BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

By run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... More

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]

4.9K 174 114
By run-bts-ineedu

A/N: The tension starts here. 

Just a reminder: Please keep in mind that there are triggers in this series. I'd rather you stop reading right away if you felt triggered. 

____________________________

[[You]]

It's finally Friday, I am so excited. It has been so long since I am able to go on field trips. I know there were Field trips in High school, but I don't really join any of them because of the bullies. When I do join, I can barely enjoy the trip with constant teasing and be locked outside the hotel room by my roommate. Funny how I am going with the person who used to bully me.

"Did you pack your toothbrush Taehyung?" I ask him, knowing he would forget about them.

He rolls his eyes and groans. "I did, I'm not that forgetful." I smile glancing his messy hair.

"Are you excited? Apparently, the music clubs from another university will be joining us too." Taehyung must be weirded out by my gleeful mood.

He only sighs and ignores me while looking out the window like some emo kid.

We got on the bus taking us to the hotel. Taehyung and I sat beside each other since we know no one in our club. This trip is supposed to make us bond with each other. I hope I could make friends at the end of the trip. The thought itself already sends energy to me. I wish Sojin could join us, but she already joins a book club. She says to me 'A book could get you anywhere you want.' Yeah let me be in Chanyeol's bed, then I would reconsider reading a book. I do read sometimes, but it's just not my thing.

The ride is 2 hours long, I plug both my ears with earphones, listening to Big Bang and Exo the whole way. Taehyung slides down to my shoulder. I glance to look at him. His eyes are closed and his lips are slightly parted. His hair brushes my cheeks and I hope he wakes up before I cut his hair.

We finally arrive, Taehyung is still resting his head on my shoulder. "Taehyung," I call and he groans before lifting his head. He looks around before realizing that we have arrived at the hotel. "Oh are we here?" he rubs his eyes and yawns. I almost laugh at his hair that looks like a bee's nest. We gather our luggage, the seniors told us to gather around the lobby.

"Yo Taehyung!" two guys call Taehyung and walk towards him. I take a good look at the guys and they look somewhat similar to my high school classmates. Could it be?

"Hey, long time no see." Taehyung greets them.

I stare at the ground, hoping they won't notice me standing beside Taehyung, it will be embarrassing for Taehyung to be seen with me. My hand begins to tremble when one of the guys took notice of me.

"Dude is that the loser who used to go to our school?" I heard one of the guys with a red shirt said. "Oh? You are right, what are you doing here with her?" the other guy with a glasses said.

I became anxious and whole body seem to freeze. Will Taehyung leave me? will he play along with those guys? I waited for Taehyung to tell them anything, maybe lie to them. "Grow up assholes," he said his voice is dangerously low.

"What did you say to me?" I look at one of the guys with the red shirt glaring to Taehyung.

"Are you fucking deaf? I said grow some fucking balls" Taehyung said, cooly. Making the red shirt guy raise his fist at him, but Taehyung stops it inches before it reaches his face. I gasp at the sight. Taehyung was defending me. 

Taehyung glares back and the guys look intimidated by him. "Go before I fucking kill you right here," he said and the two guys retrieve. Taehyung looks at me and walks back to his luggage that stands right beside me. "So can we pick the people in our rooms?" he asks casually as if nothing happens. My body feels jittery to even speak and I know Taehyung notices it.

"You shouldn't have done that," I said my voice a little shaky, but I am stronger now than I am before.

"Done what?"

"Defend me," I mutter.

"What was I suppose to do then? Call you names again in front of these people and make a scene so you could experience what you experienced back in High school?" he raises his eyebrow.

I smile. "Thank you, I really mean it. You could have lied to them instead of ruining your reputation for defending me."

He scoffs, "I don't like those guys anyway, I have been wanting to kick them in the balls since High school." Those words made you smile. 

Our sunbae assigns the rooms for us.

"Room 219, room 219. Ah found it." I swipe the card in and click the door open. There are two girls already inside, one has long brown hair and the other has a hair to her shoulders. "Hey are you our roommate?" the girl with long brown hair ask and reach out her hand to shake hands. I shake her hand. "My name is Jin Sol, nice to meet you." She smiles sweetly. "And this is Umji." she points to the girl with shoulder length hair and she smiles, "hello," she says

"Hello, I am y/n. Are you from my University?" I ask.

"Oh no actually, we are from a different one," Umji says.

"Are you two friends?" I ask them.

"Oh no actually, we also just met, though we came from the same University I have never seen her around." Jin Sol Chuckles. My phone dings, notifying me of a text. It's from Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Where is your room?"

Me: "Not telling you."

Taehyung: "Fine, I will meet you in the lobby, so you better show up."

I groan at the text.

"What's wrong?" Umji asks.

"Nothing." I shook my head and give her a smile. "I can just leave my luggage here right?" I ask her.

"Yeah of course! We will be going out soon anyway," she replies. Thank god my roommate is nice. At least, something good is happening.

"Thanks," I said and hurried to the door.

