(Book 2) This Could B Us

By DanaLarson5

This is, by popular demand, a continuation of The Sun, the Moon and Stars. If you wish to continue, these w... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60

Part 23

721 40 9
By DanaLarson5

Part 23

He stands, pulls his pants back on, then takes my hand, I let him lead me, but I'm reluctant. I can't really do anything, and since I'm bleeding, there's things I won't let him do. Once upstairs, I'm led through the bedroom into the bathroom, he has me sit at the vanity while he positions himself on the edge of the tub to start and adjust the water. Okay, I think, we're getting into the tub.

He comes back to where I'm sitting and says in a low voice, "Show me which of your toys are waterproof," he extends his hand.

My eyes get big, but I take his hand, following him into the closet where the suitcase is. I start to dig through, discarding the first couple toys as unusable. He picks up one, tilting his head, "No?"

"Nothing internal," I explain. He nods, setting it aside.

I finally find the one I'm looking for, it's not much bigger than a thumb, with a little loop on the side to attach to a finger, it's fully submersible and really our only option. I push the tiny button and it buzzes in my hand, his eyes light up as he grins. Snatching the toy from me, he pulls me out of the closet in a rush, I'm amused by his excitement. The thought passes through my head that he would enjoy that toy as well, placed against that sensitive area I just explored tonight.

The tub is about ready as he sets the toy along the edge. In one motion, he lifts my nightie over my head, he's puzzled when he sees the panties, but then it registers to him why, and he slips them down. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I step out of them, he then motions me to get into the tub, while he strips down. He situates himself in the tub in front of me, facing me.

I really like this tub, it's more of a jacuzzi, actually, there are jets, but I've yet to use them. The integrated seats along the entire edge make it comfortable for sitting like we are now. He eyes me from across the tub, I can tell from his expression he's ready to play. He lifts from sitting, making his way to me, I rest my back along the side of the tub. When he encounters my knees, he makes a face like I should have known to have them open for him. Pressing them apart, resting his body against me, he kisses me. It's a hungry kiss, forceful but not rough, it seems me going down on him only managed to whet his appetite.

His left hand under my head, his right begins to massage a breast as we are locked in our kiss, I moan into his mouth. He moves his lips to my neck, as his hand travels along the side of my body, down to the curve of my hip, his fingers grab hold.

He pauses the kisses to my neck when I tense, he's hard again, and pressing against me, "Prince, we can't."

"I know, Baby. I'll be good," he resumes his kissing, still pushing against me.

As a precaution, I reach down between us, taking him in my hand, I stroke him. He frowns, shaking his head, "No," he whispers, "Just let me feel you against me."

It's torture as I feel the length of him sliding up against me, my need for him is too strong, I gently bite his shoulder out of frustration. Before I can beg him to stop, he lets out an anguished groan, breaking the contact of our bodies, it seems it was too much for him as well. Reaching for the toy, his eyes stay locked on mine, he presses the power button as it slips under the water.

I close my eyes as a wave of bashfulness washes over me, I don't know why I feel that way with him sometimes, maybe it's the magnitude of his stare. The index finger of his free hand touches my chin, "Look at me, Sugar."

My eyes open as I mewl, his mouth opens slightly, he licks his lips, watching every inch of my face as he places the toy against me. My eyelids flutter, threatening to close, but I force them back open, to see his expression of pride as I start to lose control. Adding to the sensation of the vibrations assaulting my most sensitized area, he takes a nipple into his mouth, sucking greedily.

In a matter of moments he has to release the nipple, he's panting as hard as I am, as my whole body is consumed with tremors. I'm so close, the strength of my quivering tells me that this orgasm is going to be mind blowing.

"Stay...right....there," I command under my breath.

He chuckles deep in his throat, still puffing, he whispers, "Come, for me, Sugar," his eyes on mine.

And I do! I let loose a cry that surprises us both as my back arches and my hips rock through this immense orgasm, all the while, he keeps that toy pressed against me, he never falters.

