Roses for his love #Wattys2018

By everyhearthasahero18

#finished A vampire king is searching for his soulmate, he's 2000 years old, he's look like a 17 year old in... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20

Ch. 15

119 69 6
By everyhearthasahero18

5 years later

James's pov...

My kids are 5 years old now. I have a boy on the way. Marie is getting weaker since we had Natalie and Jen, I don't know if she'll make it through this one, but I will be there for her and make sure nothing happens to her or our baby. Jen thinks she found her soul mate, but she isn't sure. The vampire world hasn't been growing because of me not choosing my actual soul mate. I don't care, it has been five years since it happened.

Jen is a lot like her mother, and Natalie is like me. I heard that the wolves didn't go to war, I mean it might happen still, because Danny is the only one that can read the book still. I haven't heard anything about her or her friend in 5 years as well. There's times I wish Danny was here with me and had my heir, but Marie is dying she has cancer and won't last much longer. This is the first time in 2000 years that a vampire has got something like this, I know humans can get this and die from it.

The doctor came into my office, and he looked frightened for what he has to say. I'm sure it's something bad. I nod at him to sit down. If something did happen I'm not going to kill him he did his best and was here everyday.

"King James, your wife she um, had a miscarriage and just passed away I'm so sorry" he tells me shaking and crying.

"Thank you, doctor I know you did your best and I'm not mad" I say to him. He looks at me and hugs me.

I didn't know why I was going to tell Natalie and Jen. I told the doctor to go get them for me, they both loved Marie and I equally and I know they'll want to stay home and not worry about finding their soul mates. There only 5 years old, this is going to be hard on all of us. They come in the room.

"Dad we heard what happened and we don't want you to do this alone, we want to help" Jen says to me hugging me, I hug them back.

"And we promise if we find our soul mate, we'll try to work things out" Natalie tells me.

"Girls I'll be fine, I want you to find your soul mate, I found mine, then she was a mate to a werewolf and never wanted to be with me or him so I found your mom and we fell in love" I tell them.

"Wow dad, thank you for telling us this story and thank you, we'll promise not to get carried away with our soul mates" Natalie and Jen say to me leaving the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jackson's pov...

I can't believe that it's been five years since I seen Danny. I haven't done much with my pack since all the females died and the males can't find their mate or their mate died, except they have to take care of their children. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm not going to be Alpha anymore. Once an Alpha dies and don't have heir to give the position to they give it to someone who they think would be right for the position.

Today I'm talking to all the young boys that are at the age of 13 or older to become Alpha. A lot of them would make it and care for this pack. I got done with the boys, I did like on boy who caught my attention when he came in the room.

His name is Oliver Gomez.

Oliver Gomez file:

Name: Oliver James Gomez

Gender: Male

Age: 13

Family: mother (deacsed), father, twin brother Hank.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: brown

Height: 5'10'

Pack: Black Moon

Oliver^^^.

I went to go find Olvier and he was with his friends eating. I walk over to them and they bow in respect.

"Oliver Gomez may I have a word with you" I ask him using my Alpha voice.

"Yes Alpha" he says to me standing up and following me back to the pack house into my office.

"Oliver I asked you to come here because I'm choosing you to become the new Alpha of this pack, I'm not going to live much longer and I know you will make a great Alpha" I say to him.

"Thank you Alpha, I accept" Oliver tells me.

"Great, I'll have someone bring your stuff here into your own room, and then tonight I'll announce you as the new Alpha, also you can call me Jackson" I tell him.

Later that night

I walk outside of the pack house, everyone is in the cafeteria tent waiting for me and Oliver. I walk to the tent and everyone bows their head in respect.

"Good afternoon everyone, as you know I'm spent today looking for a new Alpha and I found one who I thought was right for the job. Please show your respect to your new Alpha, Alpha Gomez" I tell them.

Oliver walks into the tent dresses up and comes up to the stage next to me. "Thank you Alpha Jackson, I pleased to be the new Alpha this is a great honor I promise to deal my job well and find my Luna" Oliver says to everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Danny's pov...

I'm so happy to be free and out of hiding. I miss Riley a lot, she died 4 years ago after her mate marked her and she didn't mark him and turn into a wolf. I've been on my own for at least a year now. Everyone in my grade is moved on with their lives and are married.

I'm married for two years, I got married in June. His name is Levi Welling. We are have one girl. Her name is Maddie Elizabeth Welling. Maddie is a left handed.

Maddie^^^.

I love the both of them. Levi is human like me so I didn't have to worry about anything. Maddie likes the same things as I do, she's looks like me more than her dad. If Maddie ends up like I did I hope she doesn't accept a mate or soul mate.

Thanks to the dumb werewolves I'm working on a farm with my family and friends with their kids. A lot of the adults have been getting sick lately I'm starting to feel sick and Levi won't let me go back to work until I feel better.

Maddie can make it on her if Levi and I don't make it to see her grow up, she's like me strong, will-hearted. I fall to the ground and cough up blood, one of the medical doctors come over by me and pick me up, taking me to one of the medical tents.

An hour later

Maddie's pov...

It's been an hour and the doctor gives me the bad news that my parents had just passed away. At least I got two friends who are there for me. Gail, Justin and Faye. Their parents died a month ago and they are my family more than other people. I hate working on the farm, though right now I'm eating supper with the others and tomorrow is the worse because of the pack that's visiting.

I'm 13 years old, almost 14. I'll be 14 in 3 months and I know the story that my mom went through at the age of 17. Luckily I'm adopted and they took me in to raise me I was only 11 when it happened.

"Good afternoon everyone, as you should know tomorrow a pack is coming here, you know the rules if you have a mate, and if you choose to do the ritual" the doctor says to all of us then leaves.