"Wait, y/n lets go together, we have a briefing in 10 minutes." Jin Sol tell me when I was about to turn the doorknob. Should I just wait for them and go together? It seems rude to just leave when she is offering so nicely. "Okay." Taehyung can wait.

"Alright, let's go," Umji says and opens the door for us. The three of us walk to the Lobby and my eyes roam for Taehyung. My eyes stop at the small crowd and notice that Taehyung is in that circle. I see the guys from before and other three girls all wearing shorts. "That three girls are from our University. I have never talked to them, but rumors say that they're dangerous."

I know that because all of them are from my high school. One of the girls hooks her arms around Taehyung, but shove it away when his eyes met mine. I turn away from his gaze. "Let's go look around," I tell to Umji and Jin Sol. "Yeah, we still have 5 minutes to go to the restroom."

I have already burdened Taehyung enough for coming here and he can hang out with anyone he wants without worrying about me. I noticed him walking towards me, but one of the girls pulls his hand, stopping his steps. I use this time to get away from him as far as possible. Jin Sol, Umji and I went to the restroom. My phone buzzes from my pocket. I pull it out to see Taehyung's name on the screen. I press the green button and place it on my ear. "Where the hell are you? I thought I saw you awhile ago, but you disappeared." I am quite glad that he is worried about me. "I am in the restroom Taehyung," I said.

"Jesus y/n. If I know you are going to leave me alone like this I shouldn't have come along." he hangs up after, not giving me the chance to talk. I sigh and Umji notices. "What's wrong? Is your Boyfriend angry at you?" she asks as she ties her hair into a ponytail and Jin Sol gives me a glance before seeing her reflection in the mirror. "He is not my boyfriend," I say. "And he is not angry." I shook my head looking down at my foot.

"Don't lie to me, the look on your face after the phone call looks like your boyfriend just got mad at you."

Other than the boyfriend part, I think Taehyung is actually pretty angry at me. We walk out the restroom and into the briefing room. The room is already packed with university students chatting to themselves. My eye wanders the room and spots Taehyung at the edge of the room with the group earlier. Taehyung's eyes travel to the entrance where I am standing. Our eyes met, but Taehyung quickly looks away. Is he seriously angry at me? I can't go near him either, I won't let my trip get ruined again by being bullied.

I took a seat on the other side of the room, far from him. "Y/n, I want to introduce you to my friend Joshua." Jin Sol tells me and a tall guy with pretty eyes walk to sit on an empty seat beside me. "Hello, I'm Joshua." he holds out his hand and I shook it with a smile on my face. "I'm y/n." His hair is swept nicely to the side, unlike Taehyung's messy hair. "Do you know that my professor is the one talking through the briefing?" he whispers to my ear. "No." I said.

"I took her class and her voice is annoying as hell." he jokes, making me giggle.

****

[[Taehyung]]

Look at what y/n has gotten me into and look at her already flirting around and giggling. Giggling?! I feel like walking over there and punch the guy in the face, but the briefing has already started. What is y/n doing there anyway? I expect her to enter alone but looks like she made friends. Stop giggling and listen to the lecture! I scream internally at her. I can't help but get dragged by these people. I even met the two guys before, it's good that they haven't made a move on y/n yet or I would have killed them right on the spot. It's better to distract them from y/n than having me hang around y/n and capturing their attention.

"I heard you came here with the girl we used to bully?" the girl that has her arms on my arm looks up at me and whispers.

"Shut the hell up or I'll cut your hair." I threaten with a glare, which will intimidate her right away. She stays quiet the whole briefing and my ears are almost numb from listening to the Professor talking, I mean yapping, yes, she is fucking yapping the whole time.

I glance at y/n from across the room and she is still talking with that Asshole. My blood begins to boil seeing her laughing. It's that funny huh?!

"Taehyung, we are planning to run away from the hotel, do you want to come with us?" I grunt and shove away the girl's arm. "I'm not going anywhere with whore's like you." I snap.

"What did you call her?" the other girl defends her friend.

"A whore." I said in the coolest tone.

"You change so much Taehyung, you use to get along with us. She must be the one behind all this huh?" the guy with glasses motions to y/n and I glare at him to shut the hell up. "Did she pay you to be on her side or something? Or maybe she slept with you?" He smirks and I feel nauseous.

My hands balled into fists and without knowing I am sitting above the guy with red liquid gushing out his nose. I snap back to reality from the noises coming from the crowd surrounding us. Realizing what I have done, I regret nothing. 

"Taehyung!" y/n comes rushing to my side, her face looks horrified. "What are you doing?"

"Can't you see for yourself? I just punch a guy," I step away from the guy and his friends helped him up. "Looks like what I said was true. She really paid you huh Taehyung?" a big grin still plays on his face as he wipes his blood off his face. Making me lift my fist on him but y/n stops me. "Stop it Taehyung!" Who the fuck is she to tell me what to do?

"What is going on here?" I notice the ear piercing voice from the professor earlier. Y/n's face looks worried when she turns to find the professor.

