Piper at Goode

By tarahmae703

Pipers dad is making her go to public school. Shes ok with it becuase it's close to camp and sound oddly fami... More

Piper
Piper
Percy
Piper
Ali
Piper
Piper
Beth
Percy
Percy
Not an update
Piper
Cole
Piper
.
Aftermath
Sorry
Camp

Percy

1.3K 13 5
By tarahmae703

We were just trying to play truth or dare and a stupid hellhound decides to attack NOW? And at Beth? So while it was on top of Beth piper stabbed it with katoptis and monster bust flew everywhere and we bent down to look at Beth.
~Noah~
After the dog had attacked Beth and Piper had shooed it away with her butter knife, Beth was left bleeding on the floor.
~Piper~
Now Beth was bleeding on the floor and we didn't know what to do.
"Um maybe ambrosia?" Percy asked
"What if she burns?" I question
"Well AMANDA didn't." He said, really emphasizing Amanda, bringing up my mistake
I rolled my eyes "ok whatever, what are we supposed to do?"
"GO TO THE HOSPITAL IDIOTS!" All Ali and Noah screamed
I bite my lip this would either make it worse or better... so I shoved a peice of ambrosia down her throat.

A/N OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READS THAT MEANS A LOT THAT SO MANY READ MY STORY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...