AJ

By vanessahatesu

More

AJ

0 0 0
By vanessahatesu

It was fucking cold. The chilly october winds pierced through my skin as i huffed warm air into my hands, rubbing them together. I didnt mind waiting after school for AJ to pick me up, but this was the 5th time she was constantly late. It was already 5:45pm and i was so impatient. Suddenly i started to hear the roaring rumbling sound of her car's engine, soon enough seeing it at a distance away."Im sorry for being so late sweetpea, but i met this smoking hot guy and girl gotta do what she gotta do if you know what i mean." She chewed on the load of gum in her mouth while fixing her hair in the mirror. She was wearing a super short dress with a leather jacket and black boots with spikes. As her make-up she had a smokey eye effect with red lipstick. You see, AJ is my 19 year old sister and she was such a slut. "Ughh." I groaned totally pissed off but not suprised by her iresponsible ways. "Dont worry about it just take me home." I snickered.

"Fuck." I cussed while rambiling my keys trying to open the front door. To be honest i wasnt that glad nor was i urgently excited to be home, i was just simply really tired. I despised this place for many reasons that are unexplainable. All the shadows, whispering in my ears on late nights, flickering lights didnt bother me. I was acually interested in paranormal shit like ghost. It has always been amusing for me. But there is something more than a simple ghost in this doomed hell of a house. I felt a instinct that whatever in the world was controlling this house, was satanic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.4M 414K 36
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
338K 15.5K 58
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ် မင္းကိုပိုင္ဆိုင္ခြင့္နဲ႕ပတ္သပ္လာရင္ ကံၾကမၼာကိုေတာင္စိန္ေခၚပစ္မယ္ငယ္ငယ္
60.9M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
12.7K 232 12
Lola is a powerful witch that stops at nothing to protect her loved ones. So what happens, when she meets her mates, two Salvatores, one Gerard and 5...