The Diary Of A Nigerian Teena...

Por AJ_Remy

Wanna know what goes on in the life of a Nigeria teenage boy... come on now, follow my lead.. and read THE DI... Más

Welcome to my life
December 2015
Journal on Girls
January 2016
My Long List of Ex-bestfriends
February 2016
A day in 2016
June
July: A Month of Decisions
July: A Month of Decisions(Part 2)
July: It's Complicated
July 2016
August Week 1: The August Visitor
August Week 2: The August Visitor Part 2
The Third Week of August: The Love Web
4th week of August: it's all been a . . . .
September News
Few Days to September
September: Month of Mortalities.
A Dirge for Janet
The Rest of September
Octo-Bad
Two Days in October

September: Back to School.

113 12 7
Por AJ_Remy

4th September, 2016

Tsup Joey,

I've not been playing instruments in church for a while but today I got to drum. At first I was a bit rusty, missing the tempo and all. When I finally got my handles right though, I was explosive asf. I had everyone dancing mehn. I broke a drumstick though. Tis kinda my thing.

I got a phone call from Cody today and figures Tinuke has briefed him on everything. Well, he kept telling me how amped and excited he is and I had to act like I was happy for him. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Tinuke for liking Cody instead of me. I'm just not sure if I can really stand having the both of them around me.

School resumes tomorrow though and I have my uniform all drycleaned and ready to go. Headboy's gotta be neat! I'm still having some trouble picking out my outfit for Tuesday. I got a GCE paper. It's English so I guess I'm not really scared. I haven't really read anything. I might revise a bit tomorrow. No stress though.

A thought just crossed my mind. JANET! I'm gonna see her tomorrow. I've not heard from her since she called me the other time and I hope she doesn't try to talk to me tomorrow cos I've got my own shit to worry bout and don't want her giving me more shit to think about or I swear my brain's finna explode into bits.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5th September, 2016.

Today was one helluva crazy day. Oh. . . .

Tsup Joey,

A lot happened today. First, when I got to school, all my classmates who were in school today were all over me asking me if Tinuke was going to come to school. I guess Cody has told them all about his girlfriend. The devil, Cody, was not in school today though. He has Physics or something. Thinking about it though, it would be a disaster if  Tinukae came to my school. I don't think Principal would allow it though.  Maybe she would be admitted into SSS2 instead of SSS3 with Cody and I. Then she'd be with Janet and they might start talking which is not really something I think I want.

Just when I was pray Tinuke doesn't come to my school, the Principal summoned me to her office. She began a long boring talk about how all the students in school look up to me and what is expected from me as the headboy of the school. She told me I must do well in my GCE examinations and all. She then began to ask me questions about Tinuke. That was when I realised Mum wanted Tinuke to come to my school.

When I got home, I asked mum and she said she had been talking to Principal about Tinuke. Well, Mum has a lot of influence in school and she's pretty close to the principal. I just hope that things don't go her way because if there's anyone in the world who is capable of making the Principal admit someone into SSS3, I guess it's my mum.

Let's hold on to hope, Joey.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

6th July, 2016.

Tsup Joey,

I had my English paper today. Well most of my classmates are not in the same centre with me. The ones in my centre however are not really people I flow with so I was a bit bored at the GCE centre where I spent my entire day today cos we had two papers. It was kind of simple though. I didn't really have many issues. I think I should get an A

Well, I did sight a lot of pretty girls but I didn't talk to any. I guess I'm just not interested. I dont know why though. It's very weird. Like I'm not into girls again. Maybe all the shit that's happening has gotten to me. The Tinuke shit has really had me thinking a lot though and I think I love her. Maybe I just didn't have my priorities right before but now she's the only girl I'm interested in. It's really a hard knot life for me.

I'm going to school tomorrow though. I don't have a paper till Thursday. Literature 1&3 on Thurday, Economics on Friday and Mathematics on Saturday. Well, I have to start reading. I guess I'll talk to you later then.

G'bye Joey.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7th September, 2016.

Tsup Joey,

It finally happened mehn. It finally happened. Janet talked to me. She was pretty much say shit. She almost sounded suicidal talking about how much she hates her life and wants me back. She was literally begging me. She told me all that's been happening to her since Cody and I stopped being friends with her

Goke's really a bastard. He's got a new girlfriend and he's always rubbing it in her face and insulting her. He's got all the boys in their class on his side and their all bullying her and all. I feel really sorry for her but I dont think I want her back in my life.

