Loving You Painfully - Michae...

By molkkangmolkkang

I once read an article about it, a definitive explanation about our sign's compatibility. Aries and Taurus... More

Chapter 1 - I Might Die Seeing You Dance Like That
Chapter 2 - Sunday, I decided to Love This Day Even More
Chapter 3 - The Itchy That Couldn't Be explained.
Chapter 4 - Unforgettable Sixteen
Chapter 5 - Bunch of Geeks Towards The Dream
Chapter 6 - Our Small Transmissions, and More To Come
Chapter 7 - Me, Universe, and You
Chapter 8 - Christmas at The Table
Chapter 9 - It Hurt, Looking at Her Hurt
Chapter 10 - Sleepless in Switzerland
Chapter 11- Change and Realization
Chapter 12 - Her Endless Game
Chapter 13 - What Hurt The Most
Chapter 14 - The One That Makes Me Sway
Chapter 15 - A Slight Thought on Moving On
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Know You Best
Chapter 17 - You Saved The Day.
Chapter 18 - Do I Really Deserve Any of This?
Chapter 19 - On My Way to Choose The Happiness
Chapter 20 - Letter to Myoui Mina
Chapter 22 - 2020
Chapter 23 - She's The Kind of Girl Who Puts You Down
Chapter 24 - There Will Be a Sunshine After The Rain.
Chapter 25 - To Love Again
Chapter 26 - Pushing The Reset Button
Chapter 27 - I Hate That Words Now
Chapter 28 - I Can't Just Do It Easily
Chapter 29 - I Couldn't Ask For More
Chapter 30 - Thoughts On Losing A Love One
Chapter 31 - I'm a Boomerang
Chapter 32 - Her Story (This Could be Love)
Chapter 33 - Her Story (This Got No Any Better)
Chapter 34 - Her Story (Denial, Undeniable)
Chapter 35 - Her Story (Don't Say You Miss Me Too)
Chapter 36 - Her Story (Unanimous Decision)
Chapter 37 - You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine
Chapter 38 - This Is Me Swallowing My Pride
Chapter 39 - His Confession
Chapter 40 - Untitled
Chapter 41 - Happy Days Are Here Again
Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

Chapter 21 - No More Lonely Christmas

3.6K 152 57
By molkkangmolkkang

*Note: Hi all!  I am so thankful that you guys still reading and keep supporting this story. I am also grateful for lots of comments and inputs from you all, it means a lot to me. From this point forward there will be lovey-dovey moments from this new couple, I hope you don't mind. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about MIna too. Although it's Chaeyoung's POV, this whole story centered around Chaeyoung and Mina. I won't forget about that.

Please enjoy this one :)

Welcome to the dating life. For me, dating is just a label tho. The fact is we have no time for each other as well. Long before I dated Samuel, we already texted each other. This time, we also text each other, just more intense since we can't have a direct conversation. If we have a little bit time, he would Facetime me, vice versa. I've been in his position. Year 2 is the hardest year for Idols. A year that, you are not a rookie anymore, but at the same time, you're not a senior yet. You have to maintain your popularity, otherwise, it will vanish right away. In addition, Samuel is a solo artist, it will be even harder for him to keep the stardom. Fans tend to like groups.

This past year I saw how hard he's working. He has a big heart, for me, that's the thing that captures so many fans. Samuel did so many volunteer work. Not only for his publicity, he also loves to do that. Long before being an idol, he sometimes took his time after his service to help a little, in the church. I know this from Daehwi. He's also don't hesitate to give fan services. I know most of his fans are girls. Girls are freaking out when he's singing on stage. He's indeed charming. You can't help it but watch his performing cause he'll give you 100%. I am a proud girlfriend, tho I can only see him from the TV, or from the very far if we happened to share same stage.

We decided to be really professional. Other idols might give you hints when they are in a relationship. Other idols wear couple things. We both happened to hate things like that. We always try to be careful at any cost. I don't want to destroy his career. He doesn't want to destroy mine with his female fans. I am glad that we are on the same page on this. Our relationship based on how we trust each other. He's always honest with me. I try to always be honest with him as well. I even learn to communicate what I really want to him. I want to try hard for us as well as he always gives 100 percent to me.

What I really love about being in the relationship is, that I have someone that responsible for my life. I can talk to him almost about anything. I don't hesitate to bother him to talk, to tell a story, let him know what I've been throughout of the day because he's my boyfriend. He's responsible to hear me out. Back then, it's hard for me to communicate what I really feel to others. They are my friends, I don't want to bother them to tell something unimportant, they got their own lives. Even though I know it well that they will listen to me anyway, sometimes I just don't want to bother them with my stories. Even to Tzuyu. But, with him, he's mine, I take him for granted, he's responsible to listen to all my story even when it's not important.

This Christmas, I won't be lonely anymore. There's another person that could make me happy aside my family. Even though I can't really meet him at Christmas, but somehow my heart won't feel lonely again. I feel more content. Someday, perhaps next year I will invite him to my home. But for now, it's too soon to introduce him to my family.

As usual, I will have dinner at my house. I already tell JYPE that I'm dating, they tell me to be careful if I want to see him on the Christmas day. I won't do anything stupid tho, besides he has a packed schedule during Christmas. Twice got a holiday break from a week ago. But we will perform at the year-end festival as a closing act. Can't believe that now we are at the top of the lineup now. Dinner with family on the Christmas night is the perfect moment for me. 4 of us set on the dining table, passing the meal and eat it. And have a pray before that. It's perfect. My member also could enjoy their time with their family as well.

I take my time at home for granted. I watch TV for almost 1 am. My home is now quite as they all sleep. A text from him come to me.

