The Deal ✔

By tiaramaxx

[Warning: Some chapters of this story will be consisting mature contents. Read with your own risk, you've bee... More

Chapter 1: A crazy fortune teller
Chapter 2: Misfortunes
Chapter 3: Rejection
Chapter 4: The Deal
Chapter 5: In between two
Chapter 6: Caught from hiding
Chapter 7: Victory Party
Chapter 8: Locker room
Chapter 9: Genius
Chapter 10: Ice cream
Chapter 11: Tombstone
Chapter 12: Does he make you feel this way?
Chapter 13: Promises
Chapter 14: Buterflies and Teddy Bear
Chapter 15: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 16: Stay
Chapter 17: Friends?
Chapter 18: Cheesecake and Exes
Chapter 20: Buffet at the Griffith's
Chapter 21: A game of jealousy
Chapter 22: New found Celebrity
Chapter 23: Crybaby
Chapter 24: Elite Party and Silly Jokes
Chapter 25: Never Good Enough
Chapter 26: Heartaches
Chapter 27: Ignorance and Despair
Chapter 28: A love worth fighting for
Chapter 29: Anxiety
Chapter 30: Love and Dream
Chapter 31: A Blue in Love
Chapter 32: Note of Betrayal
Chapter 33: New Life
Chapter 34: Life of a Maddox Preston
Chapter 35: Running away after a Runway Show
Chapter 36: Stupid Mistakes
Chapter 37: Missing you
Chapter 38: Let's make a Family
Chapter 39: Possessive Giant
Chapter 40: Mortal Enemies Turned Lovers
Chapter 41: Meeting some Old friends
Chapter 42: Lingerie
Chapter 43: Parasite
Chapter 44: Torn Up. Again
Chapter 45: Be Happy
Chapter 46: City Lights
Chapter 47: Yes, I will
Chapter 48: Baby
Chapter 49: Parties
Chapter 50: Vow
Epilogue

Chapter 19: Bruises and Bloody Lips

15.3K 417 7
By tiaramaxx

Bruises and Bloody Lips

Agad kong inalis ang kamay ni Jeremy na nakapatong sa akin at tumayo. I fixed my wrinkled clothes and stood to stop Maddox who was ready to attack Jeremy, placing my hands in his chest.

"What the f*ck is the meaning of this?!" He fumed, voice echoing inside my house. His eyes were bloodshot red and veins were visible in his hands as he had it in a tight fist.

"Maddox, calm down."

"Bullshit!" He cursed, his eyes displayed pure betrayal and disappointment, accusing me with a terrifying glare.

Jeremy groaned from behind me and got up stretching his body, displaying his naked chest. "Good mornimg, cutie pie. What's all this screaming in the morning?"

I glared at Jeremy asking him to just shut his mouth. His making everything worse with that stupid mouth of his. I don't think I can stop Maddox if he don't shut up then I won't be liable for his sudden death.

Maddox and Jeremy locked eyes and when I thought I have everything under control, I felt Maddox shake against my hands.
"I'm going to kill him." He whispered, more like to himself and lifted me, putting me aside to clear his way.

Jeremey had no idea what's happening so he just stood there with a confused look until Maddox throw a punch on his way, fist landing in his jaw.

"What the f*ck?!" Jeremy exclaimed wiping his bruised jaw who tumbled on the floor from the punch.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, covering my mouth from shock.

Jeremy recovered and managed to stand but Maddox punched him again. This time, he didn't fall but he almost lost his balance and took several steps backwards. The second punched caused Jeremy's lips to bleed.

I saw Cara emerged from the bathroom who had her jaw open from the scene in front of her. She ran towards me. "What the hell happened?"

"He... Maddox saw us together in bed and he must've thought something happened between us. He just snapped and attacked Jeremy! Cara, do something!"

I screamed when Jeremy managed to throw a punched at Maddox way hitting his face. Maddox tackled Jeremy and they both fall on the floor.

"Shit! What do we do? They'll end up killing each other!" Cara yelled.

There's no way Cara and I can stop two muscular guys fighting. My hands were shaking as I watched the two of them throw punches at each other. Jeremy was beneath Maddox as he tried to push him off. Maddox raised his fist for another punched but I screamed.

"Stop! If you hurt him again, Maddox. I swear, I'm going to break up with you!" This made Maddox freeze. He inhaled deeply and then pushed back Jeremy as he removed himself on top of him and faced me.

Jeremy was breathing hard as he groaned from all the punches he received. Thank goodness he's still conscious! Cara run towards him and helped him sit.

"Oh god, are you okay?" Cara asked as she drop to her knees beside him.

"What f*ck was that?" Jeremy asked as he shook his head.

Maddox has his chest moving up and down and his hands are still in a tight fist. He was glaring at me.

"You'll break up with me? To what? To be with this bastard?!" He yelled.

I walked towards him and he flinched when I tried to hold his arms, avoiding my touch.  There was a constant anger in his eyes. Anger that was intended on my way.

