Together (Henry Turner)

By bella_parrilla

A Henry Turner love story ~~~~ "I'm going to help you save your father." "I'm going to help you save Jack." "... More

Before You Read
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
Epilouge
New Books/Author's Note
New Book

17

10.8K 287 72
By bella_parrilla

The waves crashed onto the shore of the beach. The sea gulls talked with each other, soaring high above the sea and land. Aria and Henry climbed out of the little vessel, looking around them. As the wind picked up a bit, they pulled the boat up to the bed of black rocks along the tiny beach.

"So," Aria panted, hunched over holding her knees. "This is your home?" She asked not spotting a house anywhere.

"Not quite," Henry leaned against a big rock catching his breath as well. "It's a bit of a walking distance. Down the beach and up a hill."

Through her pants, she red head rolled her eyes as she spoke. "Brilliant."

"Don't worry, love, it's not that far come on." Henry pushed himself off of the rocks and over to her. Aria stood up straight and walked with Henry down the beach. The two were quiet as they started walked side by side, glancing at each other every so often.

Henry's eyes threw a glance to Aria's face as she looked around the new surrounding. After a moment of staring, he looked straight ahead. His eyes looking down at their feet for a moment. "So you'll be able to meet my mother." The boy returned his gaze to the ginger that walked beside him.

Aria perked up, turning her head to look at him. Her wavy red locks flew behind her shoulder as her eyes stared at him in disbelief. "Really?" The surprise in her voice made Henry give a toothy smile. "You were serious about that?"

"Of course I was, I want you to meet my parents." Aria gave a questioning look to him, tilting her head forward to side. "I know that sounds too fast but I just wanted to give you opportunity to meet my mother and might as well meet my father."

The red head gave a grin as she looked ahead. "I'm kidding, Mr. Turner. Of course I want to meet your parents-especially your mum." Henry laughed, reaching up to rub his neck. "I'm more excited about meeting her really, no offense to you or your father."

"I know what you mean. I plan on going to my house to see her and tell her about father's curse finally being broken." The boy turned to look at her again. "Do you want to come with me then?"

"I don't think I'm fully prepared to meet her just yet. I have to think about what I'm going to say or do." Aria threw him a serious glance. "I've been waiting for this moment my whole life."

"Don't worry, she's going to love you." Henry said grabbing her hand, giving a reassuring squeeze.

Heat rised up on Aria's cheeks that began to blush. Squeezing his hand back, she looked at him. "Thank you, darling." He looked at her shyly, giving a sweet smile looking like a young child. Aria's heart fluttered in her chest as she looked at him, feeling herself grow giddy on the inside.

"While you're with Elizabeth where should I go?" The red head asked, praying the blush went down on her cheeks.

"Wait right up there for me." Henry lifted his left hand to point to the top of a huge hill that was just ahead of them. "That's where my father will meet us." The boy met her eyes for a moment to see her give a nod understanding what he said. His eyes traveled down to their hand that were still attached with one another. Now it was Henry's turn to blush as he look straight out a head of them. "You don't have to keep holding my hand if you don't want too." He said quietly.

"I want too. I've never really held hands like this with anyone before. Quite pathetic saying that out loud. I sound like a weak, pathetic pirate." Aria made a face of disgust at what she said causing Henry to chuckle.

"No you don't." Henry met her eyes as he continued. "I will always think you're a strong, smart, fiery, gorgeous, red headed pirate." Henry gave a closed mouth smirk, raising his eyebrow as he emphasis gorgeous.

The red head playfully rolled her eyes, grinning as she looked on the opposite side of her before turning back to give him a playful glare.

"What?" Henry said innocently yet cheekily.

"Gorgeous? Please." Aria's smile only grew along with the blush rising on her cheeks once more.

"You are!" Henry exclaimed. "You are without a doubt the most beautiful, strong woman I have ever met as well as my mother. The two of you are strong and beautiful." Guilt would've rose in him if he didn't mentioned Elizabeth.

"Thank you, Henry." The color red on her face almost matched her hair. "I think you are a smart, daring, loyal, handsome, strong man. I really do." Aria met his eyes and saw the blush forming on his face. A giggle escaped her as Henry ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back only for it to fall in the same spot again.

"Thank you, Aria." He said softly, giving her a loving look. They finally met the bottom of the hill and stopped walking for a moment.

"This is considered a hill? This is huge!" Aria exclaimed eyeing the grassy hill. They walked up the hill hand in hand. For most of the time they were quiet as they walked. Henry occasionally glanced at Aria to make sure she was alright but always found her taking in the new surrounding each step she took.

The boy stopped walking causing Aria to stop walking as well. He leaned in, closing his eyes, to pressed a tender kiss on her cheek. Lips  slowly peeled from her pink cheek. Aria craved more than just a kiss on the cheek. Biting down on her lip, she closed her eyes while a closed eyed Henry press the same kind of kiss on her other cheek. He cupped her other cheek as he pressed another on her forehead, nose and chin. "I should go. You should go wait right here and keep a weather eye on the horizon until I return." He whispered to her before pulling away.