"Merry Christmas, Changie!" It's past midnight, it's Christmas already.

"Merry Christmas too, Sammy~~~"

Now, it doesn't take me an hour to reply his text.

"I'm in the parking lot now actually, could you come downstairs?"

Oh my God, he's here. I take my hoodie and go downstairs. I see his van. His manager already outside the car, he gives us time. Oh shit, I already wash my face. I need to tighten my hoodie then. The manager opens the van and closes it again for me.

"Hi!" Samuel greets me. I am still on a covering my face mode.

"Why?" He grabs my wrist telling me to face him.

"I already wash my face"

"You bare face? Let me see it" He pushes both my hands, from my face. He pulls my hoodie. I still covered with my hands.

"No! No!"

"Let me see" Both his hands pull my hands from my face.

He then stares at me without saying a word.

"If you want to break up with me, then fine, do it" I say it to him.

"YA! Start from tomorrow, don't put too much makeup! You're pretty even without it"

"Liar!" I push his hands. He knows I can't stand compliment.

He cups my face with both his hand.

"YA! I'm not kidding. You have fair skin" He then pinch me. "You're cute"

"Stop" I slap his hand a bit.

Not gonna lie but my heart fluttered seeing him doing that.

"You should go straight to home, you have another schedules tomorrow"

"My manager is the one who asked me if I want to stop by at my girlfriend's house or not in the first place. I already said him no, because I know she will say this thing to me. But he insists"

Now that we are in a relationship, he drops his formal language to me.

"Oh, so you don't even want to see me, then. Okay" I try to open his car door but he stops me.

"Chaengie! You know that I miss you like crazy. We haven't seen each other since the first snow"

"Really? How about Open concert, Music Special, and Immortal Song then?"

"We just exchanged a glare. It's different. Too many cameras. Your members also scares me a bit"

I laugh, "They really want to know you actually, they also wanted to be careful as well"

"Ah especially Jeongyeon Noona, the way she saw me....... Oh my God, I even got scared just to remind her glare"

I laugh again, "Jeongyeon Unnie is like our dad you know, she protected us like a dad protect his children. You'll get used to it"

"I should send them something in the future"

I nod.

"Ah by the way, Mery Christmas!" He kisses me on the cheek.

I smile, "Merry Christmas, too"

"Your family is asleep?"

"Yes, already"

"Ah I see"

"Have you called your parents?"

"It's not even Christmas Eve in LA. I will call them first thing in the morning"

"It's your Christmas present" I give him a bag that I brought from my home.

"What's this? You told me no present involve! You hate present!"

"I hate receiving it, but I love to give it"

"Unfair!" He open it. I brought him a turtleneck sweater. I love when a guy wears a turtleneck in winter season like this. "Thank you"

"I always see you in thin clothes, wear something thicker, January will be colder. You really love Summer so bad huh?"

"Thank you" I held her hand.

"You're welcome"

"Can you please take the red box at the back"

"What?" I look at his back seat.

"Yeah that, the one with the ribbon" I take it from the back seat

"For you" Samuel gives me a big green box with red ribbon in attached.

"Sammy! I told you....."

"Open it!" I open it. "You told me you don't like gifts because you're really bad at keeping it. It's something that you don't have to keep, just eat it"

It's a box full of chestnuts. I really chesnuts so bad. Especially winter chestnuts.

"It's a premium quality, you can not get it in South Korea"

"Show off!" I pout to him "Thanks" I smile to him. 

"Eat a lot okay?"

I nod. Really instead of jewelry or other things that girls like. I like that he gave me chesnuts, better.

"Ah, I came here to get another present from you as well"

"What?" He unbuckles his seat belt.

He the lean closer to me and take my lips hungrily. My heart beating so fast. He cups my face, this time I comply, I reply his kiss. Even when he tries to release it, I take his lips again. It's mine, I claimed it. We both stop, our head meets. We both still close our eyes. I stroke his hair

"I miss that lips as well since the first snow"

He kisses me again. This time so gentle. I surrender. Guess I really like him. He smiles at me, to be honest, I am timid now. I look down.

"I like kissing you Chaeng, it's where you became timid towards me without act so tough"

Yes, when I take his lip, I kind of surrender.

I rub his face. I get it now, this is what people called mutual feeling. When he said that he missed me, I don't think that I miss him. But when I see him, when he opens his car back then. My heart wants to jump as well, I want to hug him immediately. And the way this kid could me feel like this again is so precious.

"Go, if you stay any longer, I can't stop" He said it.

"Okay" I rub his face once again.

"Sammy?"

"Yes?"

"Are you happy? With me?"

"Happiest" He smile. "When will I see you again?"

"Hem, Gayo Daejun?" I say to him.

"Yes" He nod "Sometimes, seeing you from afar, seeing you're okay, my heart feel content"

I know that feeling well, Samuel. I know.

"We will arrange some time again in the future, okay?"

He nods, "Again, Merry Christmas, Chaengie"

"Merry Christmas too, Sammy" He peck at my lips.

"Go go go, you will have to attend the morning service"

"Okay. Bye"

"Bye"

I drop off from his car. I can't stop smiling. This year, it's different. No more lonely Christmas. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 14.7K 70
Love isn't a simple word for Mina. The past 25 years she might be still falling in love with her first love. She can't easily open another door for o...
10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
77.9K 2.6K 14
Their life after Twice would be so much different. What could possibly happen when they meet again at the age of late 30? After splitting for nearly...
16.2K 564 41
Y/N'S POV "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME MINA!?!" I shouted at her while I buried my face on her chest crying, she can't say any words but sorry. " You k...