• KORRA •

By comethrvv

Series one of my fan fiction focusing mainly on Makorra <3 I do not own any of the characters they are all fr... More

• CHAPTER 1 •
• CHAPTER 2 •
• CHAPTER 3 •
• CHAPTER 5 •
• CHAPTER 6 •
• CHAPTER 7 •
• CHAPTER 8 •
Should i continue?

• CHAPTER 4 •

368 8 0
By comethrvv

OPAL'S POV

After I returned to Republic city I went to visit Bolin but no one was home so I assumed that he was out. Most likely getting food. I plopped my bag on my bed and started to unpack because I had spent the night before at Air temple island with Genora so I hadn't really gotten a chance to unpack properly. I came to a conclusion that I did not want to see that boy again. Like... EVER! Even if he was really nice... and cute, OH! And of course dreamy; he was perfect. Ugh! What was I saying? I love Bolin more than anyone and it would break his heart if he ever found out about the kiss. Ohh spirits, what have I gotten myself into...

KORRA'S POV

Darkness engulfed my body... as much as I tried to move my limbs they wouldn't follow. I could hear voices around me. It sounded like Bolin and Asami and occasionally Tenzin but the only voice I really wanted to hear was Makos. Then it hit me... I wasn't sleeping... I WAS IN A COMA! I figured that no one else knew because it must've happened whilst I was asleep. Oh god, I wanted to respond to each voice so badly but my body wouldn't cooperate with my brain. I missed Mako so- so badly... He would always comfort me when I was frightened and scared but I felt so alone. Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice. ''Oh did she already wake up before?'' It was Mako. I felt so relieved and I didn't even know why!

MAKO'S POV

When I returned I was surprised to see Korra asleep once again. ''Oh did she wake up before?'' I questioned. ''Um no actually... she didn't'' I was shocked at the response. ''We- well that means shes been asleep for over a week now. So that means that... no. she can't be. she... shes in a coma! She must be.'' I said as tears started to form in my eyes. ''It's going to be ok...'' Asami said trying to be reasurring. ''Im sure she'll wake up in a-'' ''NO SHE WON'T. SHES'S GOING TO BE STUCK IN THERE FOR... SPIRITS KNOWS HOW LONG AND SHE MIGHT NOT EVEN WAKE UP FOR ALL WE KNOW. SHE'S BEEN TRAUMATIZED SO MUCH THAT.. that she...'' Asami looked disapointed as she stared at me in disbelief. ''Im sorry... that came out wrong, very wrong.'' ''It's uh ... ok Mako. I know your probably really stressed right now and all.'' She was right. I was supposed to be confident and support Korra but what good of a boyfriend am I saying she might not even wake up. ''I should get going now... it's getting late'' Asami said ''Goodbye.'' She said waving. ''See ya...''

ASAMI'S POV

I was shocked. Mako had never yelled at me like that before. He missed Korra. It was very obvious. I missed her to but for some reason... I was jealous. Jealous that he cared for Korra more than he ever cared for me. Jealous he's with her and not me. I guess I'm just jealous that... I'm not her. Oh gee. I used to be attracted to her and felt that I loved her more than anyone. Now... all I feel is jealousy. ''Hey what happened in there! Is everything ok?'' Bolin asked. ''Yeah it's just...'' ''You can tell me. I won't tell Mako if its about him.'' ''Well I um... I guess I'm just a little jealous of all the attention that Korra's getting from Mako... he never treated me that way.'' Bolin looked confused. ''I'm sure he's just worried... he would do the same if it was you. I'm positive!'' he said with a fake smile. ''Yeah sure...'' I said directly walking out the door. Ugh why would I be so rude to him? He did nothing wrong and was trying to comfort me. Why are you so stupid Asami???

KORRA'S POV

I heard yelling and I really wanting to know what was happening. I couldn't exactly make out who was yelling but by the tone of it I knew it wasn't pleasant. Ugh I wanted to wake up so badly. I could occasionally hear Mako twirling my hair and talking about how he loved me, he would never leave me and blahda blahda blah. It was really sweet of him though. I couldn't take it anymore though I needed to see what was happening! I was all in this coma all because of some visions and I passed out! I must've gone in the avatar state when I had a nightmare. Yeah... that sounds about right. Their was something I heard before though... I heard Mako say he was going out and Bolin said he would for a minute also but then I heard a voice talking about how they loved me and wished I would wake up soon. It wasn't Mako. It wasn't any family. I just don't know who it was but then again... maybe I was just hearing things. Then again, I did just randomly go in a coma. I could picture Mako being really panicky and stressed tho I wished he wouldn't worry so much. I mean, I am the avatar! And I know how to protect myself but everyone lately keeps thinking I'm helpless. IM NOT HELPLESS THO! It made me sorta mad that people keep thinking this. I wanna wake up and prove them wrong. I'm not the helpless girl I was before when I fought Kuvira! I've healed and I'm waaaayyy stronger now. Now I really wanna wake up... Oh! and tie up this annoying hair that made my neck itchy. Suddenly I felt something.. well someone. ''Oh Korra please wake up soon'' I heard Mako say. He was next to me and he had his arms wrapped around me protectively. Tenzin didn't necessarily like Mako and I sleeping together but then again, I am in a coma. I felt Mako's lips kiss my temple and then pull the blanket over me. If I wasn't in a coma I would be blushing like crazy! I suppose it's night then so I try sleep.

Suddenly I was awake! But I wasn't at home... I was in a old warehouse. Oh no... this was all too recognisable. I was at the future industries factory. ''I WILL DESTROY YOU!'' I hear behind me. I immediately try to turn around but then I realised my hands have been bound to the ground with chains and locks. I see a dark figure in the distance! ''What am I doing here and who are you?!'' I demand. ''Oh you don't recognise me avatar?'' suddenly Amon walks close enough so I can just see him. He grabs my chin and lifts in up so we meet eye to eye. ''LET GO OF ME!'' he stares at be for a short moment then blood bends my arms and legs unnaturally. ''AHH!'' I yelp in pain. ''Avatar you will obey MY orders! Or I can't garuntee your friends will be alive next time you see them. ''NO! DON'T YOU LAY A FINGER ON THEM!'' ''I won't make any moves unless you obey my orders. I will speak with you again soon... avatar.''

"AUGHHH!" I was then slammed on the hard cold floor and left seeing the figure walk into the distance. I woke up for real this time lying in my bed. Luckily no one was awoken. "Phew!" I sighed in relief. Wait... why was Mako in a chair next to me? OH MY GOD! I'm out of my coma I told told my self. I immediately snatched my jacket off the hook and ran outside. I just sat down at the top of the long stare case and began to bend all four elements although... I was so frightened of Amon and that vision. What was going to happen? Ugh... "KORRA? What are you doing
out here? I turned my head, startled to see Mako approaching me from behind. "I- umm..." " Oh my god Korra... YOUR AWAKE!" He wrapped his arms around my waist and flung me around before kissing my forehead. I was blushing like crazy then. "H- how long was I out?" I questioned. " Too long" he said smiling.

Ahh guys I'm sorry I havn't updated in awhile so I made this one extra long to make up for it xx Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...