Sabertooth steals the celesti...

By CatiLea02

After the Grand Magic Games, Fairy Tail encounters there biggest issue yet. Fairy tail has no choice but to c... More

After the Party and At Home
Work with Sabertooth!?
Lucy's Date with Sting
Dragon Slayer vs Dragon Slayer
The Date
She's Back in my Arms. But for How Long?
Stings Confession
I Cant Do That To Lucy.
Natsu..
I'm Sorry Lucy. Forgive Me.
Just Let Me Die Damn it!
Lucy, I Love You.
Damn It, I Have To Warn Them!
The Attack: Part 2
The Attack: Part 1
Help Us, Natsu.
A/N
I'm Sorry!!
Dont Touch Them!
Authors Note
I Wont Give Up
The Fight part 1:
Thank you and im sooo sorry!!!!
His Weak Spot
The Choice
Goodbye...
28
Dragon vs Fairy
Natsu VS.... Everyone!?
....
Mystogan
Just Watching The Fight
Aquarius' Time To Shine
Welcome Home Thunder Legion
The Master Is Back
"I didnt know!"
Cliffhanger
39
New Home
Another Cliffhanger....
The Final Decision
The Final Decision: Part 2
Anybody. Somebody. Nobody.
Ten Years Ago
The End

Leaving It Behind

643 19 0
By CatiLea02

Sting's P.O.V

I knew what she was gonna say before she even said it. I had started walking away as Natsu walked towards her. I couldnt look at her. I mean fuck I was the leader of a guild. I couldnt be seen crying over a girl of our rival guild. I've loved her since I saw her fight in the Grand Magic Games against Flare. I'd known since then that she was the one. Or at least, I thought I knew it.

I walked as far away as I could before I broke. I could practically hear my heart shatter. I looked around and realized I was in a forest. Alone. Good. I stood up and punched the thickest tree that was in my line of sight.  I punched it as many times as my arms could manage. Eventually, my arms gave out, and I rested my forehead against the worn bark. I hadnt noticed until then, that tears had escaped my eyes. 

"Damn it Lucy. Why?" I punched the tree again weakly before turning and sliding my back down the bark. I was sitting on the ground when I heard footsteps approaching me. I looked up and saw 'her'. I didnt want to say her name, or think it, or see her, or anyone close to her. I wanted tp clear any memory or thought I had of her. 

I got up and started walking away. I wiped my face as I walked. Then I was automatically stopped. Not by anything bad or something, just, arms. Wrapped around me. And a warmness on my back, where her tears were landing as she cried into my jacket. 

"Lucy go away. I'm done with everything about Fairy Tail. I'm done with you." I hissed the last word, wanting her to get the memo that I wanted her to go away. Needed her to go away before I broke again. But she didnt, her grip around me only tightened. I need her to go. I needed to leave her behind, like she said she would do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 37
What if when acnologia attacked fairy tail and they got trapped on the island one of the members got off the island? Lucy Heartfeila was thrown off t...
59.7K 1K 14
Natsu: "I could care less.." Lucy: "I don't need this damned bastard." It's a normal day at the guild the celestial mage returns from a solo mission...
174K 4.8K 25
Ever since Lisanna returned Lucy has been ignored by her guild mates. One day Lucy saw Natsu and Lisanna holding hands, telling the guild about their...
13.7K 359 23
They have been together for one month. Fairy Tail welcomes their relationship with open arms. However, the same can't be said about Sabertooth. Only...