Alien's It Girl (B.A.P - BAP)

By vaho1997

Yang Haru was a normal looking, XXX-L sized girl with self-esteem issues until six Mato aliens come knocking... More

Alien's It Girl (B.A.P)
Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi
Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning
Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts
Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens
Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich
Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato
Chapter 8 Where's Zelo?
Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...
Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt
Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes
Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond
Author's Note
Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.
Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?
Chapter 15 Do you like balls?
Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!
Chapter 17 Daehyun's version
The Author's Note
Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!
Non update
Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!
Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet
Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster
Authors Note
Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners
Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block
Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.
Chapter 25 Daehyun Proves A Theory
Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien
Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable
Chapter 28 That XX
Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!
Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."
Chapter 31 A Black Bundle Of Trouble
Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy
Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!
Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret
A-a-author's n-n-note...
Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology
Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie
Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?
Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands
Chapter 39 Kimchi Burn
Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!
Chapter 41 Jongup Bells
Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?
Chapter 43 Attack The Floor!
Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.
Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"
Chapter 46 New Queen Bee
Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful
Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage
Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5
Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs
Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~
Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!
Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!
Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog
Announcement
Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination
Chapter 58 Down The Toilet, In A Broom Closet and Teeth Marks
Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe
Yet again another one.
Chapter 60 Sappy Love Songs And A Cucumber
Chapter 61 Brought To Justice
Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.
Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks
Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13
Final Author's Note.

Chapter 56 Frogblocker

5.6K 225 91
By vaho1997

HELLO LOVELIES! 

We have over 420 followers! Thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate every single one of you. If you are new, WELCOME! I COME IN PEACE! Whenever I look at that number, I think to myself: "What have I done to trick these people into thinking I'm cool? Maybe, perhaps with the slightest chance... I am cool?" We've also passed the 5600 votes mark! Thank you for your love and support. I will do my best so each update will be better than the last.

The term Frogblocker is used instead of a similar but more crude word that involves an organ that only males have. If you know which term I'm talking, don't leave that word in the comment section. I will flag you. Let's try to keep this place clean and keep our minds clean (Who am I kidding? We're K-pop fans, our idols are often labeled "gay" by non-kpoppers because of their skinship.)

Lovelies, there are Pokemon cards for B.A.P and they are hilarious! Also, search Matodex for more laughs! Do that once you've finished reading this chapter!

Have a perfect week. Live, love and be happy. 

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Run!" Daehyun whispered loudly, we ducked our head and ran straight for the bushes. "Quickly, I'm sure the hyungs already know!"

          "Where are we going?!" I stifled my laughter and followed him up the hill. "Dae! Where are we going?"

          "You'll see." he replied mysteriously and then slowed down. He covered my eyes with his hand, guided me with a hand on my waist and whispered softly next to my ear, "We're almost there. Keep your eyes shut and tust me, I won't let you fall."

          When he released me, I opened my eyes and shivered. The night was cooler than expected and the grass was damp with dew but it was the sky above us that sent the shivers up my spine. Daehyun quickly snatched a folded blanket, wrapped it aorund my shoulders and rubbed his hands up and down my arms to warm me. "Dae, this is beautiful."

          "It was nothing." He rubbed the back of his neck shyly and we laid on our backs. "I just wanted to show you my home planet since you've been kind enough to let us live in yours."

          "You see those constellations?" He pointed to a clump of bright stars that shone more brightly compared to the other stars around them. "That's where Mato planet is. Smack between Orion and Taurus." He opened the telescope and started looking for Mato planet and when he found it, he gestured for me to look. "Oh! Dae, Mato planet looks like a rabbit's head! Wait a minute... it looks a bit pink-ish."

           "That's right." He scooted over and we shared the blanket. "Someday I'll take you to Mato Planet."

          "Dae," I pulled my hand away from his, "Don't make promises you can't fulfill."

          "No. I keep my promises." He said determinedly. There was a fire in his eyes and his tone felt as if he was daring my to speak against him. The thing about Daehyun was that he had this fierce determination to complete whatever he set his mind into doing and sometimes what he has set his mind to do was irrational and on the borderline to stupid. That is why Youngjae is always there to say 'I told you so.'

