BY FAITH: WE BELIEVE

By xcommonology

Highest Ranking "#22" in Spritual! Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certa... More

Cover
Table of Contents
I: THE HOLY SCRIPTURES
II: THE TRINITY
III: THE FATHER
IV: THE SON
V: THE HOLY SPIRIT
VI: CREATION
VII: THE NATURE OF HUMANITY
VIII: THE GREAT CONTROVERSY
IX: THE LIFE, DEATH, AND RESURRECTION OF CHRIST
X: THE EXPERIENCE OF SALVATION
XII: THE CHURCH
XIII: THE REMNANT AND ITS MISSION
XIV: UNITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST
XV: THE BAPTISM
XVI: THE LORD'S SUPPER
XVII: SPIRITUAL GIFTS AND MINISTRIES
XVIII: THE GIFT OF PROPHECY
XIV: THE LAW OF GOD
XX: THE SABBATH
XXI: THE STEWARDSHIP
XXII: CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOR
XXIII: MARRIAGE AND THE FAMILY
XXIV: CHRIST'S MINISTRY IN THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY
XXV: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
XXVI: DEATH AND RESURRECTION
XXVII: THE MILLENNIUM AND THE END OF SIN
XXVIII: THE NEW EARTH

XI: GROWING IN CHRIST

30 6 0
By xcommonology

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

"By His death on the cross Jesus triumphed over the forces of evil. He who subjugated the demonic spirits during His earthlyministry has broken their power and made certain their ultimate doom. Jesus' victory gives us victory over the evil forcesthat still seek to control us, as we walk with Him in peace, joy, and assurance of His love. Now the Holy Spirit dwells withinus and empowers us. Continually committed to Jesus as our Saviour and Lord, we are set free from the burden of our pastdeeds. No longer do we live in the darkness, fear of evil powers, ignorance, and meaninglessness of our former way oflife. In this new freedom in Jesus, we are called to grow into the likeness of His character, communing with Him daily inprayer, feeding on His Word, meditating on it and on His providence, singing His praises, gathering together for worship,and participating in the mission of the Church. We are also called to follow Christ's example by compassionately ministeringto the physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of humanity. As we give ourselves in loving service to thosearound us and in witnessing to His salvation, His constant presence with us through the Spirit transforms every momentand every task into a spiritual experience." (1 Chron. 29:11; Ps. 1:1, 2; 23:4; 77:11, 12; Matt. 20:25-28; 25:31-46; Luke 10:17-20;John 20:21; Rom. 8:38, 39; 2 Cor. 3:17, 18; Gal. 5:22-25; Eph. 5:19, 20; 6:12-18; Phil. 3:7-14; Col. 1:13, 14; 2:6, 14, 15; 1 Thess.5:16-18, 23; Heb. 10:25; James 1:27; 2 Peter 2:9; 3:18; 1 John 4:4.)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 9.2K 85
In the face of the powerful, young and roguishly handsome landlord Choudhary Shah-Nawaz Qureshi, only Mehar-Bano was the one to oppose his patriarcha...
181K 10.1K 28
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...
13.5K 802 15
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻
511K 15K 18
Maria was adopted by the third in her pack. She doesn't know that her brothers are the Alpha's sons, or that the Alpha himself was her father. Everyt...