BY FAITH: WE BELIEVE

By xcommonology

Highest Ranking "#22" in Spritual! Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certa... More

Cover
Table of Contents
I: THE HOLY SCRIPTURES
II: THE TRINITY
III: THE FATHER
IV: THE SON
V: THE HOLY SPIRIT
VI: CREATION
VII: THE NATURE OF HUMANITY
VIII: THE GREAT CONTROVERSY
X: THE EXPERIENCE OF SALVATION
XI: GROWING IN CHRIST
XII: THE CHURCH
XIII: THE REMNANT AND ITS MISSION
XIV: UNITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST
XV: THE BAPTISM
XVI: THE LORD'S SUPPER
XVII: SPIRITUAL GIFTS AND MINISTRIES
XVIII: THE GIFT OF PROPHECY
XIV: THE LAW OF GOD
XX: THE SABBATH
XXI: THE STEWARDSHIP
XXII: CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOR
XXIII: MARRIAGE AND THE FAMILY
XXIV: CHRIST'S MINISTRY IN THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY
XXV: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
XXVI: DEATH AND RESURRECTION
XXVII: THE MILLENNIUM AND THE END OF SIN
XXVIII: THE NEW EARTH

IX: THE LIFE, DEATH, AND RESURRECTION OF CHRIST

29 7 0
By xcommonology

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

"In Christ's life of perfect obedience to God's will, His suffering, death, and resurrection, God provided the only means ofatonement for human sin, so that those who by faith accept this atonement may have eternal life, and the whole creationmay better understand the infinite and holy love of the Creator. This perfect atonement vindicates the righteousness ofGod's law and the graciousness of His character; for it both condemns our sin and provides for our forgiveness. The deathof Christ is substitutionary and expiatory, reconciling and transforming. The bodily resurrection of Christ proclaims God'striumph over the forces of evil, and for those who accept the atonement assures their final victory over sin and death. Itdeclares the Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow." (Gen. 3:15; Ps. 22:1; Isa. 53;John 3:16; 14:30; Rom. 1:4; 3:25; 4:25; 8:3, 4; 1 Cor. 15:3, 4, 20-22; 2 Cor. 5:14, 15, 19-21; Phil. 2:6-11; Col. 2:15; 1 Peter 2:21,22; 1 John 2:2; 4:10.)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1.6K 25
Layaknya bunga tulips yang sedang bersemi, parasnya begitu indah, cantik untuk seorang laki laki. Arezka Cyrille Elworth, putra dari sebuah kerajaan...
645K 47.8K 40
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
47K 6.3K 29
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...