          "Dae, I may be an earthling with bad hearing compared to you guys, but I'm not stupid. I know what's going on-" 

          His eyes darkened and his full lips parted. My voice faded and I fell silent. He had this intense look in him that screamed passion and perhaps something more. His fingers brushed closer to mine and he leaned in, tilting his head slightly "Dae?"

          "I think you should put on my mask." He pulled away suddenly. Without looking at me, he took off his leather mask from around his neck and secured it around my ears and over my lips. "The more you say, the more I want to kiss you." He said while struggling to breath. "Your scent is intoxicating.  Your gaze can make me speechless. Your voice makes me forget my name, my motherland, my duty. Your eyes are clear and your heart is kind." 

          "Your lips," He half groaned, half sighed as if he was being tortured with pleasure. His right thumb caressed the black leather mask on my face and he brushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "Oh your delicate, rosy lips. Your sinful lips are my aphrodisiac."

          His voice became deeper and huskier, filled with ardor. He spoke softly like this was a secret between us two and he didn't want anyone to overhear us. I wasn't feeling cold anymore, instead I was my blood was boiling from the power of his words. I wasn't angry. I was craving his touch, I was hungry for his lips. "I want to kiss your doubts and worries away. I want to show you how much I truly, genuinely care about you. Yang Haru of the planet Earth, I am madly, passionately and drunkenly in love with you. "

          "Daehyun," My voice was muffled by the mask, so I pulled down the mask to my chin and leaned in daringly close. His gaze was fixated on my lips and I felt a special tingle and a warm feeling spread across my body. 

          "Haru..."

          "Daehyun..." I whispered, our lips were so close to touching when a third voice interrupted us loudly.

          "Ribbit?" A frog jumped out of the bushes and looked at us with it's big amphibian eyes.

          "Ignore the frog." Daehyun whispered, his hand slid down to the small of my back and my fingers brushed his cheek to hold the back of his neck. 

          "Ribbit, ribbit, RIBBIT!" 

          Daehyun's right eye started twitching as he took deep breaths to calm himself. "Kiss me, Haru."

          "FROGGIE? WHERE ARE YOU, FROGGIE?" Zelo's frantic voice traveled to where we were sitting and I let out a disappointed sigh while Daehyun closed his eyes and gripped the blanket tightly while holding his breath."

          "Zelo, it's just a frog. Where can it be?" Himchan's sarcastic voice snapped. "Why can't we just look tomorrow? I'm sleepy."

          "No! Froggie might get lost and don't know the way home." Zelo defended,

          "Calm Daehyun. Calm." Daehyun chanted to himself. "Don't kill Zelo and Himchan hyung. Don't think about them."

          "Amphibians like Froggie will be hard to find in the dark because of their camouflaging abilities." Youngjae explained to Zelo. 

          "No! I can already smell Froggie's scent. He's just around here somewhere."

          "Can you smell Froggie, Truffle?" Himchan asked, I could hear Truffle snort.

          I rested my hand on Daehyun's cheek and tried to use my most soothing voice. "You are calm. You have control. I'm here watching you."

          "Zelo's right. I can see Froggie's tracks." Jongup defended, I shut my eyes in ridicule. No way, no way all five of them are walking up here after a frog. I sent a death glare to Froggie and mouthed, I am going to make you suffer, you little creater, you little... frogblocker.

           "Himchan, don't bicker around with Zelo. Froggie means a lot to him." Yongguk's baritone voice traveled up to where we were sitting and Zelo was the first one to come out of the bushes. "Froggie!" He yelled excitedly and scooped up the frog. When he looked up, he spotted us. "Daehyun hyung? Haru? What are you two doing here?"

          "I knew it! It seemed strange when both of you disappeared at the same time!" Youngjae said accusingly. 

          "Do you mind? We're having a date." Daehyun snapped impatiently, "We were doing something before you guys interrupted."

          "Well the mood is gone now." Himchan said airly and sat down next to me, Truffle buried her cool, wet nose under my forearm and practically begged to be petted. "Wow, you can really see the stars from here."

          "Sorry for interrupting." Jongup whispered painfully, "We didn't mean to barge on your... date." 

          "Great timing, Froggie." Zelo patted his pet frog on the head. "Good Froggie."

