The Face Behind The Veil✔

By Haaaaafsat_

© 2017 All Rights Reserved Eighteen year old Hafsah gets admitted into her dream college to study psychology... More

The Face Behind The Veil.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank You
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
New Story
New Story

Chapter 5

7.6K 664 40
By Haaaaafsat_

     They had finished their exams and everyone was set to go home. Hafsah and Sameerah rode with Zayden since he was going to Abuja through Kaduna.
Farouq on the other hand lived in Kano so he left earlier, not without kissing Sameerah bye.

     The ride was filled with laughter because Zayden kept telling them the stupid things he had done as a child. "I can't believe this!" Hafsah laughed really hard. "Me too." Sameerah added in a fit of laughter.

     "Oops! We're here." Zayden said. Sameerah hugged Hafsah and took her luggage from the trunk. Zayden had dropped her off first at Malali before taking Hafsah to Ungwan rimi.

     "Thanks for-" Hafsah started.

     "I've told you to stop thanking me for dropping you off. But if you want to thank me, you can just give me a kiss." Zayden smirked then made a kissy face.

     Hafsah hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I'll miss you." Hafsah said.

     "I'll miss you too babe. I'll call you when I get to Abuja." he replied, kissing her forehead.

     When she got down, he drove off. Hafsah knocked on the gate to their house and Ibrahim, their gateman, ran to open the gate.

     "Welcome Hafsah." he greeted.

     "Thank you. Good afternoon uncle Ibrahim." she greeted too. He offered to carry her luggage but she declined.

     "Mum, dad, Ihsan, I'm home." She called out.
Ihsan was her younger sister and was only in the second grade. After the birth of Hafsah and Hafeez, her mum found it difficult to conceive but Allah answered her prayers and blessed her with a girl.

     Shortly after Ihsan was born, Hafeez died in a plane crash. It was a hard time for the family, especially Hafsah. She wouldn't eat, drink or talk to anyone. It got to a point where her parents thought therapy would be best for her. But she refused. It didn't stop her parents though. They brought home a renowned therapist, Dr AbdulKadir, who helped Hafsah come to terms with her twin's death.

     "Hafsah!" Ihsan jumped in joy and crushed her older sister into a hug.

     "Ihsan." Hafsah smiled, pulling at her cute chubby cheeks.

     "What did you buy for me?" she asked happily. "Oreo and lots of chocolate." Hafsah replied.

     Ihsan squealed and snatched the disposable bag from Hafsah. Hafsah chuckled and asked, "Where's mum and dad?"

     "They went out." Ihsan replied, munching on the oreo.

     "Could you please make your delicious oreo fudge for me?" Ihsan asked with puppy eyes.

     "I will, let me go freshen up first." Hafsah replied and proceeded to her room.

     Aisha, their help had finished preparing lunch so she called Hafsah down. "Thank you. I got something for you." Hafsah thanked Aisha and gave her a paper bag.

     "Thank you Hafsah." Aisha thanked her and collected the bag.

     After eating, Hafsah retired to her room. She closed the blinds and put on the air conditioner. Just as she was about to fall asleep, Zayden's call came in.

     "Hey baby." she hollered. "Hey babe, I just got home." he answered.

     "Alhamdullilah. Say hi to your fam." Hafsah said. "I will, eaten yet?" he asked her. Hafsah yawned, she didn't understand why people asked that question. "Yeah. I was just about to fall asleep when your call came in."

     "Alright babe, I love you." he said. "I love you too baby, bye." she said and hung up.

***

     Zayden was bored at home so he decided to hang out with his friends. He drove to Wuse 2 to meet Abba and Saifullah. He didn't live far from them, he stayed at Maitama.

     "What's up man?" they hollered and did that weird bro hug.

     "Where's the pot?" Zayden laughed. They all laughed and Abba brought out the hooker pot to the living room. Zayden took a long smoke and released it through his nostrils.

     "Boss!" his friends hailed him. "So what's up with your babe? Who is she tho?" Abba asked.

     "Oh Hafsah, just one niqabi girl but she's fucking hot." Zayden replied, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

     "Banged yet?" Saifullah smirked. "No, I haven't banged her." Zayden answered.

     "Why? Niqabi girls could be freaks you know?" Abba added.

