos threw Riptide across the room, effectively removing it from doing anything. He then continued to summon his scythe.

"Let's start with your father's throne, shall we?" Kronos questioned innocently. Kronos slowly started to walk towards Poseidon's throne.

Percy scanned the massive room, looking for anything that could delay the Titan that was in his reach. Percy was scanning the room when a series of pictures of him and his friends appeared in his mind.

Percy and Thalia Pranking the Stolls. Percy and the Stolls pranking Thalia. Percy and Grover eating hamburgers. Many different pictures appeared.

His friends would perish if he didn't do anything. A picture of him and his mom appeared, eating blue cookies. His family would perish if he didn't do anything.

Then, a million pictures of Annabeth and him rushed through his head. Memories of her.

While scanning the room his eyes landed on Annabeth.

Percy felt a surge of anger and power. He stood up easily, balling his fists as he shook with rage.

Kronos rose his scythe above Poseidon's throne, ready to destroy his son's source of power.

Percy's eyes turned blood red as he unlocked a power that had been forgotten. One last scene was shown to him. His and Annabeth's kiss in Mount St. Helens.

And with the power of the eruption from the Mountain that bounded Typhon, Percy's power released. His hands were out in front of him, pointing towards Kronos.

Kronos' descent halted. Kronos looked to his arms as if they weren't his.

"What is this?" Kronos questioned, outraged.

Kronos looked around him, when his eyes landed on Percy he growled.

"Jackson! How are you doing this?" Kronos demanded. He didn't get an answer.

Percy swiped his right arm up causing Kronos' right arm to rip off its socket.

Kronos' scream echoed across the halls of the sky land.

Percy lowered his right arm before pushing his own left hand to his left horizontally, causing Kronos' left arm was pulled from its socket.

In cause Kronos' scythe was dropped on the ground.

Percy slowly walked towards the now whimpering titan. He lifted both of his arms up causing Kronos to fly up.

He moved his arms towards Riptide, the titan grabbed Riptide forcefully and handed it to Percy. Percy punched the titan in the face causing Kronos to fly backwards

Percy capped Riptide and put it into his pocket before resuming to destroy the titan.

Percy moved his arms this way and that, Kronos following his motions. Percy finally threw his arms in a downward arc, causing the titan to be thrown into the ground.

Silence reigned as dust particles began to vanish around the crater where the titan's body laid.

"Please, no more, no more." Kronos repeated. Percy didn't say anything, he just uncapped Riptide.

"I'll do anything, please" Kronos pleaded. Again Percy didn't even make a sound as he continued advancing towards Kronos.

"Mercy, mercy." Kronos said.This time Percy responded.

"Mercy!" Percy scoffed, "Mercy!" Percy yelled, a sadistic smile plastered on face. Did you give her mercy? Percy spat, pointing Riptide towards Annabeth.

"No, you didn't. And for that, I promise pain." Percy stated raising his arm and slowly clenching his fist, causing Kronos' Ichor to not flow to his heart.

Percy's eyes became gold as he began to boil Kronos' ichor. Kronos screamed as he was tortured by the son of Poseidon. Percy again made Kronos fly up.

Percy put his hands together before swiftly moving his hands outwards. Kronos screamed as he felt himself being ripped apart.

Slowly, Percy started to clench his fists, the more he clenched them, the more Kronos was ripped in half.

When his fingers became curled and touching his palms, Kronos was fully and symmetrically cut in half, still in the air. Percy threw his hands down to his side, making Kronos' dead body on the ground.

When the titan's deformed body hit the ground, it became a pile of golden dust.

Percy smiled at the sight. His eyes changed from his golden to blood red.

"Serves you right, you ba****d." Percy muttered. His eyes became his regular sea green before falling onto his back unconscious.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

126K 3K 57
Percy was betrayed. Poseidon disowned him as his son. A new brother named Samuel arrived and tried to turn his friends against him. But the thing tha...
25.8K 508 21
Percy Jackson is not a good person. At least, not anymore. Percy has been through a lot. Annabeth is dead and his few remaining friends are scatter...
7.8K 98 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
5.9K 124 15
WORD COUNT: 26,345 (Chapter 1-9) ✨️NO SMUT✨️ -------------------------------------------------- This isn't your normal "Chaos Army" story. Oh, no, no...