"Maddox, you have it all wrong—"

"I have it all wrong? I found my girlfriend in the morning on the floor with a shirtless f*cker. What do you expect me to think?" He exclaimed combing his hair with his fingers in frustration.

"Can you just let me explain first—"

"Why don't you answer this. Are you cheating on me, El?"

"Maddox, no! I'll never cheat on you!"

Maddox closed his eyes as he was trying to calm his breathing. I took a step closer to him and when I hugged him, he didn't pushed me or avoided me. I felt sorry that he thought I was cheating on him. If I found him with a girl in bed, I would probably be mad at him too.

"You better start explaining before I lose control all over again." He warned.

When I looked up at him, he still had his eyes close so I started talking.

"Cara, Jeremy and I are bestfriends. We haven't been together in four years so we were just bonding. The three of us just slept together. Literally." I tried my best to explain.  "Cara was in the middle." I added.

"Bestfriends? That's all?"

I signed. Since he's mad, it would probably be better if I tell him the truth. Wala naman akong mapapala kung magsisinungaling pa ako. "Well... Jeremy is my ex—"

"What?!"

"—but it's was all over now. We don't like each other anymore. Besides, I have you and he already have a special girl right now. We are only friends."

"You guys told be he's a jealous guy but you didn't warn me he can be violent." Jeremy said from the sofa while Cara was putting on ice pack in his face.

"Shut up, Jeremy." Cara warned and pressed the ice pack harder in his bruised jaw.

"Ow!" Reklamo ni Jeremy.

I sighed and grabbed Maddox hands and lead him outside, closing the door behind us. I need to talk to him alone without Jeremy in his sight.

"It was past ten but I didn't saw you in school and you weren't answering my calls. I was worried and then he was naked and he had his arm draped all over you and before I knew it,  I lost all self control I have!" Maddox exclaimed, turning away from me. "F*ck! I've never been that mad before. I saw red and... and..."

I hugged him from behind and placed my head against his tensed back. I couldn't get mad at him. I totally understand why he reacted that way. I was actually surprised he was able to stop himself when I warned him about breaking up. "I'm sorry, Maddox if you thought I cheated. I'll never cheat on you. I wasn't thinking."

Maddox turned around and faced me. "Are you sure you don't have any feelings for him anymore?"

"We didn't even love each other in the first place. We were young and stupid, we thought it was love but it was just some kind of teenage infatuation." I explained while rubbing his chest to calm him.

"Good, because I might end up killing him if he tries something on you."

"He'll never try anything, I promise." I assured and wiped the blood in his lips with my thumb.

He stopped my hand and pulled me towards him, capturing my lips. "He better not."

He lifted me and I wrapped me legs around his torso. He turned us around and placed me against the hood of his car that was parked just in front of my house.

"You're all mine." He managed to say between kisses. "Don't forget that."

I only managed to moan as his hand roamed inside my top. His kisses were hard, bruising my lips, claiming me. One of his hand was caressing my exposed legs from the shorts I'm wearing, scraping my skin with his nails but it only shoot electricity in my system.

I could taste the blood in his cut lips but it didn't stop me from answering his kisses. We kissed for minutes but we have to stop. I wouldn't want the neighbors to see what we're doing. Tearing my lips from his, he didn't stop and moved down my neck.

"Maddox, I have to tell you something."

Maddox instantly froze and stopped nipping my shoulder. He became tense as he waited for what I have to say.

"What more is there you haven't told me yet?" He had his brows furrowed, sensing that he wouldn't like whatever I have to say.

"Jeremy had nowhere to go until tonight. I already offered him my guest room so."

"Hell no!" He yelled.

It's not like I'm expecting him to agree but I still have to tell him that.

"Ex-boyfriend or not, he's still a guy. I won't let you stay with any males under one roof."

"Maddox, he wouldn't do anything." I said rubbing his arms soothingly. "How about I let Cara stay for the night as well? Is that okay with you?"

"My answer is still no and it's final." He concluded.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Stay at my house tonight." He suggested and nodded at his idea. "Yeah, that's right. You'll come with me. Go pack some pair of clothes you need for tonight and tomorrow."

From his tone and from what happened a while ago, I can't say no and if I do, I bet Maddox will throw another fit again. When it looked like he made a decision, he lifted me off the hood of his car and grabbed my hand, leading me back inside the house.

Pero bago pa man kami ulit makapasok, ay tumigil ako sa paglalakad.

"What?" He asked almost annoyed that I stopped him.

"I will stay at your house tonight in one condition." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

He followed this gesture, eyes lingering in my chest so I decided to just put hands back to my side so he wouldn't get any naughty ideas.

"When we get inside, I want you to apologize to Jeremy."

"Why the f*ck would I do that?"

"Because you started the fight. Kawawa naman yung tao, may pasa na sa mukha."

"I also have a bruised lips."

"Yes you do pero hindi kasing lala ng sa kanya. Maddox, please? Instead of one night, I'll stay in your house for two nights if you say sorry to him." I suggested. He thought about it for a few seconds before he nodded.

"Fine."

