My thoughts and life

By TooManyFandoms2List

**Proceed with CAUTION** Included Dolan Twins and WDW More

ITS YA BOi
9:41

So yeah

10 0 0
By TooManyFandoms2List

My little bro bro is at a soccer event and I'm at home for a while, ands it's boring, I'm eating popcorn watching the Dolan twins "give birth on a mountain"

I'm hecka bored right now, and I'm hecka not ready ok with being alone at dark.  I'm also hungry while I'm eating my popcorn, also I'm sort of pissed right now because today at school this one kid in percussion was being a douche.  Two kids were stroking his mallets as a joke, and he got pissed and stepped on my newly cleaned adidas, he scruffed them up and walked away and put the mallets in his bad locker.  When he got back I asked him why he scruffed my shoes.  He said "I don't freaking care."  That pissed me off. I flipped out... calmly.  So being the mature person I was I told him off.

What I said: you know how you care about you mallets, that's how I feel about my shoes, you don't want them messed up, next time don't step on my $70 shoes to make a point about you $15 mallets.

He didn't talk to me all day.

Edited, so I wrote that yesterday in preparation of today, he didn't talk to me today either.  Also I don't regret saying a thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
56.2K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...