The ritual that he's talking about is when someone goes into the woods and hides with other people they choose the same path. Gail, Justin, Faye and I all agreed not to let the wolves take us. If we win we can leave the farm and go live in one of the human committee that humans only live in that won the ritual.

The only way you lose is if your mate finds you and drags you back to a medical tent. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, epically since when a pack visits they stay 2 weeks so that new mates can get to know each other, before they go back to the pack with the other wolves who do or don't have their mate.

Another thing I hate when a pack visit us humans have to buy a dress for a ball after the ritual happens. This ball is another way for the wolf and their mate get the chance to spend time with each other or meet, any pack can come here when their is ball when is hosting it at the farm. Faye and I got done with supper and want the one of the stores which is right to the farm so we can buy our dresses for the ball. I don't mind wearing dresses, but if its for the werewolves I hate it so much.

"Come on Maddie, I know you don't want to do this, but we have no choice" Faye says to me holding my hand.

I sigh and go to one of the stores and they have a lot of dresses and actual clothes. At least for the ritual you're allowed to buy clothes the day before just in case if you end up with a mate. Faye is like a sister to me, we keep our promises and don't turn our backs on each other. There has been rumors that vampires will come to the farm tomorrow as well looking for their soul mate, I hope I don't end up like my mom with both. I promise my parents that I wouldn't let them take me.

We looked around the store and their is two vampire females that are younger than me and Faye. I think their 5 years old from the way they're dressed. They must be looking for a dress for the ball as well, these balls help wolves find their human mate or werewolf mate same with the vampires. I'm fine is none of us have either beast they killed our homes and families. Faye found a dress for me to try on and it was my favorite color which is blue. I found one for her and it white color dress.

We bought the dresses and headed back to the farm. We put the dresses away until tomorrow. I could care less of what the beasts thought of our dresses we're not there's to have.

The next day

At least today no one has to work on the farm today. Faye and I spent the morning doing our hair and makeup. Gail and Justin meet us in the cafeteria for breakfast. We got there and a lot of people were dressed up for the pack that's coming. Gail was nervous already, and he never is something must've happened.

"Gail, what happened" I ask him, sitting down at the table with Faye.

"Someone claimed me as their mate" Gail tells me shaking.

A girl sits down next to him and kisses him on the cheek, Gail pushed her away from him.

"Leave me alone, I'm doing the ritual" Gail tells her, looking away.

"Really the sparks didn't help, well then see you later mate" the girl says to Gail going back over to the other wolves.

"What rank is she" Faye asks Gail.

"She's a Gamma" Gail tells us, looking down at his feet.

Alpha Oliver's pov...

My pack is visiting this farm today. I went to breakfast with the former Alpha and the elders. There is this scent that caught my attention, the scent was a strawberry smell. I looked over to see where it came from and it was this beautiful young girl who looked around my age, I notice Leah came from over because of her mate being at that table.

"My mate is doing the ritual" Leah tells me crying. Her father who's one of the elders hugged her comforting her.

"It will be okay Leah I promise" her father tells her.

"I found my mate, she's at the same table as your mate" I say to her hugging her as well.

"That's great go talk to her" Leah's dad says to me, patting me on the back.

"Thank you sir" I say to him.

I walk over to the table and she is more beautiful up close, they look at me and don't show respect to me, I growl at this because there post to. The pack doctor comes over to me and I smile knowing he can do a check up on my mate. I look to see an Alpha from another pack come over by the other girl and she slaps the alpha, and the four of them leave the tent together. I walk over to the Alpha and bow in respect even though we're the same rank as each other.

"Was that girl your mate" I ask him.

"Yes, she slapped me because we worked her friends parents to the point of death, they died yesterday" he tells me.

"Wait, is her mom the one that had a mate and soul mate" I ask him.

He nods, and introduces himself to me, his name is Kai from the Crest Moon pack. He's the first Alpha I meet today since I became an Alpha. I asked the doctor to get me the file for my mate and he knows everyone at this farm. Yes, we make a pack doctor stay on the farms. He got back to me and I looked through the file.

Name: Maddie Elizabeth Welling

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Height: 5'5

Friends: Faye Melody Cook, Gail James Frank, Justin Ryan Fen.

Family: Parents deacsed, no Siblings

Other: had 3 seizures, is very athletic, left handed, favorite movie Children of the corn and all horror movies, ect.

I can't believe that my mate is in love with horror movies, she's the best mate I could ask for. Thank you Moon Goddess for giving me a great mate to have it the world.

An hour later

It came time for the talk with the humans. The former Alpha went to the microphone and he knew his mate daughter worked on this farm, who's my mate.

"Thank you, for letting us come here today, as you all know if you are a kid you must let your mate spend time with you at the ball and if you reject them it's up to the elder who's help your mate, and everyone else either except or do the ritual, the new Alpha has found his mate today, but she didn't do anything so she can chose right now and come up here, same with the female Gamma mate" Jackson says to everyone in the crowd.

I see my mate and her friend come up to the stage. I smile, my brother looks out in the crowd, to me it seems like he found his mate. I'm happy for him and I know he's happy for me. I look at my mate and her friend.

"Hello, I'm choosing the ritual" my mate says, my smile goes to a frown and I sadden, Leah looked at her mate to see what he's going to say.

"I also chose the ritual" the boy says to everyone.

I watch and see Leah run off crying and the pack doctor goes after her, while one of the guards take her place until he comes back.

This won't end well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1K 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
992 31 12
What would happen if you live in a world where you see everything in black in white. Wondering what is the color blue or the red that shows on a rose...
23.5K 610 21
Meet Rose Williams, your average 14 year old girl. Fighting ghosts or capturing the Box Ghost into the Fenton Thermos was almost a daily schedule for...
135K 2.3K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...