Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Banishment{Edited}

139 6 6
By sartify86

Zeniba house

Evan closes the gates and walks into Zeniba garden. Chihiro notices that Haku wasn't there with him.

"Where is Haku?" Chihiro whispers.

"He went to the frozen River clan," Evan replies.

"Just like that? No goodbye?"

"Afraid not, he needed to get there fast, Haku explained to me why. He has a time limit to get back if he doesn't then either Sumi or Kia will die."

Just on cue, Sumi and Kia walk outside they searched for their master but found nothing.

"Where did master go?" Kia asks.

"He Went to the Frozen River."'Chihiro replies.

"Is master stupid?!" Sumi yells.

"It was a matter of life or death, Sumi." Chihiro tries to calm the spirit down.

"He shouldn't of went alone though!" Sumi yells.

"You can't go after him!" Evan yells, causing everyone to be quiet. "The reason he went is his own, it's his decision to answer you, go ahead and contact him. Avonmona I know you can context Haku though your mind." Evan explains. Chihiro nods.

"I will," Chihiro says. "Call me Chihiro, please."

Keikou shook his head then facepalms himself as Evan didn't say anything back.

"No." Evan answers. "When we reach the castle, people are going to call you Avonmona. Not that gross human name." Evan spits.

"Farther..." Keikou whispers.

"They don't deserve human names in this world," Evan explains.

"But-" Chihiro starts.

"Anymore on the subject and you'll be sleeping outside!" Evan yells.

"We will not allow you too let Chihiro be treated like dirt upon your shoes," Kia says.

"Too bad you are going to let me," Evan says.

"Farther! Enough!" Keikou steps in.

"Don't worry, Keikou, he's no father of mine," Chihiro says. Walking off. "I will keep my human name if you like it or not your majesty," Chihiro says and walks into the gardens.

"I want you to keep her under check, do you understand?" Evan orders Keikou.

"But, farther she's already disowned you as a-"

Evan pins Keikou on the ground. "Do you understand me?" He repeated. Keikou grunts in pain.

"Yes, father, I understand." Keikou submits.

"Good," Evan says getting off. "Now, Ameme," Evan starts.

"Yes, sir?"

"Go back to the kingdom."

"Of cause." Ameme transforms into her dragon and flies off.

"I'll be off now, Keikou stay here and don't come back until you bring her back." Evan orders.

Keikou stands up. "So I'm banished until then?"

"Yes," Evan replies. With that Evan transforms into his dragon and flew off, leaving his son behind.

Sumi and Kia watch from the sidelines Keikou face covered with sadness. A single tear falls down his face he turns around do the spirits can't see.

"Keikou?" Kia whispers.

"I'm fine." He says wiping his tear away as he turns around. "If you don't mind I'll be staying here for a bit."

Sumi nods. "That's fine, just have to put up with Zeniba and no face."

Zeniba comes out of the house. "Where did they go? I just made tea."

Keikou smiles at the witch. "It's fine madam, Chihiro is somewhere in the gardens. Haku went too there frozen river Clan, my farther and Amene left." Keikou explains.

"What a shame," Zeniba says. "Can one of you fetch Chihiro then?"

"I will," Keikou says heading towards the gates of the gardens. Soon he disperses into the true darkness of the world.

"Spill it you two," Zeniba says, the two spirits swallows. "Why is he still here?"

"He's been banished from the kingdom, he has to bring Chihiro with him if he wants to return home," Kia says.

"Poor guy," Zeniba whispers. "Let's head inside." They went inside the cottage, No-face was bringing down a box. "What's that for No-face?" Zeniba asks as she closes the door.

"Ah ah ah ah." Translation: nothing you need to worry about, my lady.

"Right," Zeniba says.

"Do you have any ideas what he's saying?" Kia whispers to Sumi. Sumi shook his head.

"Not a clue," Sumi whispers back.

Chihiro 3rd person

Chihiro leans against the house and watches the blue flowers move in the wind. She didn't hear Keikou coming up behind her.

"Chihiro?" Chihiro jumps up and spins around.

"Oh, it's you. Hello there." Chihiro says.

"Zeniba wants you inside. She made us tea." Keikou says.

"Are they there?" Chihiro asks.

"Farther?" Keikou asks Chihiro nods. A glimmer of sadness flashes through his eyes. "He's gone along with Ameme."

"Okay, I'll go inside then." Chihiro walks past Keikou and back into the house slowly Keikou follows behind. "Hello, Granny I'm back," Chihiro says as she does Chihiro bows.

"Ah, Chihiro dear," Zeniba says.

Kia, Sumi, and Zeniba were all at the table drinking tea and eating different foods. There was a spare seat next to, Kia and Zeniba. Kia was opposite of Zeniba. Sumi was next to Kia.

"Take a seat you two." Chihiro nods and takes a seat next to Zeniba. Keikou sat next to Kia. No face was sitting in the living room.