He beams at his accomplishment as my spasms slow, "Another?"

"No," I shake my head, "no, no, no." I'm still fighting for breath. "Just hold me."

He sets the toy down, pulling me into his arms, holding me tight as my legs continue to twitch intermittently. After feeling them jerk a few times, he whispers, "That was a good one, wasn't it?"

"Yes," I breathe. Feeling sated in the comfort of his embrace, I yawn.

He chuckles, it's such a simple sound, but I can't get enough of it. Kissing me on the shoulder, he whispers, "Let's get you into bed."

We towel off together. As I reach for my nightie, he shakes his head, he wants skin. I smile, pulling on just my panties, we head for the bedroom. Slipping into bed, he doesn't cuddle up tight right away. Instead, he lays there behind me, one hand propping up his head, with the fingers of his free hand, he runs the most feathery of touches along my shoulders, back and hip. It's insanely soothing, my breathing slows and I start to drift. Only once I feel him press against me and pull himself tight, do I allow myself to succumb to sleep.

----------

It wasn't very late when we had snuggled up in bed together and fallen asleep, so I was shocked waking to find his body still pressed to mine. Daylight seeping into the bedroom from the open bathroom door told me we had both needed the good rest.

Since my bladder is what woke me, I do my best to untangle myself without disturbing him. No such luck, as soon as I start to pull away, his arm is like a vice, locking me in tight, he grunts with the effort.

"How are you so strong?" I ask in a whisper.

"Shhhhhh," he hushes me.

"I have to pee," I hiss back. His arm lifts, I'm released.

Making my way back to the bed, he's now on his back, staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. I sit on the edge of the bed, he looks at me, and smiles, he's distracted, his eyes are focused elsewhere.

"Talk to me," I say gently.

Shaking his head, he blows it off. He reaches out, giving my breast a squeeze, then he throws back the covers. He sits up facing away from me on the other side of the bed, all I can see is his gorgeous caramel skin, and his squashed afro. He stays this way for a moment, then gets up and heads to the bathroom, I stay put, to give him some privacy.

I grab my phone, it's just past 8 o'clock, I also see Angel has texted:

Hey, how's it going? ;) ;)

I text back:

I have A LOT to tell you, I'll call you later. :-/

I hear movement in the bathroom, so I get up to at least fetch my nightie that's still on the bathroom floor. Prince is already dressed, sitting at the vanity, he's busy working on refreshing his afro. He watches me in the mirror as I walk by, pick up my nightie, and slip it on. When I turn to him, he focuses back on himself, pulling and fluffing his hair. Something's up, so I walk over in silence, place a kiss on his shoulder, and leave him be.

Once downstairs, I head straight for the coffee pot, then to the back yard. I stand staring at the wooded mess and the line of pallets, shaking my head, when I hear the door open.

"Hey," Prince says softly, he still looks distant.

"Are you okay?" I'm concerned.

He nods, but it does little to convince me. I set down my coffee, walk over to him and take him in my arms. He returns the embrace, but there's no warmth.

I whisper in his ear, "I love you."

There's an instant change in his energy, he squeezes me tighter, "I love you, too."

Letting loose he stands beside me, looking off into the yard, his hand takes mine.

"What a mess, huh?" I state more than ask. He nods, silent.

Turning to me, he says, "I have faith that you can turn this mess into something beautiful. We just have to be patient," he kisses my cheek, and quietly disappears into the house.

In my mind I wonder if we are both talking about the same thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 2K 57
Book 3, the continuation of This Could B Us
69.4K 2.2K 91
Many over at Live Journal have asked I continue this story. So here it is!
19.4K 1.6K 78
This is one of two alternate endings for the series of stories: The Sun, the Moon and Stars, This Could B Us, and Roadhouse Garden. Whichever endi...
570 16 12
This book contains a selection of unpublished scenes from story "Journey to the past". Enjoy this content! :)