"Are you guys fighting?" she asked raising her voice.

"What does it look like?" I challenge the annoying professor. Earning a nudge from y/n and I give her a glare that she seems to be used to already because she looks the least intimidated right now.

"The two of you meet me before dinner time so I can figure out what to do with you both," the teacher points at me and the guy that I punched. The professor then walks away. The bloody-nosed guy is also being drag away by his friends away from the crowd. "You have got to apologize to that teacher," y/n tells me and I scoff. "No way in hell am I going to apologize. I did nothing wrong."

"Did nothing wrong? You just punch that guy in the face Taehyung! and he got a bloody nose!" y/n point out.

"Oh, now you are defending that fucking asshole?" I raised my voice, the anger I have been keeping inside me is starting to leak out.

"I am not defending anyone Taehyung! I am just trying to help you. I can't dare to imagine what that professor would do to you. I heard that she expelled 4 students in a span of 6 months!"

I roll my eyes at her overreacting. "So you are saying that you are worried about me?" I tease, smirking.

Her face flush, "W-what? Yes. Actually, I am worried," she admits, walking away and my lips couldn't help but curl up into a smile.  

What's this? she is admitting it so easily. I follow behind her, "I like honest y/n," 

"Shut up," she says short and it is enough to grow my smile into a huge stupid grin. 

"So who is that guy you are talking to a while ago?"

******

[[You]]

"Huh? which guy?" well there is only one guy, Joshua.

"Which guy? So you are saying that you have been talking to a bunch of guys?" his eyebrow furrows and he squinted his eyes.

"Uh well, there was Joshua," I mutter.

"Who the fuck is Joshua?" he asks, his tone harsher.

"It's Jin Sol's friend," I tell him.

"And you think I know who this fucking Jin Sol is? Is he a guy too?"

"No, Jin Sol's a girl and she is my roommate, so is this girl name Umji," I explain. "They are both really nice and Joshua is a funny guy." I smile trying to lighten the mood.

"Like I care." of course he doesn't care, why even bother telling him. I sigh and someone taps me from behind. I turn around and Joshua is there with a smile. "Y/n, do you have time?" he asks. I glance back to Taehyung, he already has a scowl on, eyeing Joshua up and down. I bit my lip. "Sure Joshua." I better get him away from Taehyung, I would feel bad if Taehyung makes him feel intimidated. "I'll be back Taehyung." I half-smile before following Joshua, but Taehyung grabs me by the wrist.

"Oh no, you don't. You are not going to anywhere and leave me wandering alone here like an idiot. You are the reason why I am here in the first place. So you better stay with me whether you like it or not."

This idiot. 

I explain to Joshua that I can't go anywhere with him, it's good that he understands.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask Taehyung who is standing in front of me.

"I don't know what we can do in this crappy place. I would have left hours ago if I could."

I roll my eyes at him. "Let's just go look around the garden behind this hotel, Umji said that it's really pretty," I suggest it's better than just standing here in the lobby. I just notice Taehyung's knuckles. "Oh and let's treat those knuckles first."

He nods and follows me to my room. I'm sure my roommates are out. I click the door open and peek inside if anyone's there, but as I thought no one's in the room right now. I open the door for Taehyung and closes the door behind me. I lead Taehyung into the bathroom.

"I have band-aids, so I'll just clean the blood stains and put a band-aid on your bruised knuckles." I took a napkin and wet it. Taehyung sits on the toilet seat with the lid closed. I went out to the bathroom to grab the band-aid from my luggage and go back to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I sit myself down in front of Taehyung on the edge of the bathtub. I dab the wet paper towel onto his bloodstained knuckles. I feel Taehyung's eyes on me the whole time. I look up at him with a smile, "This feels like deja vu doesn't it? Only that my knees are the one that got bruised."

He reaches out his hand, brushing my cheeks with his warm touch, that sends quivers down my stomach. I feel lizards crawling on my stomachs and my face starts to turn crimson. My eyes flicker back to his gaze. His eyes are a pretty shade of brown. I am pretty sure that all the shade of brown nearly looks the same, but these ones are different. They are warm and I found myself completely in a trance by these pair of warm brown.

He leans in closer, almost barely touching and I find it hard to breathe as he leans in more. He licks his lips and I am not sure how long it would take for me to restrain myself from slamming my lips into his. He finally closes the gap between us, I could feel his warm lips on mine. I could not think straight, heck I can't even function properly to even know what's happening right now.

.

.

.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 15 24
College is another step up in life. High school days were now over and those years were hard but what happens in college? It will get harder right? T...
4.2K 221 10
It's A Taejoon Book I'm making it so.... Yeah Where Kim Taehyung is mean to everyone he is known as a 'Bad boy'. Of their school he has no friends or...
7.9K 257 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
581 30 22
WHAT IF A FAN DREAM BECOMES TRUE Reader x BTS "You are a Kpop fan girl,who had the opportunity to study in a Korean language school in the South Ko...