Her Blood - (Whispers of Fate...

By _bikramjeet_

|| HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Mystery || || HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Vampire || [GENRE WINNER- THE ICE AWARDS 201... More

●●●
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Interview
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Glitch)
~Chapter 24~
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter 50 - The Finale [Part 2]
Epilogue
Q&A
Help me
New Book Cover Reveal

Chapter 21

29.4K 1.4K 156
By _bikramjeet_

Grace's Point of view:

I splashed water on my face. A yawn escaped my mouth. I hate mornings.

Walking out of the bathroom, I groaned. My head was hurting. 

I opened the cupboard in which I had kept the huge book about Klataria. 

Looking at the book I remembered the librarian. I wonder what happened to her. I didn't see her for ages. What was her name? Emilia? Emily?

I removed the red ruby from my pocket and it started glowing. The weight of the humongous book turned into the weight of a feather. Thank goodness that the librarian gave me that ruby, I don't know how I would have read this book without it.

Keeping the crystal beside the book, I opened it. I stuck a finger in my mouth. What should I read about?

I scratched my head. This book had too many topics. I just flipped to a random page and yawned again.

"...eternal sleep is like death. Vampires can be put to eternal sleep. In eternal sleep, the body of a vampire produces a very desirable kind of blood..."

I frowned. 

Eternal sleep? Sounds creepy.

"...a time had come in Klataria when a big amount of vampires had gone to eternal sleep. The deathly times. Darkness was most powerful at that time..."

A chill passed through my spine. So that had happened to many people? It doesn't sound good. 

I passed my hand through my hair.

A knock on my door interrupted me. Adrenalin rushed in me and I immediately closed the book and dumped it inside the cupboard. The ruby stopped glowing and I stuffed it in my pocket.

I opened the door and saw a butler standing. He gave a bow.

"Madam, you are called for the breakfast in the dining hall," he said.

"Okay, I'll come there within some minutes. You can go now," I said and smiled.

---

I went to the dining hall and saw everyone eating. My eyes caught Andrew's eyes. He winked at me, and I am sure my face turned red.

He patted the chair beside him and smiled. I grinned and headed towards that chair.

I greeted everyone and sat beside Andrew. He leaned towards me and planted a kiss on my cheek. Oh goodness!

I heard some squeals. Ugh! Why did he do that in front of people?!

"See her red face," Chafica laughed and took a seat. She rubbed her eyes and started yawning.

"You usually wake up early, Chaf. You didn't get enough sleep?" Elizabeth said with a frown.

"Yeah. I am very tired today, Lizzie" Chafica said and they both started talking in Klatarain.

"Listen, Andrew. Grace and I are going to the market today," Katherine said, drinking blood. It still feels weird looking at people drinking blood.

"Are we?" I said in a surprise.

"Yeah, let's go Gracie; pweaty pwease," Katherine said and I laughed hearing her baby voice.

"Okay, stay safe. I won't let you both go out without guards. It isn't safe," Andrew said, wiping his face with a silk handkerchief.

"I hate them," Katherine groaned and banged her hands on the table.

"Tsk, tsk. Where are your manners?" Elizabeth said, shaking her head in a disapproving manner.

"I am sorry," Katherine replied.

Suddenly Chafica screamed. Blood was leaking out of her hand, it looked as if she accidentally cut her hand with a knife.

Katherine pointed her finger towards Chafica's hand and a jet of white light came out of it. It fell on Chafica's bleeding hand and it stopped bleeding.

My jaw dropped on the floor watching that happen. I looked around and saw everyone else had the same expression on their faces, including Katherine.

"Your healing powers emerged! Did you meet your beloved?" Elizabeth asked, placing a hand on Katherine's shoulder.

"That's so amazing, Kathy," Andrew said with a grin on his face.

Everyone else's attention was still on Katherine's new powers.

I was still in shock. But my shock turned into fear watching how Chafica's spilled blood flowed on the dining table and created an outline of a crow.

I looked towards Chafica and saw her smirking at me. Her eyes turned red.

"Secrets are spilled," she mouthed to me.

●●●

Did you like it?

I am sorry for the short chapter but it needed to end on that line.

What do you think about Chafica now?

What secrets could've spilled?

Katherine got some awesome powers ;)

●●●

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE ● FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 582 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
188K 6.4K 41
Faith was happy with her life. She had a clear plan, and always knew what her next move was going to be. But then a terrible tragedy wiped out half h...
27.8K 1.3K 20
Kendra Miller is a 24 year old woman who is finally getting out on her own. When she moves into her late grandfathers victorian house stuff begins to...
4.8M 288K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...