Aria's breath hitched her throat, the crave of his lips on hers only grew. She opened her eyes to watch him stand tall again. Henry pulled away from her as he turned to continue walking up the grass hill. Quickly, Aria turned as he walked away. "Henry." She called causing him to turn back. The red head jogged a few steps forward and jumped up to wrap her arms around his neck. Crashing her lips with his, he held her almost instantly, deepening their passionate kiss.

~

Aria sat on the grassy hill as the sun began to set with her legs crossed. The wind blew her hair gently as she played with the bits of grass in her hands. Her mind was else where, possibly in the clouds dreaming and imagining what could possibly happen in the next few minutes. Lifting her hand up, she watched the bits of grass fly out of her hand and back on the ground. The red head looked out to the water waiting for a ship to sail up to the island.

"Are you hungry?" A soft voice said from behind her.

Aria perked up and turned around to see Henry dressed in clean clothes with his hair pulled back in a pony tail. He held a few pieces of bread in one hand and his telescope in the other. The wind continued to gently blow around them. Her hair blew in her face a bit making her look like a beautiful goddess and Henry noted that. "A little bit," she stood up. "I don't know if I can eat, I'm so nervous." She said giving a little smile.

Henry smiled as well, feeling both nervous and excited. "Please eat something, it might help." Handing her the pieces of bread, Henry looked out to the horizon.

Aria quietly ate the bread that was given to her, looking around anxiously. Plopping the last piece in her mouth, she stood right next to Henry and swallowed the food.

The boy held up the telescope and looked through it to see the Dutchman. Lowering the object, he spoke in disbelief. "The Dutchman." Glancing at Aria for a moment, a smile began to form on his face, Lifting up the telescope, he continued to look through it when a man appeared in his view.

Aria began to smile as she saw the man looking ahead of him while Henry lowered the telescope for the finale time. He closed it, never taking his eyes off the man, and started walking towards him causing the man to look at him. Henry walked down the hill a bit, looking back at Aria with a smile which she return. Looking back at the man, he walked right up to him and stopped. The corners of Henry's mouth turned up as he ripped off the necklace that was around his neck and handed it to the man.

The man looked at the necklace for a second before scoffing in disbelief. "Henry?" He said sounding shocked to see his son.

"Yes, father." Henry said to his father giving him a tiny smile. Will reached out and wrapped his arms around his son, pulling him into a hug.

Pulling back, he patted his son's face and studied him. "Let me take a look at you son." Henry gave a little laugh at his father along with Will joining in. "How did you do it?" He finally asked, beginning to smile. Will wrapped an arm around his sons shoulders and walked up the hill with Henry. The boy wrapped and arm around his father's shoulders as well as they walked. "How did you break the curse?"

"Let me tell you a tale, a tale of the greatest treasure known to man." Henry grinned at his father as the slowly pulled away from each other until Will's hand remained on his son's shoulder.

"That's a tale I want to hear." Will chuckled loudly, making Henry laugh as he playfully pushed his face with his thumb and index finger. The two stopped looking at each other as something else caught their attention. They looked up the hill as someone began to walk up it.

Aria turned to see what they were looking at when she saw a women appear. Here heart began pounding in her chest and her nerves doubled when she realized who it was: Elizabeth, her hero.

Elizabeth stood at the top of the hill looking down with so much love to Will who was looking back at her with the same amount of love. The two took off running to each other, craving to be in each others arms again.

Henry walked back to Aria's side as he watched his parents with a smile on his face. He reached out and wrapped his hand around her forearm and slid it down into her hand. Aria turned her head and looked up at him with slightly watery eyes. The turned back to look at Will and Elizabeth sharing a kiss for the first time in years  with huge smiles on their faces.

"Are you ready to meet her?" Henry asked after a moment of silence.

Aria looked up at him. Giving a nervous smile and slight chuckle, she spoke. "Oh I don't know if I should, maybe we should let them have the whole evening to themselves and meet tomorrow-" Henry motioned with his head for Aria to look at where he was looking. Turning her head slowly, she saw Elizabeth and Will walking over hand in hand to her and Henry with smiles on their faces. "Okay I'm ready."

IMPORTANT QUESTION DOWN BELOW!

I'm alive! Yes I am okay after Irma, folks. Nothing too bad happen to my house just a few leaks here and there but other wise then that I am all good! Finally sat myself down to write and no this isn't the last chapter! Not yet any way but I have important question to ask:

would anyone read either a pirates of the caribbean imagine and preference book or  a Henry one? I really want to do one and I'm curious to know if anyone will read it. Also I want to make a Newt Scamander one! I have a fanfic I'm currently fixing and planning out before continuing but I really want to make a Newt imagine and preference book as well.

So a Henry Turner or POTC imagine and prefernce book and a Newt Scamander one as well

Please please please let me know if you all will read it! Either book but aside from that I don't have much to say except I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER I WAS SO HAPPY TO WRITE IT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.7K 14
Iris Monte is the reigning Princess of Great Britain and Henry Turner is a wannabe pirate, in search of the Trident of Poseidon to break his father's...
233K 8K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
23K 661 15
The crew has to travel to the end of the world to save Jack and the Black Pearl from Davy Jones' locker. Based on At World's End I only own Annette...
133K 4.8K 22
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) and the story I make for her, savvy? Book three of the I...