I told her I couldn't help her and I walked away. I feel bad but I guess I did the right thing. Did I?

Cody told me she was trying to talk to him and he didn't give her audience. I told him all she said and he said I did the right thing and she wasn't our problem anymore so we should just forget it. After that he began talking about Tinuke's coming, really not my favourite topic.

My heart nearly broke today at the cafeteria though. Cody and I now sit on a different table so Janet was eating alone at her table. Then boys from her class began taunting her and poured her food away. I was really agitated. Cody noticed it and asked me not to butt in but I couldn't sit and watch. I punished them and told them to give her their meals. She couldn't eat it though.  She crying and all and walked out. I couldn't bring myself to go after her so I just lashed at the boys.

That was when Goke stood and began shouting that I'm a bastard. At first I was baffled at his impudence but I got real embarrassed when he began telling everyone that I had been cheating with Janet while he was still dating her. I really felt he was about to fight me cos he was coming real close. But suddenly Cody and some of my other classmates pounced on him and really beat him up and sent all the other students out of the cafeteria. All the SSS2 students began looking at me with disdain all day though.  I'm really glad I don't have to go to school for the next two days. I wish I didn't get involved in her shit and I don't plan on getting involved with her again. She's really on her own from now on.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

8th September, 2016.

Tsup Joey,

She finally called!

The Indian girl from the mall. Do you remember her? Well she called me today. I saw twenty missed calls on my phone after my paper today which was dope by the way. So I called her back and asked who it was. She said Aarti. At first I was wondering who Aarti was then she said she was the one from the mall. She then explained that she had problems finding my number because she hadn't even asked for my name and just saved the number.

She asked me if I would be free on Saturday but I said I wouldn't. She then said she wanted us to meet at the mall again. It's a bummer that I have Maths on Saturday though. She said she'd love for us to meet again and I promised to arrange something as soon as I can.

I'm not really into her. The only girl I really care about right now it Tinuke. It's sad though. Things never go my way. Do they?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

9th September, 2016.

Hey Joey,

I'm really tired right now. I've been reading almost all day after my paper cos I have maths tomorrow. Well that's not the only thing happening tomorrow though. Tinuke is coming tomorrow.  Her Mum's bringing her then she would drop her off then head to Lagos where she would board a plane to Canada.

Well, I guess I have to act normal and all. It's gonna be real hard to be just friends with the one I love but I have to do it for Cody. It's the right thing to do.

On a lighter note, I was exempted from cleaning up the room she's gonna be staying in because I'm studying for my exam. Shelby and Alyssa had to do it alone and they were complaining and grumbling. It was fun listening to them suffer.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

10th September, 2016

Tsup Joey,

Well today was stressful asf. I felt like my head was about to blow up when I finished my Maths paper. Cody and I are at different centres but we met up at a junction then he said he wanted to come to my house. I knew it was obviously because he wanted to see Tinuke. He paid for the cab and all though. Pfft.

When we got home, I knocked on the and as it opened I saw her face. She's gotten prettier. I saw that beautiful smile again. She then hugged Cody. I felt invincible. I almost wanted to cry so I just walked in angrily.

Then she and Cody came into my room and began to chatter endlessly. Cody tried to involve me in the conversation a few times but it seemed she had forgotten me. I saw Cody didn't want me to feel left out so I made things easy for him by acting like I was asleep.

So I lay there acting like I was asleep, I really wished I was but I couldn't get any sleep. I couldn't stop hearing their chatter. It finally stopped though and I opened my eyes a bit to peep and see why they had stopped talking. What did I see? I saw their lips locked in a kiss and Cody had his hand on her boobs. I just shut my eyes to make it all go away.

I finally slept.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

179K 41.9K 70
"If I tell you I am in love with you, how will you react? " he leaned close to me. Hmm... I could faint, jump in excitement, cry, run away, hug him...
22.2K 3.1K 60
She felt his warm palm on her wrist and at once she was facing him. Without warning, his lips engulfed hers, setting her on fire just like she did h...
6.4K 1.2K 22
what happens when the rich and most reserved guy in school falls in love with his sister's best friend that happens to be the new girl in school that...
9.4K 2K 34
He was intelligent, rich, handsome and a snub, he had all, all girls succumb to him but he paid attention to non. She has always crushed on him from...