"Chihiro are you going to the kingdom?" Keikou asks.

"No." Chihiro answers. "They'll treat me like dirt, well Evan anyway."

"Is that the only reason?"

"I don't want to leave my friends." Chihiro whispers.

"I've been banished." Keikou whispers. Chihiro looks up. "If I don't bring you back to the kingdom I'll be banished, forever."

"Fine. I'll go, but on one condition, Haku has to come with us."

"But, that would mean, we have to wait for him to come back. If he doesn't want to go then you won't be going either." Keikou says.

"I'll go soon okay Keikou?" Chihiro says, he nods.

"But-" Sumi starts Zeniba shacks her head at him.

Haku 3rd person

Haku landed a couple of miles away from the frozen river Clan. Haku wonders towards the cage where his fellow clan members once were.

"I'm here!" Haku yells as snow fell on his hair. Akua emerges from the distance.

"Took you long enough!" Akua yells.

"Least I can back!" Haku yells back. "I need more information about why your mum was taken before I head to Tessa's."

"She took my mum away while she was traveling back home!" Akua explains.

"Why can't you take her back?" Haku asks.

"The witch places a spell on us from perfects us to go a Certain area that we can get to. That's why we got you!" Akua yells. "To make matters worse! She kidnapped Akatsuki!" Aku yells.

"Okay, I think that's all I need to know." Haku transforms into his dragon and snow fell on his fur, Haku flew towards Tessa house.

In no longer than a minute, Haku lands at the borders of Tessa house. Haku took on a step in and instantly a force pulls him towards the house, he just lets the trap take him to Tessa house.

Snow traps Haku outside the main house door.

"Tessa!" Haku struggles against the snow unable to move. "It's me, Haku!"

The door slightly opens. "Haku?" An old woman whispers.

"Yes!" Haku yells, struggling as the snow reaches up to his neck.

"Dismount," The woman whispers, the snow vanishes of Haku. The woman- Tessa had a black cloak on. "What do you want?"

"I'm here to bring back The Mum of Aku and Akatsuki!" Haku yells.

"Let's discuss this inside," Tessa suggest. Haku walks towards the house and felt dizzy but doesn't show it.

Tessa opens the door wider and Haku goes into the house.

"I put magic barriers spells inside, so only I can use magic, you can not," Tessa announced.

"That's fine," Haku says taking a seat on the stool, Tessa placed her cloak on a hook by the door.

"So how did you find out about it?" Tessa asks, taking a seat on her armchair.

"My clan got kidnaped by them, they forced me to say yes or my clan will die up here. If I don't take their mum back my clan will die." Haku explains.

"I'm sorry Haku. But, you've been lied to."

"What do you mean?" Haku asks. "Tell me the truth then."

"Their mum had a disease, she came to me for help. I'm still trying to recover her, Wendy's kids don't know about this. As it started on her way back home." Tessa explains.

"I see, so I wasn't being lied to, they were just confused," Haku says.

Tessa nods. "Indeed, but she can't come out. Wendy is too weak to move she can speak only a few words."

Haku stands up and bows. "Thank you for the information, Tessa."

"Your welcome, lad."

"I must be off now," Haku announces.

"You going to drop by?" Haku shakes his head.

"No, I have a friend waiting for me." Haku stands up.

"Safe travels then," Tessa says with a warm smile. Haku nods and walks out of the house towards the Frozen River Clan.

:-:-:-:-:-:

Once Haku got to the dungeon they put Sumi and Kia there. Akatsuki emerges from the lake sensing the presence of Haku.

"Where's my mother?" Akatsuki growls.

"Theirs been a misunderstanding. Your mother has fallen ill on her way back. Halfway here they thought it'll be good to bring her to the witch- Tessa. Tessa has just been helping your mum recover. She's in very poor health right now so she can't go back home." Haku explains.

Akatsuki stood there frozen. "Your lying!" He yelled, taking a step forward.

"I am not," Haku says calmly.

Akatsuki transforms into a snow owl, and fly off towards Tessa house. Haku sighs and transforms into his dragon flying back to Zeniba's.

Authors Notes
Hey fellow spirits. I am sorry that I didn't update this in time. Please forgive me.

Do you like the Frozen River Clan? Or Kiekou?

Let me know in the comments.

- Sartify86 ((bookie))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850 22 16
It has been 6 years since Chihiro Ogino last visited the spirit world. She wishes she could go back though even if it was just for a while she misses...
10.8K 405 29
Seven years have passed. Chihiro has lost all memories of her time in the Spirit World, but they haven't forgotten her. When you're young, so many th...
117K 3.8K 26
EDITING IN PROGRESS Chihiro, now 17, isn't sure where her life is heading. Ever since her fateful encounter with the Spirit World, and a certain dra...
104K 2.2K 26
You are chihiros sister, after over a decade, chihiro is getting married, she sends you to spirit world to tell that to haku...