Natsu's Twin {Watty Awards 20...

By Yayie99

"Look Mira-nee, if Natsu had a twin sister, wouldn't she be cute?" Lissana asked Mirajane while she made some... More

Chapter 1: A Normal Day On Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: Fake Natsu!
Chapter 4: Natsumi's Story (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Natsumi's Story (Part 2)
Chapter 6: First Request
Chapter 7: The Twins First Day Together
Chapter 8: Fairy Tail vs. The Dark Gang
Chapter 9: For a Brother's Sake
Chapter 10: Natsu's Confession
Chapter 11: Nightmares
Chapter 12: The Future?
Chapter 13: Teasing Natsumi
Chapter 14: Natsumi's Worries
Chapter 15: At the Mansion (Part 1)
Chapter 16: At the Mansion (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Gray's and Natsumi's Mission (Day 1: Part 1)
Chapter 18: Gray's and Natsumi's Mission (Day 1: Part 2)
Chapter 19: Gray vs. Mark (Extra Day!)
Chapter 20: Gray and Mark Working Together?! (Final Day)
Chapter 21: Natsumi's Anger
Chapter 22: Natsumi is Gone
Chapter 23: The Water Park!
Chapter 24: The LoveLoveSlider
Chapter 25: Pillow Fight!
Chapter 26: Blue?
Chapter 27: Shopping with Lucy
Chapter 28: Natsumi's New Home
Chapter 29: Natsumi vs. Who?
Chapter 30: Questions
Chapter 31: Say My Name...
Chapter 32: The Truth Can Hurt
Chapter 33: Too Sad To Handle
Chapter 34: Close to the Truth
Chapter 35: Pinkie?
Chapter 36: Something's Wrong...
Chapter 37: How to Expect the Unexpected
Chapter 38: The Truth (Part 1/2)
Chapter 39: The Madness (Part 2/2)
Chapter 40: Natsumi vs. Natsu!
Chapter 41: Things are Getting Worst
Chapter 42: Medicine Effects
Chapter 43: Brown?
Chapter 44: Preparing for the Ball
Chapter 45: The Magic Ball
Chapter 46: Don't Let Me Go...
Chapter 47: Rescuing Natsumi
Chapter 48: Gray vs. Robert
Chapter 49: The Twins vs. The Phantom
Chapter 50: The Final Battle: Natsumi's Worst Nightmare
Chapter 51: A Sad Goodbye...
Chapter 52: Back to Normal?
Epilogue
Ask Fairy Tail! Erarthland and E-Bend World!
Author's Note!

Chapter 2: The Mysterious Hero

16.8K 512 201
By Yayie99

Chapter 2: Mysterious Hero

     After everything was over, Erza explained everything that happen at the battle against Armando to Master Makarov.

"Hmmp... I understand everything now..." He said while he nodded at Erza.

"I'm glad that this is all cleared up and that we were the ones to catch that villan." Erza said while they look at everyone at the guild that were healing themselves. Everybody got injures, but the one who was more injured that anyone, was Natsu.

"Ouch! Quit it!" He said while he grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry Natsu-san, but you have to stay still in order to heal you completely." Wendy said while she placed her hands on Natsu's arm.

"That's what you get when you start attacking before knowing your enemy completely, dumb head!" Gray said while he sweat-dropped. After a while, Wendy took out her glowing hands off Natsu.

"Well, this is all I can do for now. Now all you need is rest." She said with a smile.

"Thanks Wendy!" Natsu said with a big smile. Everyone was almost healed thanks to Wendy, Mirajane and Virgo. After that, everyone was talking and having fun like they do most of the time.

"Look Mira-nee, if Natsu have a twin sister, wouldn't she be cute?" Lissana asked Mirajane while she made some small pigtails on Natsu's hair.

"Hahaha! Of course she will!" Mirajane respond while giggling.

"Really...?" Natsu said while sweat-dropping.

"That's so gross..." Elfman said while walking away.

"Oh come on! Natsu, do you think you have a twin sister out there?" Lisanna asked Natsu.

"No way! Don't you think that if I've had a twin sister I'll know about her?"

"I don't think so, knowing how forgetful you are Natsu, its no big deal if you forget about someone important like your sister..." Gray said while he chuckles.

"Are you saying that I've had some kind of amesia?"

"Amesia? Don't you mean amnesia?" Lucy said while she sweat-dropped.

"Amesia, amnesia... Same thing, right?"

"No is not, you idiot!" Gray shouted.

"That's it! You're getting it!" Natsu said and they started fighting.

"There they go again..." "Aye..." Lucy and Happy said while they sweat-dropped. Lisanna just stood there, watching Natsu fight.