     "I don't know. I doubt she has even had her first kiss because she only kisses me on the cheek." Zayden replied. Abba and Saifullah burst into laughter.

     "Why are you guys laughing now?" Zayden asked, rolling his eyes.

     "How can you say you haven't kissed her? The Zayden I know will get any girl into bed with just a snap of his fingers." Saifullah laughed.

     "I don't want to scare the poor girl away." Zayden replied.

     "That's what he said." Abba choked out and they burst out laughing.

     "How did you even meet her?" Abba added curiously.

     Zayden narrated how he made fun of a fresher and how Hafsah told him it was wrong. He also told them how she 'preached' to him about being a coward and how she was stronger to be able to face the world. Also, he told them how he kept following her until she agreed to be his girlfriend.

     "Man, you're whipped." Abba smirked. "I'm not. What the hell?" Zayden laughed.

***

     Hafsah on the other hand had just woken up and said her asr prayers.

     "Mummy and daddy are back." Ihsan told Hafsah and got back to the game she was playing on her iPad.

     Hafsah went into the living room and greeted her parents, giving them both a hug. They asked about her school and if she had any problems but she said everything was fine.

     "Hafsah, can you please make an oreo fudge for me?" Ihsan asked Hafsah.

     "Sure, let's go to the kitchen." Hafsah replied and took her baby sister to the kitchen.

     "You'll have to help me a little." Hafsah said.

     "Okay." Ihsan replied. "Get me a can of condensed milk, will you?" Hafsah smiled.

     Ihsan brought two cans of condensed milk. "Why did you bring two cans?" Hafsah asked, raising a brow.

     "Because I want lots of oreo fudge." Ihsan chuckled.

     Hafsah shook her head and got started on the oreo fudge. After she was done, she put them in the fridge to set. An hour later, Ihsan was stuffing her face with the delicious fudge her sister had made.

     Hafsah excused herself and went into her room. When she checked her phone, she saw that she had missed five calls from Sameerah. Hafsah called Sameerah immediately. If it wasn't urgent she wouldn't leave five missed calls, Hafsah thought to her self.

     "Hey girrrrrrl!" Sameerah squealed into the phone.

     "Oh my God, you're going to damage my eardrums." Hafsah complained.

     "Guess what?" Sameerah quipped. "What?" Hafsah asked, plopping down on her bed.

     "My dad got me an iPhone 7+ as a welcome present." Sameerah squealed.

     "Oh my God girl, I'm so happy for you. Want to come over some time for a sleepover?" Hafsah squealed too.

     "Yes yes! Okay I have to go, Farouq is calling." Sameerah said and hung up.

     Hafsah laughed at her crazy best friend and laid down on the bed. 'Beep beep', her phone beeped. She opened her whatsapp and viewed the message from Zayden.

Zayden: Hey babe.

Hafsah: Hey, what's up?

Zayden: Missing you.

Hafsah: Awww, someone's missing me.

Zayden: Don't you miss me?

Hafsah: Uh....nope

Zayden: What the fuck?

Hafsah: I miss you Zayden.

Zayden: Better. I would've come straight to your house to kidnap you and torture you until you agree to miss me.

Hafsah: *gasp* torture me?

Zayden: In a BDSM way, yeah. *wink*

Hafsah: Aaoothubillah! May Allah forgive you.

Zayden: How did you know what BDSM is? I thought Niqabis' were holy.

Hafsah: I am holy Zayden.

Zayden: I don't think so.

Hafsah: I am.

Zayden: Not

Hafsah: Are

Zayden: Not

Hafsah: Whatever sails your ship

Zayden: Wind

Hafsah: What?

Zayden: I love you

Hafsah: I don't love you

Zayden: Liar liar pants on fire

Hafsah: I don't love you

Zayden: Just admit it babe

Hafsah: I love you Zayden, happy?

Zayden: Yup

Hafsah: Well I have to go

Zayden: Don't go

Hafsah: Why?

Zayden: I'll miss you

Hafsah: awww. But I have to

Zayden: Okay...ten more minutes

Hafsah: *sigh* bye Zayden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 763 32
"You see, i don't care whether you will love me back or not, all i know is I love you"He said looking deeply into her hazel eyes. "How dare you yusuf...
16.9K 1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
6.1K 804 27
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
14.5K 815 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...