           "Mato Planet is around ninety earthling light years away from Earth." Youngjae said calmly, "Did you know that, Haru?"

          B.A.P laid on their backs and looked up towards their home planet. Zelo had Froggie sitting on his chest. They didn't say anything, but I can feel how much they miss home. I know how much they miss their old lives. It isn't right for me to make them stay...

          "Haru, don't think. Just enjoy this moment. I can hear your voice muttering in my head." Jongup said in a sleepy voice. "Although I like your voice in my head, I've been waiting for a moment like for a very long time, so don't ruin this moment."

          It was quiet for a moment, the stars were especially bright today, they were like diamonds in the sky. There wasn't a single cloud to block out the stars. Even the moon was shining brilliantly. Everything felt right, B.A.P lying down on the grass around me and their slow breathing was like a soothing lullaby. Our peaceful moment was interrupted by Zelo's whines and Youngjae's soft snores. The two were curling against each other fast asleep. Yongguk and Himchan gently shook them awake and helped them up. "It's late now. Time to go home."

          Yongguk was carrying Zelo, Youngjae leaned heavily onto Himchan, Truffle bounded after Himchan, Jongup carried the telescope over his shoulders and in his cupped hands sat Froggie the mood ruining frog. Daehyun held my hand all the way down the hill, our arms were entwined and there was a dull urge to grab each other and let out lips break into a passionate dance.

          "Haru..." Daehyun called desperately once the other guys went inside and we were the only ones standing outside in the dark. "Will you permit me to kiss you?"

          "Yes." I answered breathily without hesitation. "A thousand yeses."

          He held the back of my neck and I the sides of his face. Our feet and chests were touching. Only our lips were hovering centimeters away from each other. He tilted his lead to the left and inhaled, pulling me closer. 

          "GET IN HERE LOVE BUNNIES. THIS IS SERIOUS." Himchan stuck his head out of the second floor window and almost screeched. There was something in his tone that suggested he wasn't kidding this time. Something was wrong. 

          "For the love of cheesecakes." Daehyun grumbled and pulled away. "Haru, I am going to get this kiss as soon as possible."

          "Agreed, now let's go see what Himchan wants from us." I said and fanned my burning face. Not only did we fail to kiss twice, but both times were we interrupted by his hyungs and dongsaes. 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongguk's POV

          "What is the meaning of this?!" I couldn't help but snarl, "Are you threatening me?"

          "Shishimato-"

          "No. My name is Bang Yongguk." 

          "Don't be absurd! You know who you really are! Your roots are here, your duty and your family is back here on Mato planet." Governor Hyosung said in rage. 

          "Well, my home is threatening to kill me, my squad-mates and all the innocent people of this planet." I retorted calmly. It would have been amusing to watch Governor Hyosung's furry face turn from a grey-ish color to a deep red when she got angry if not for the serious topic.

          "Governor, if you may I'd like to speak with B.A.P." The Professor's face came into the screen. Governor Hyosung threw her hands in the air dramatically and stomped out of the room huffily. "Professor, you talk some sense into his thick skull or else he'll be burned to ashes."

                    "Professor, what is she talking about?" Himchan asked, B.A.P minus Daehyun who was already on his way upstairs were standing in a line with only a serious, cold expression. "What does she mean by Mato Planet plans to eradicate Earth?"

          "That is exactly what she means. The higher authorities have reasons to believe that Earth, the planet you are in right now are of a threat to the future of Mato Planet, therefore it has to be eradicated before Earthians can make their first move."

          "Earthlings." Youngjae corrected, "And they are completely harmless, I'm one hundred percent positive they are not a threat to Mato Planet."

          "You found a self sustaining energy source on Earth, that is more than enough proof to ccconvince the higher authorities. Earth is a threat." The Professor said half-heartedly in a bored and stiff tone, as if he was reading off a piece of paper or commenting on the color of a black boot.

          "There is no use talking to Professor about it." I stared coldly at the Professor once realizing the higher authorities' plan and excuse. "Earth being a threat is just an excuse isn't it. We've been identified as traitors to the planet, right?"

          "Right." The Professor said straightforwardly. He wasn't the type to take circles and try to cover a lie with another lie. "B.A.P has been branded as traitors. You are to return to Mato Planet, dead or alive."

