BY FAITH: WE BELIEVE

By xcommonology

Highest Ranking "#22" in Spritual! Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certa... More

Cover
Table of Contents
I: THE HOLY SCRIPTURES
II: THE TRINITY
III: THE FATHER
IV: THE SON
V: THE HOLY SPIRIT
VI: CREATION
VII: THE NATURE OF HUMANITY
IX: THE LIFE, DEATH, AND RESURRECTION OF CHRIST
X: THE EXPERIENCE OF SALVATION
XI: GROWING IN CHRIST
XII: THE CHURCH
XIII: THE REMNANT AND ITS MISSION
XIV: UNITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST
XV: THE BAPTISM
XVI: THE LORD'S SUPPER
XVII: SPIRITUAL GIFTS AND MINISTRIES
XVIII: THE GIFT OF PROPHECY
XIV: THE LAW OF GOD
XX: THE SABBATH
XXI: THE STEWARDSHIP
XXII: CHRISTIAN BEHAVIOR
XXIII: MARRIAGE AND THE FAMILY
XXIV: CHRIST'S MINISTRY IN THE HEAVENLY SANCTUARY
XXV: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
XXVI: DEATH AND RESURRECTION
XXVII: THE MILLENNIUM AND THE END OF SIN
XXVIII: THE NEW EARTH

VIII: THE GREAT CONTROVERSY

36 6 0
By xcommonology

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

"All humanity is now involved in a great controversy between Christ and Satan regarding the character of God, His law,and His sovereignty over the universe. This conflict originated in heaven when a created being, endowed with freedom ofchoice, in self-exaltation became Satan, God's adversary, and led into rebellion a portion of the angels. He introduced thespirit of rebellion into this world when he led Adam and Eve into sin. This human sin resulted in the distortion of the imageof God in humanity, the disordering of the created world, and its eventual devastation at the time of the global flood, as presentedin the historical account of Genesis 1-11. Observed by the whole creation, this world became the arena of the universalconflict, out of which the God of love will ultimately be vindicated. To assist His people in this controversy, Christ sendsthe Holy Spirit and the loyal angels to guide, protect, and sustain them in the way of salvation." (Gen. 3; 6-8; Job 1:6-12; Isa.14:12-14; Ezek. 28:12-18; Rom. 1:19-32; 3:4; 5:12-21; 8:19-22; 1 Cor. 4:9; Heb. 1:14; 1 Peter 5:8; 2 Peter 3:6; Rev. 12:4-9.)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.5K 62
What to do when it would get betrayed by its own blood but then again, Does was she their own blood. Lies, Heartbreaks, Misunderstandings and then f...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
626K 47K 40
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...