His Love For Her ✔

By the_selenophile

Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided... More

his love for her
reviews
prologue
1. Nothing But A Wreck
2. A Bollywood Style Meet
3. Drowning In Love And Tears
4. Engagement and Promises
5. Standing Up For Herself
6. Day Dreaming
7. Moments Worth Cherishing
8. The Night Before The Wedding
9. Accepting Her
10. Tying The Knot
11. Compiling With Her Wishes
12. Friend Before Her Husband
13. Ray Of Light
14. Green Eyed Monster
15. Creeping Inside Her Heart
16. Her Sanity, His Home
17. Taking Care Of Her
18. His Precious Diamond
19. Favourite Place
20. Light Of Her Dreams
21. Twist Of Events
22. A Night So....
Characters Rant
23. Falling Apart
24. Alpha Male
25. Her World
26. Kiss
27. Secrets | Part One
28. Secrets | Part Two
29. I Love You
30. Two Bodies One Soul
Bonus Chapter : Two Bodies One Soul
31. Revelations
32. His Feelings
Bonus Chapter 2 : His Obsession
33. Family Or Love?
34. Mommy
35. Promise? Promise.
36. Loss
37. You And Me
38. Memories
39. The Truth Unravels
40. Rajeev Kapoor
41. The Silence Before The Storm
42. Friendship Or Betrayal?
43. The Storm
T E A S E R
44. Territorial
45. Paranoid
46. Remarried
47. Akansha Chopra
48. You Are My Happy Ending
49. Ganesh Pujan
50. True Colours
51. Twins
52. Mine
53. Proposal
55. Gone
56. Dead Yet Alive
57. Hope
58. The End
59. New Beginnings
Epilogue
HELP
Afterword
Instagram Account
New Work
SEQUEL
A LOT LIKE LOVE

54. Chase

13.4K 833 53
By the_selenophile

54. Chase

FINALLY THE PRE-WEDDING rituals had began. The mansion was filled with the kids laughter and adults gossiping. Even in London the Indian weddings didn't lose their originality.

Shreya was sitting besides Saloni as the henna artist drew intricate henna designs on both her hands. Truth be told, Shreya never loved henna it irritated the hell out of her but some things change as time passes by.

On Aarav's insistence, Shreya was applying henna today because he loved it. All the women from the Shah family were applying mehendi on their hands and the men were just looking at their wives with pure love in their eyes.

It was finally night when the ceremony ended. As all the women's hands were adorned in henna, the men had decided that they would feed their partners with their own hands in their respective rooms.

"Aarav! I am starving! Feed me already!!!", Shreya shouted.

"God woman! Why the hell are you shouting?", Aarav asked irritated.

"I am hungry! Baby is hungry! We are hungry and hunger is making me go crazy!", Shreya said annoyed.

"Okay okay! Sit, I will feed you", Aarav said as he sat on the bed.

Shreya sat besides him and Aarav fed her dinner lovingly. After eating dinner, she laid her head on his lap.

"Shreya, I need to wash my hands", Aarav said and Shreya sighed knowing she couldn't argue on this. She sat up and Aarav kissed her on her forehead before placing the plate on the table besides the bed and going towards the washroom.

Aarav came back and Shreya was standing with an annoyed look on her face. Aarav wondered why she was annoyed and hoped it wasn't one of her mood swing situation.

"Aaraaavv....", Shreya whined.

"What happened baby?", Aarav asked.

"I wanna get out of this saree", Shreya declared.

"So change", Aarav stated in a duh tone.

Shreya glared at him.

"Did you forget about THIS!!??", Shreya said showing both her hands.

"Oops sorry", Aarav smiled sheepishly as he realised his mistake.

Aarav came forward and helped her undress. He made her wear one of his t-shirt and kissed her forehead. Both of them headed towards the bed to sleep. Shreya quickly fell asleep im his arms as he thought how much he loved to take care of her.

____________

THE NEXT DAY was the Sangeet ceremony which had created a lot of buzz amongst the guests and in the mansion.

Saloni and Rishabh, Shaurya and Sophia sat on the seat which was specially decorated for both the couples. Saloni was wearing a light blue lehenga and heavy jewelleries whereas Sophia was wearing a red gown and minimal jewelleries. Rishabh was wearing a Sherwani and Shaurya was dressed in a tux.

Shreya and Aarav were the hosts for the night. Shreya had worn a purple saree which was paired with a black blouse and Aarav was wearing a sherwani.

Avni looked around the crowd and frowned as she couldn't find Pihu anywhere.

"Tanmay", She called out.

"What happened, Avni?", Tanmay asked.

"Where is Pihu?", Avni asked.

"She was here and only", Tanmay said.

"I can't find her, Tanmay", Avni said panicking.

"Maybe she is with Mom and Dad", Tanay suggested.

"Can we please look for her?", Avni said and Tanmay nodded.

Both of them went in the direction where Manish, Shweta, Naina and Arpit were sitting along with Sujata, Akansha and Rajeev.

"Mom, Dad did you see Pihu?", Avni asked.

Naina and Arpit frowned.

"No beta why? What happened?", Naina asked.

"We can't find her", Avni said panicking.

"Don't worry, she will be here only. Ask everyone from the family to come here", Rajeev said and Tanmay nodded.

"Avni, sit here", Akansha said patting on the space besides her.

Tanmay came along with the Shah siblings except from the brides and grooms.

"What happened Bade Papa?", Shreya asked worried.

"We can't find Pihu. Let's scatter everywhere around the mansion and search for her", Rajeev said.

"Shweta, Naina, and Mummy ji please stay here with Avni", Manish instructed.

"And Shreya you won't go out of the mansion", Rajeev said sternly.

"But..."

"No buts just do as I say", Rajeev said.