          "I can't believe it." Jongup gasped. "We have dedicated our lives to Mato Planet. We've fought wars for Mato Planet and we've won every single war since."

          "It doens't matter. You are all considered rogues when you refused the order of return." The Professor turned around abruptedly and scanned the area as if looking for eavesdroppers.

          "Professor, You shouldn't be talking to us, right?" Daehyun walked in with Haru behind him. He was about to close the door on Haru when I gesture for her to come in. 

          "What are you doing?" Himchan asked, "She shouldn't-"

          "Haru has the right to know now. We can't hide it any longer from her." I replied. "Professor, what does Daehyun mean when he said you're not supposed to be talking to us?"

          "It's against the Matokki law to communicate with traitors. Punished with treason." The Professor whispered. "Shish- Yongguk, don't be so harsh with Governor Hyosung. She is still trying to change the authoritie's mind. Besides me, she is the only person that has enough power to barter for your safety." 

          "How does Mato planet plan to destroy Earth?" Haru asked bravely and stepped forward to the screen where the Professor saw her for the first time. 

          "Young Earthling, are you the one who caught their hearts? Yang Haru?" The Professor asked teasingly, a small smile played on his wrinkled lips. 

          "That's right, I'm Yang Haru. Nice to meet you, Sir." She replied and turned around to look at us with pride and love.

          The Professor's eyes softened and he sighed. "Ah. Young love. So fragile, illogical and unmethodical. The higher authorities are planning to simply; ready, aim and fire at Earth from space. We Matokkies have enough energy to use thanks to you, young Earthling. They are planning to send ultra-rays of UV light and let everything burn to crisps, it would be just like getting a sun tan on the beach, but instead of getting a tan, everyone will get skin cancer and the planet will be rendered to a lump of carbon, just another asteroid in space. If you are really lucky, there might be enough simple cells bacteria to restart the evolution of life. Humans might re-exist in 3,6 billion years. But this is all highly unlikely due to the heat, the gamma rays, the UV rays and other unaccountable factors."

          Haru had her hands clenched into fists and her fists were shaking from anger. The voice that came out from her lips were unlike what I've ever heard, it was ice cold and hard. "I see, Professor."

          "B.A.P, you can still save this planet if you leave now." The Professor half begged, "I don't want you all to die, you are just like my sons. You are the brightest and most talented Matokkies of this generation."

          "We'll call you back, Professor." Himchan said abruptly and cut the line. I stood immediately up and engulfed Haru into a hug. Her entire posture was completely stiff and she was shaking with anger. I felt the material of my shirt get wet but Haru didn't make any noises. I stroked her head and the others watched hopelessly. 

          "It is time to make things right. It is time to take our leave." I said to the other five softly in Mato language so Haru couldn't understand. 

          I savoured the feeling of her in my arms and tried to memorize this feeling, this might be the last time I get to touch her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I think I let the inner nerd in me come out a bit in the last few paragraphs. I'm a Science major ;)

 Thank you for all you lovelies that are following me, voting on the chapters and commenting. You are a ray of sunshine in my life. NINJA SILENT READERS! I can see you reading my work and then forgetting about me and the chapter... One click is all it takes. 

Please go and check out my other books. Give it just as much love as Alien's It Girl!

Send me messages, send me questions you wonder about life for my other book "Life Survival Guide -Kpop Version" I need some questions so I can answer them. Please please please help me by commenting and asking away. I'm just another person, I'm not a snobby, know-it-all author. I'm your internet Unnie/dongsae :)

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Life, love and be happy! 

P.S. GOOGLE UP MATODEX! DO IT NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 2 2
TRIGGER WARNINGS: aliens, child neglect, divorce mentions, suicide attempt When a girl from the planet Mythtas suddenly finds herself washed up on a...
22.3K 920 27
Humans, after messing up Earth so much most of it had become a scrap heap that bordered on Wall-E level filth, decided to turn their attention fully...
49.3K 3K 27
- Duty After School ff 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❝ 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...
490 30 14
Amber is just a regular Polish girl living in Seoul in South Korea. She goes to school, has good grades like any other student. One day, her world ge...