After several minutes, I was sitting in the sofa with Cara as the two guys were sitting in the chair accross from each other. Clearing my throat, I gestured Maddox to start his speech but he only looked away.

"So we are all gathered here because..." Jeremy trailed who looked a bit bored.

"Maddox have something to say so you better listen." I said.

"Kay."

"So, Maddox?" I asked turning to Maddox's way.

Maddox cleared his throat and adjusted in his seat. "Look, you and my girlfriend in one bed is not the best sight in the world. You were shirtless and you had your arms wrapped around her waist, I thought the worst. I saw blood and the first thing that came to my mind was that I have to kill you. No one touches my girl."

Kumunot ang noo ko sa sinasabi ni Maddox. Akala ko ba pimayag na siyang himingi ng tawad kay Jeremy? Bakit ganito ang sinasabi niya? Tumahimik nalang muna ako at hinintay siyang matapos.

"I let anger get the best of me again. So yeah, I'm sorry." Maddox added.

The was a long speech, I thought Maddox was going to start another fight again but I was relieved when he finally apologized.

Jeremy sighed and was forced to speak when Cara glared at his way. "Okay. Apology accepted. I get it that you thought we slept together and we didn't but dang bro! That was a hard punch! I think my jaw is dislocated."

"I'm sorry but I hope that will serve as a warning not to touch my girl again." Maddox answered.

Sensing the air get thicker again, I stood and smiled. "Alright, now that everything is cleared, I have to go to school. We stayed too late last night, I forgot to set my alarm clock."

Base on the clock, it's already eleven and I'm obviously late for my morning classes. Kahit na hindi ako nakapasok ngayong umaga ay hindi ibig sabihin itutuloy ko na ang pag-absent. I'll still attend my afternoon classes.

"Jeremy, you can still have my guest room. Take good care of my house okay? And Cara, I have to get some clothes, I'll leave you with this two for a minute."

"Yay! I'll probably die if they start fighting again." Cara exclaimed in sarcasm.

"Don't worry, Maddox won't start a fight again. Right Maddox?"

"Depends." Maddox replied and I only rolled my eyes before going to my room to put some clothes in a backpack together with my books and notes I need for school.

Nang buksan ko ang pinto ay naka-abang na si Maddox na agad kinuha ang buhat kong bag. "Let's go."

Nauna na itong lumabas patungo sa sasakyan nito at nagpaalam naman ako kina Cara at Jeremy.

"Jeremy I'm really sorry about what happened." I apologized. I was really guilty because after several years, ito lang ang inabot niya sa pagbisita niya.

"It's okay. At least he admitted it was his fault."

"Thank you. I gotta go."

Before I opened the door, I heard Cara say, "You and Maddox put quite a show to the neighbors back there."

Nang makasakay ako sa sasakyan ay namumula na ang pisngi ko sa sinabi ni Cara.

"Why are you so red?" Baling sakin ni Maddox na pinaandar na ang sasakyan nito.

"Gosh! They must've seen our make out session in the hood of the car a while ago. I'm so embarrassed!"

Maddox only smirked at this and drove us to his house.

↭↭↭↭↭

Pagdating sa bahay ni Maddox ay saka ko lang naramdaman ang gutom. Hindi pa pala ako kumain ng agahan at magtatanghalian na.

My stomach made an embarrassing sound and Maddox only laughed at it and lead me to the kitchen.

"Come on, let's feed our baby." He said while caressing my flat stomach.

"I'll do it." Sambit ko na kumuha ng slice bread at naghanda ng tuna sandwich para sa aming dalawa ni Maddox.

Giving two sandwiches to Maddox and one for me, I sat beside him as we eat our lunch. My eyes flickered to the clock as I was finishing my food remembering that I have a 1 o'clock class.

"Maddox, I'm sorry that you had to skip your morning classes to find me."

"Yeah? Why don't we spend the whole day at home?" He suggested and I shook my head.

"Maddox, no. I won't allow you to do that. You have good grades, I don't want that to get affected just because of skipping."

"Exactly! I have good grades. Minsan-minsan lang naman ako hindi papasok eh." Pamimilit pa nito.

"You know what?"

"What, babe? You're finally agreeing?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

"Let's get moving. I gotta go take a bath. We still have an hour and a half for our next class."

His shoulders dropped, smile fading as I fished my bag from the table, leaving him to have my way to bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 514 29
Achlys Manea Bloodthorne is one of the famous Model, business woman, a ruthless Queen and a billionaire at the young age. Wala na siyang mahihiling p...
1.7M 70.8K 46
"People really do wrong decisions when it comes to love. Nagiging matapang, minsan naman ay nagiging duwag. I kept on saying that I love him but I wa...
1.2M 23.2K 53
Isang babaeng magiging personal maid ng anak ng billionaryong pamilya. Mabibihag ng dalaga ang puso ng kaniyang boss at hinding hindi na siya pakakaw...
38.4K 53 10
❌️ MATURE CONTENT ❌️ People and their desires. Wildness. Secret. Lust. What does it take to give in to temptation? Different lives and a sneak peek...