Manish and Akansha looked at Rajeev and immediately knew that he was hiding something from all.

Everyone set off in different direction to search Pihu. Despite of Rajeev's warning, Shreya went outside the mansion in search of Pihu. She was searching Pihu in the backyard when someone placed a chloroform cloth on her mouth.

Once she fainted, the man was about to pick her up in his arms and walked in the direction of his van when Pihu shouted.

"CHACHIIII!!!"

"CHACHUU! SOMEONE IS TAKING CHACHI AWAY!"

Hearing Pihu's voice all the member's came out of the mansion and the man was about to run away leaving Shreya on the ground when Rishabh caught him but before he could ask him anything, the man shot himself.

Everyone stood shocked as the man's lifeless body fell on the ground. Avni immediately took Pihu inside the mansion as Aarav and Rajeev rushed towards Shreya's unconscious body.

Aarav picked her up in his arms and rushed inside the mansion.

"Rishabh, go inside I will manage this", Manish said.

He nodded and rushed inside.

"Why would someone try to kidnap Shreya?", Akansha asked.

"I think he is here", Rajeev said.

"Who?", Akansha asked confused.

"What are you hiding from us, Raj?", Manish asked.

"I think we all need to talk after the sangeet ceremony ends", Rajeev said as he walked inside the mansion leaving Manish and Akansha.

_____________

WHEN THE SANGEET Ceremony was finally over, everyone gathered in the living room. Pihu was sleeping and Shreya was still unconscious.

"Bade Papa, why did you call us here?", Aarav asked.

"You will know soon. Is Pihu asleep?", Rajeev asked.

"Yes", Avni replied.

"Shreya?"

"She is still unconscious", Mahek said.

"Okay... so Aarav, what are you hiding from us?", Rajeev asked.

Aarav's heart started beating erratically.

"Nothing", Aarav lied.

"I think you won't tell us anything so it's going to be waste asking you", Rajeev said rubbing his temple.

"What are you talking about?", Manish asked.

"Shreya's ex boyfriend is back", Rajeev said and everyone sat stunned not because she had an ex but because he was back. The news itself carried some negative vibes in it.

"Is he after her?", Akansha asked.

"Seems so", Rajeev said.

"How would you know?", Shaurya asked.

"He has been following everyone of you and keeping tabs on Shreya from a very long time", Rajeev said.

"Shit that is....", Rishabh trailed.

"Exactly! Even I had no words when one of my men informed me", Rajeev said.

"So you mean, he wants Shreya back?", Saloni asked.

"Yeah..."

"Who is he? I mean he has to be rich to you know...", Aarav spoke for the first time.

"Samay Khurrana", Rajeev said.

"He is a businessman, isn't he?", Neil asked.

"Yes"

"But isn't he dead...", Aanchal asked almost terrified.

"Yes he is", Jai said.

"No, he isn't", Rajeev said.

"What? I myself had checked his casket and his post mortem report", Jai said.

"That's where you have been tricked", Rajeev said.

"You mean to say that it was a plan? A trap?", Jai asked.

"Yeah... he has planned all this priorly. Keeping in my mind all the aspects", Rajeev said.

"What about the post mortem report?", Forum asked.

"It's clear. It's fake", Jai said.

"Have you met his wife?", Rajeev asked.

"Yeah I did", Jai said.

"Do you have her picture?", Rajeev asked.

"Yeah.. but what does she has with all of this?", Jai asked.

"She has to know something. For some odd reason, I have a suspicion on her", Rajeev said.

Jai showed Rajeev Samay's wife's photo.

"Her face seems familiar", Rajeev said frowning.

"Show me the picture", Aarav said and Jai gave his phone to Aarav.

Aarav's face turned paled as he saw the woman's picture.

"Aarav, are you okay?", Manish asked worried.

"I know her....", Aarav breathed out horrified.

"Who is she?", Rajeev almost demanded.

"Sasha. Sasha Trivedi", Aarav said.

"But why are you so horrified?", Shweta asked.

"Ma, this girl is crazily in love with me! I met her in Pune and she was my boss's daughter. She even attended your anniversary party. Shit! It all makes sense now", Aarav said.

"She wants you and he wants Shreya", Diksha said.

"Fuck! This is messed up", Jai said.

"Aarav, you have to be with Shreya 24hrs. Don't leave her alone. What happened today will happen again, just take care of Shreya till we reach Mumbai", Rajeev said.

"Does Dad know about Samay?", Saloni asked.

"What do you mean?", Neela asked.

"She is right. Dad has to know something about Samay", Shaurya said.

"Don't worry, Prem will be here for your wedding tomorrow. We will talk to him that time", Rajeev said.

"What? Dad agreed?", Saloni asked surprised.

"Yeah but that doesn't matter. For now we all have to take care of Shreya, is it clear?", Rajeev asked and everyone nodded and wished Shreya would stay safe.

___________

More 5-6 chapters to go guys! Until we say goodbye to #Aarya❤

How was the chapter? Let me know!

Excuse me for any grammatical errors! VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT peeps! Keep loving #Aarya!

Love ya,
Hugs and Kisses,
See you soon,
-Rhea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.5K 12
#1 in Short-story "Arnav, I love you so much... Please never Break my heart... Or else I won't be able to heal it again... I just can't even think...
794K 35.8K 56
she liked him with everything in her, she admired him from afar Her selfless love was unknown to him. He was living a beautiful life, he had everythi...
183K 11.9K 41
Meera has been rendered cynical after her high school boyfriend dumps her right after their board exams end. She decides to make the next phase of he...
47.1K 3.6K 32
Arhan khan An engineer by profession but work as the ceo of India's biggest company. Everyone fears him as he has the worst temper . His life change...