Aboard The Fantasy (One Direc...

By BerliozKitty

What would you do? If you were offered the opportunity to show off your latest art works on a cruise ship? If... More

Aboard The Fantasy (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter One - Wonderland
Chapter Two - Meeting the Boys
Chapter Three - Dancing with Harry
Chapter Four - Crazy Morning
Chapter Five - Oh I Don't Sing
Chapter Six - Do You Know Who We Are
Chapter Seven - Our Secret
Chapter Eight - I Really Want To Play
Chapter Nine - Cha Ching
Chapter Ten - Late Night Snacks
Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up
Chapter Twelve - Our Song
Chapter Thirteen - Smash
Chapter Fourteen - Boo Bear and Kermie
Chapter Sixteen - Is This A Secret
Chapter Seventeen - Interrogation
Chapter Eighteen - Stay Crazy
Chapter Nineteen - Last Day
Chapter Twenty - Now or Never

Chapter Fifteen - Hitting the Beach

962 11 0
By BerliozKitty

"Oh my gosh." Harry said suddenly. " You know what I just realized?"

"What?" Shay asked sitting on the edge of his lawn chair.

"We haven't got off at any of the ports."

"Oh yeah..." Said Niall.

"Where are we today?" Louis asked.

"I don't know. Do you know Shayla?" Harry asked her.

Shayla was to busy playing with the tiny umbrella that came with Niall's drink to hear Harry's question.

"Shayla? Shayla? Kermie!" Harry yelled.

"What?" She said throwing the umbrella at Zayn.

"Ha!" Louis laughed at her responding to her nickname.

"Where are we today?" Harry asked.

"I believe we are in Roatan, Honduras." She said leaning back beside him.

"Do we feel like hitting the beach?" Harry asked playing with her hair.

"I do whatever you lads do." Shayla said looking to Louis. He smiled at her.

"I'll go." Niall said sitting up.

"Me too." Louis said.

"All right let's go." Liam said getting up.

Shayla grabbed a beach bag and everyone threw in their stuff.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys I'm not carrying all this." She said looking at them. "You carry it." She said handing the bag to Louis.

"No, it's pink." He said looking at the beach bag.

"Fine." She said

"No, it's pink." He said looking at the beach bag.

"Fine." She said going up stairs.

"What is she doing?" Liam said looking at the stairs.

They shrugged. A few moments later Shayla came back downstairs holding a white and navy striped bag almost identical to the pink one. She opened up the striped bag and put it on the floor, then he opened the pink bag, turned it upside down and dumped all the stuff into the other bag.

"Here you go, Your Highness." She said bowing and passing him the bag.

Liam, Niall and Harry were laughing.

"She showed you." Niall teased as they walked out the door.

***

Once they got off the boat, they walked down the gorgeous boardwalk and Niall convinced them all that they needed to eat first. So they stopped for a bite then went to the beach. Shayla was the first one to step foot on the beach. She laid down in the sand,

"Tired are we?" Liam asked standing over her.

"No, just enjoying the beach." She said taking the sunglasses off her head and putting them on her face.

Louis took the beach bag and put it down next to her. "So what are we gonna do?" He asked looking at the boys.

"Sandcastles!" Niall shouted.

"Yes!" Shay said excitedly shooting up from the ground.

Shayla, Louis and Niall quickly ran down the beach and started making a huge pile of sand.

"I swear they are five on the inside." Liam said walking up the beach.

"Probably." Harry laughed following him.

Shayla and Niall started forming the castle as they send to Louis to go get more sand. They were a cute little team. Harry, Liam and Zayn decided to let the weirdos be weird so they went swimming.

After half and hour Niall, Shay and Louis' sandcastle was done. But it's looked more like a lump of sand with a seashell on top.

"I will call it the fortress of Louis."

"No." Shayla protested.

"Why?"

"Because we did more than you." Niall said pointing at the castle.

"Yeah." Shayla agreed.

"Well than what do you want to called it?" Louis said folding his arms.

"Shayaill Castle." Niall and Shayla said at the same time.

"That's just your names." Louis pouted.

"There's an 'L' in there for you." Niall said patting him on the back.

"Don't fight." Liam yelled from the water.

"Boys, we have to listen to Daddy Direction." She said smirking at Liam.

"Don't make me come over there." Liam laughed.

"Come on then." Niall said putting his fists up.

"I'm not joining you in this battle." Shay said before her and Louis darted off down the beach. They ran farther and farther until they were out of sight. Shayla was far head of Louis and stopped to catch her breath. As she turned to see where he was he tackled her to the ground. She laughed looking up at him.

"I quite like the sneaking around." Louis smiled.

"Sneaking around are we?" She smirked.

"Yes, it's rather mischievous." He said leaning into kiss her.

"What if one of them walked over here right now?" She questioned

"Simple I'd say I was giving you CPR."

"You have an answer for everything don't you." She laughed.

"Well if I don't, you do."

He pressed his lips against hers to shut her up. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Louis?" She said.

"Yes?"

"Can we go back to where the boys are?"

"Sure." He smiled at her.

"In order to do that you need to get off me." She said pushing him off her.

They laid there in the sand for a moment.

"Let's go now." Shayla said getting up and brushing the sand from her white shorts.

"Alright." Louis said following her back to the boys.

"Is it safe?" Shayla laughed looking at Niall.

"Just a quick punch to the gut is all I got." Niall joked.

"Where's Harry?" Louis asked looking around.

Niall pointed to ground beside him, where all you could see is Harry's head above the sand. Liam and Zayn stood beside Niall with very proud smiles spread across their faces.

"Good job, guys." Shayla laughed.

Liam and Zayn hi-fived.

"Not to interrupt but can someone dig me out." Harry said looking up at them.

Liam, Zayn and Niall walked away.

"Louis?" He asked.

"What's that Niall?" He said pretending to hear Niall calling him. "Got to go."

"Shayla?" Harry tried.

"I'll help you." She laughed kneeling beside him.

She started digging him out.

"So." He said watching her. "Why were you and Louis gone so long?"

"It was like two minutes." She said avoiding the question.

"I'm just teasing you." He laughed.

She smiled. "Your arms are free now you can do the rest." She laid down.

He started to dig himself out. Once he was out Shayla sat up and looked at the water.

"Oh my gosh." She said standing.

"What?" He said looking up at her.

"I have an idea." She said walking towards the water.

Shayla started running and dancing along the water.

"What is she doing?" Louis asked as Harry joined the group.

"I have no idea." He said trying to figure out what she was doing.

It wasn't clear, what she was doing until she started singing. She was reenacting the What Makes You Beautiful video.

"You're so embrassing." Zayn yelled with a smiled.

She walked up to Zayn and said, "I try."

"How did you come up with that idea?" Liam asked.

"What to reenact the video?"

He nodded.

"Well when you have a million ideas running through your head on a daily basis sometimes you gonna just do stuff, and not care whos watching." She said pulling her sunglasses and towel out of the beach bag

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
19.3K 580 28
*COMPLETED* What would you do if you haven't seen your best friend for 6 months? Right, you go visit her, and her boyfriend, who's really hot, and...
1.4M 12.6K 16
*Previously, On Tour With One Direction* What would YOU do if you won a competition to go on Tour with One Direction? what would YOU do if Harry Styl...
493K 13.1K 53
What would you do if you were taken by a vampire? What would you do if you found out vampires weren't the only supernatural beings that walked the ea...