"Just imagine... Natsu having a twin sister..." She say while looking at Natsu and then smiles. While they continue to fight, Lucy got up and walk toward Erza.

"Hey Erza, I've got to do some stuffs now, call you later?"

"Sure thing. Be careful out there." Erza said while Lucy leave the guild. She starts walking toward her house with Plug and she was walking on the border of the streets, close to the water.

"Be careful, Lucy! Do not fall!" Some guys yelled from a boat.

"Don't worry!" She yells back. They went to the house, took a warm bath, change their clothes and then leave the house again. She went to the shopping malls of Magnolia to buy a few things. She went to the clothes mall and then to the supermarket.

"Alright, by the time I get home, Erza, Gray, Happy, and Natsu will be there..." She said while she sweat-dropped. "...So I've better do some grocery shopping." She said while she picked up the things and put her on her basket. She pays of the food and went outside. By the time she finished her shopping, it was already dark outside.

"Wow, its really late. I've better head home now." She said to herself while she starts walking. While she walks, she looks around, it was pretty dark and empty.

"This is giving me the creeps..." The said while she starts walking a little bit faster. Suddenly, she heard some noise from behind her. She turns around and starts looking.

"H-Hello? I-Is there someone o-out here?" She asked while she holds onto her bag tightly. There was no respond. Then, a shadow appeared from behind her.

"Hello beautiful..." Someone said. She turn around and saw a creepy man right in front of her. She accidently throw her bag to the ground.

"Wh-Who are you? What do you want from me?" She said with a shaky voice.

"What's the matter, blondie, are you scared?" The man said while he got closer to her.

"Leave me alone!" She said while she grab her keys wallet but when she open it, it was empty.

"M-My keys!" She said shocked.

"Looking for this?" Another man appeared and he shows Lucy her Celestial Keys.

"Give them back!"

"Easy there, girly!" Said one of the men.

"You want them? Come get them!" The other man said. Lucy ran toward him and tried to get her keys back but then, the guy throw it to another guy and the other guy back at him.

"Please! Give them back!" Lucy cried while they continued to throw them to each other.

"That's enough boys." The boss said.

"Yes boss." They respond. The boss started walking toward Lucy while she backs away. Then, she was stopped by a wall while the guy came closer and closer.

"Wh-What do you want for me, you pervert?!" She shouted with tears on her eyes.

"Oh, you'll see..." He said while he went closer to Lucy. She shut her eyes tightly and waited for someone to save her.

Please Natsu! Come save me! She thought. Then, a sudden explosion was heard.

"What the...?" The guys said.

---: Fire Dragon Roar!

Someone yells while fire was spread all over the bad guys.

Natsu! Lucy thought with joy.

"Who's there?!" The boss yelled while he tries to look through the smoke.

"AAAHHH!!!" One of the guys yelled.

"Come on you... AAAHHH!!!" the other one shouted in pain and they they were both seriously harmed in front of the boss.

"You little... Show yourself!" The boss yelled while he searched for the person.

---: Fire Dragon Wing Attack!

The person shouted and the attack hit the guy, making him fall unconscious. Then, Lucy started walking forward while she watched the beaten guys on the ground. When she raised her vision, she saw a shadow of someone standing before her with the fist on fire.

"Natsu! I knew you will come to rescue me!" She said happily. The shadow did not respond.

"N-Natsu?" Lucy asked worried. She started walking closer to the person but it jumped to the top of a ceiling.

"I believe this is yours..." The person say and then throw Lucy's keys. She catches them.

"Thanks Natsu but, why are you acting so weird?" She asked the person. The person was showing its back and the light of the moon showed that it was wearing a hood and a cape. "And why are you wearing a hoodie?" She asked again.

"Miss, I assure you that I'm no Natsu of what you're speaking of. I must be on my way now. Be careful. Let's go!" The person yelled while an Exceed appeared and grabbed it from its hoodie.

"Aye!" The Exceed shouted while they left Lucy was confused.

"This is weird. That looks like Natsu and Happy, and feels like them as well. But there was something strange about them..." She started to think and then she reacted. "Ooohhh! That Happy and Natsu are messing with me again! When I see them on the guild tomorrow... They will see!" Lucy shouted with anger while she walks back home.

Not so far from there, the shadow and the Exceed were watching her as she walks away.

"That's the one we've been looking for, right?" The Exceed asked the person as it nodded.

"Indeed. Let's go pay him a visit tomorrow, shall we?" The person said with an evil smile while they both disappeared...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

THANKS!

-Yayie99

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 12.3K 25
"You're so foolish! Realize there is no future for her! Thinking no one dies in a war..." Natsu's eyes shook as he stared down at Lucy's face, whic...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
854 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...
110K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...