Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

By lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... More

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Goodbye 2016
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
The True Alpha
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
Don't Talk to Me
What You Got To Do
Show Them Who's Boss
Left Behind
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Charge!!
Another Werewolf
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
Alpha vs. Beta
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

Trouble In Paradise

5.9K 170 62
By lovethebreeze

There was no word from Jax, so Rip, Snart, and I had to drive through town to look for him. I had my head out as I tracked Jax's scent past Lovers' Lane. "Take a right," I instructed. Rip did as instructed and I glared at Snart when he opened his mouth. "Not one word."

"I didn't say anything," He argued.

"Well, you were thinking about it." Jax's scent was replaced by someone else. "Stop!"

Rip skid to a stop. I quickly jumped out and ran towards the car as the smell of blood hits my nose. I stopped in front of the car window to see a girl, Betty Seavers, with her neck all torn, barley breathing. Rip and Snart stopped next to me.

"Well, it seems you had good reason to be concerned for Mr. Jackson's safety," Rip told Snart.

"Yeah, sucks being right all the time," Snart commented.

I went over and ripped the car door open. I pulled the girl out and began running towards the car. "How about you two just shut up and get your asses over here before she bleeds to death."

"Can you still catch Mr. Jackson's scent?" Rip asked.

I shook my head. "I can't. Her blood is covering it."

"Well, there goes our lead," Snart said as they reached the car.

I glared at him from the backseat as I held the girl's bleeding neck. "Oh, like you could have done a better job."

I removed my hand to see a few claw marks on her neck. I furrowed my eyebrows, these aren't wolves. They looked more like talons.

》》》》

I even told them that when we went to the med-bay. "Those are talon marks. Something tried to rip her apart. They - it probably got Jax."

"We don't know anything just yet," Rip said as Gideon started to tend to her wounds.

Stein came in the room. "What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know," Snart answered. "But I'm guessing Jax and Peggy Sue had a pretty lousy first date."

I scoffed. "Like you would know a lousy date even if you got hit over the head." I let out a bored sigh. "You're probably the cause of it anyway."

Stein looked around the room for his other half. "Where is Jefferson?"

Oh, this is going to be fun to watch. I crossed my arms. "That's easy. Whatever attacked the blonde snatched Jax. And like I'm telling these two idiots that this thing has talons." I gave Rip a look. "Not a knife."

He gave me an annoyed look. "We don't know for sure."

"I'm afraid Miss Hale is right," Gideon piped up. I smirked at Rip in victory. "These lacerations were made by talons."

"I'm starting to like you more and more Gideon," I said. Never underestimate the wolf.

"It was Tommy," Betty gasped out. The team gave each other confused looks. Tommy Fuller, the missing teenager. "He was like a bird. He - he was like a bird monster."

"Captain, analysis of Miss Seavers' blood reveals traces of silicate minerals," Gideon informed us.

Rip got closer to Seavers. "Miss Seavers, do you recall Tommy coming into contact with a meteor of some kind?"

"The car crash...it was - it was glowing," She mumbled before she passed out.

Wait, what? "What was glowing?" I asked.

"She's talking about an Nth Metal meteorite," Stein answered. The thing that made Carter and Kendra what they are?

"Say something that makes sense," Snart practically snapped. I rolled my eyes. Of course he wouldn't know.

"It seems Mr. Fuller has come into contact with a meteorite with mutagenic properties."

"Try again."

"Tommy's been exposed to the same type of meteor that Kendra came into contact with," I stated rather boredly. "I thought you said you read."

Snart glared at me. "I do."

"Apparently not enough. Shall I get you a coloring book while you read Miss Nelson is Missing? Or how about Brown Bear?"

His glare intensified. "Watch it, Claws."

I crossed my arms. "What are you going to do about it, Winter Coat?"

》》》》

Rip and Stein got tired of mine and Snart's bickering and called a team meeting. A few insults were thrown here and there, but we stopped eventually. Anyway, we told the team about the new found information and that Jax was taken.

"Me?" Kendra asked.

"Well, you and Carter," Stein corrected. "4,000 years ago. The meteorite which gave you your powers appears to be of the same variety that mutated Tommy Fuller."

Snart was examining his nails out of boredom. "And I'm guessing it's not curable."

"Well, I - I suppose, if the talons which lacerated her left some mutagenic residue, I could -"

"Yes or no?" I could sense Stein's annoyance with Snart. See, I'm not the only one!

"It's a definite maybe," I said. "A lot of things are curable."

Snart raised his eyebrow at me. "So, there's a cure for lycanthropy?"

I shrugged. "If there is then we would have heard of it by now." I went over to Stein and patted him on his shoulder. "So how about you use that big brain of yours and find a cure. Of the meteor, not the wolf thing."

Stein gave a little nod before leaving. He really wanted to get away from Snart. I would to. Just because we had a moment doesn't mean anything. He's still the same annoying criminal I know and hate.

"Okay, so if Savage isn't the one doing the killing, what is he doing in town?" Sara asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" The team gave me a confused look. "He's planning something."

Sara rolled her eyes. "But why?"

"Because he's evil."

"Doesn't matter," Ray said happily before he took something out of his pocket. He placed a dagger on the table. Is that what I think it is?

"We can take him down," Kendra concluded.

"The Amon Dagger," Rip said with a bit of surprise. "Where did you -"

Ray cut him off. "Savage's house." Aww, my little boy is stealing. I'm so proud.

"All right, we need to proceed on two fronts: locate Jefferson and make an all-out assault on Savage."

"A full-on attack only plays to Savage's strengths," Sara stated. "If we want to get him..."

"We need to target his weaknesses."

I let out a exaggerated sigh. "And I wonder what that could be." I crossed my arms and smirked at Kendra. "Or rather who." Savage has been obsessed with Kendra for...well, for 4,000 years.

Kendra nodded. "Morgan's right." I love it when I'm right. "He wants me, and he always has. So if I can get close enough to him, then -"

"Then he'll kill you," Ray finished. 

Kendra looked offended. "Thank you for the vote of confidence, but I don't need your protection."

"There's no reason to go alone. We're part of a team for a reason."

I lifted my chin up a bit and smelled the air. The scent or uneasiness, worry, fear filled the room. They were mostly coming from Ray. I looked at the duo in confusion. What happened while I was away?

Kendra looked around the room. "Yes, and the team seems comfortable with me doing this, so that makes it about you and me."

She shook her head at him before grabbing the dagger and walked out. What just happened? I raised my eyebrow at Sara and she mouthed later. Again, what the hell just happened?

》》》》

A/N: Captain Claws!!!

I'm so upset Teen Wolf is over. 😭😭😭 What do you guys think? Who's your favorite character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 5.3K 16
Reina Scarlett: a survivor Bellamy Blake: the rebel when their courses clash together, what happens? ➳ Bellamy Blake love story [Season 1]
642K 15.8K 200
Preferences for the legends; *Raymond Palmer *Rip Hunter *Leonard Snart *Sara Lance *Mick Rory *Jefferson Jackson *Nathaniel Heywood
45.7K 1K 10
Imagines and stories of the characters on Legends of Tomorrow
86.4K 1.1K 60
This story has choices,and YOU have to pick which person from the TV shows above and deal with the result. Following Characters I'm allowing in this:...