Unorthodox - Vkook

Av ahintofmischief

Taehyung is the daughter of a Mafia leader and Jungkook sweeps her off her feet. ...OR... Taehyung was the on... Mer

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

seven

958 43 4
Av ahintofmischief

The following morning, Taehyung went back to her usual routine. After finding out that his captive had escaped, Taehyung's father threw a fit while the young girl was sleeping in her room, and left the following morning.

Taehyung sighed as one of the maids told her about her father's absence. His stays were never long so she should be used to it, but she couldn't help but wish she could spend some more time with him. True, their relationship was awkward and very distant; they were more like strangers than father and daughter, but there was still some longing left in her heart where she imagined having such a friendly and close bond with her parent, just like the ones she saw in movies online.

Taehyung was currently tying up her ballet shoes around her petite legs, waiting patiently for her dance instructor to arrive so they could start her lesson. While she waited, her eyes wandered down to a bruise forming on her right hand from last night, the blooming shades of lilac and violet a contrast against the pale peach of her skin.

Looking at the bruise reminded Taehyung of the similar marks on her stomach where the girl's boot had been. The area was still sensitive and she had to meekly ask one the staff for some cooling gel, explaining that she had slipped while practising a new dance move. They had scolded her, but then shook their head fondly at the young mistress and went to fetch some for her. The cooling gel had helped a ton, but there was a long way to go before the dull pain and the telltale marks covering her torso and arms would fade.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked up, seeing that her dance teacher had arrived and was setting her bag down on the polished wooden floor, shrugging her trenchcoat off her bony shoulders.

"Shall we get started?"

Yoongi coughed once again, the action jolting her entire body. Grumbling, she took another sip of her honey infused tea, curling her lips at the disgustingly sweet taste. Putting the cup back down, she focused once again on the screen in front of her, her hands skidding over the keyboard now and then.

Her concentration was interrupted by the creak of the door opening. Turning her head to see who the intruder was, Yoongi flashed a rare smile at the dimpled, caramel haired girl before she went back to face the computer.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Hoseok asked, leaning against the doorway.

"I'll rest later, I just need to finish this," Yoongi said.

"I never thought I'd see the day where THE Min Yoongi refused to rest and do nothing."

Yoongi chuckled, moving the mouse and clicking the button, opening up a folder on the screen, "Okay, I'm done," she said, moving back and arching her back, the bones popping making Hoseok cringe.

"What were you doing?" the younger asked, finally moving into the room, " And who's that?"

The pair both looked at the bright screen in front of them, a picture of a girl with a rosy flush on her cheeks and hair braided to the side staring straight back at them with an innocent smile.

"That," Yoongi began, " That is Kim Taehyung, Kim's one and only daughter."

"THAT's the girl that saved your ass? Are you sure?" Hoseok asked, her eyes squinting at the girl's profile to try and find the littlest flaw.

"She didn't save my ass, you dimwit, but yeah I'm sure."

"Why are you even searching for her?" Hoseok asked, starting to read the girl's personal information.

"Kook's request," Yoongi said lazily, picking at a fingernail.

"Oh, really?" Hoseok perked with interest, silently asking the older to continue.

"Yes, really."

Hoseok pouted, noticing when the conversation had reached a dead end. Turning to go, the caramel haired girl felt a hand wrap around her wrist, stopping her from leaving the room.

"What's wrong?"

"You want to know why, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I can tell you," the younger's lips quirked up into a bright smile, "if you do something for me," the smile turned into a smirk.

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

I've got my mid-term holidays right now, so I finally found some time to write. I haven't wrote or updated any of my book for more than a month eek *creeps away*

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

124K 4.2K 42
Jungkook is the son of a chaebol who got kidnapped at age of 5. He knows nothing about his biological parent and when he was in high school he had a...
2.4M 114K 65
Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and she wishes only the best for him. But Ta...
37.2K 1.6K 27
(Completed) A happy jungkook example to true beauty, every single person who see him want him, his innocent and cheerful behaviour make him more ado...
132K 7.9K 57
Jeon jungkook is a cold heartless man .... owns many companies around the world..... every girl is crazy about him ... Kim taehyung is cute ....shy...