Surprise, bitch! [pennywise x...

By Therizin

DISCONTINUED He's been watching you for months now, never had the chance to get his clawed hands on you. Now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
N/A
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
N/A
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.

Chapter 3

21.7K 767 1K
By Therizin

A/N so what's your thoughts on this story so far? What do YOU want to see happen? Might implement an idea in later down the track ;) 

Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98  

(Y/N) Pov

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)..."

You woke up with a startle, finding yourself passed out on the floor. Your dull, tired eyes looked around the room. Taking in the scenery of the spotless floor, desk, and bed. Your ears twitched for any sign of someone calling your name again, but no one did. There wasn't any noise apart from the wind clashing against the house outside. Or the bushes brushing against the window. With a quiet yawn, you pushed yourself to sit up. Rubbing your face, feeling your neck groan in pain. Sleeping on the ground isn't the most comfortable thing in the world, especially with no blanket, pillow or any comfortable clothing. You crossed your legs, stretching your arms in the air. Your windows were allowing the brightest of light through, almost blinding you. Sighing, you slowly pushed yourself to stand up. Looking at the time, noticing it was 9:30 am. "Damn I slept in," you chuckled hoarsely, padding to the bed and plonking yourself down. Feeling the comfortable mattress ripple under the weight and movement of yourself. Suddenly an urge filled you up. Pennywise, what was it? Was this clown a person, or was it something more. Sighing, you looked at your fingers. Twirling them together as you thought of what to do. Maybe calling the police was the best option, but you needed to ask your friends at school whether this was a prank or not.

"I'll call on Monday," you decided, getting up off the bed and walking towards the door, opening it and walking downstairs. Seeing your mother sitting on the couch looking at her phone, the television on. You tip-toed pass the distracted woman, heading to the fridge. In need of a coffee (sorry if you don't like coffee, but for the sake of the story you will lol).

Quietly you opened up a cupboard, grabbing out a mug than closing the cupboard doors. Placing the plain white and blue striped mug on the bench. You walked over to the drawers, opening them and grabbing out a teaspoon - then closing the drawer. With tired eyes, you managed to grab a spoonful of coffee out of the coffee jar, and a spoonful of sugar. Something you were dying to have to at least wake yourself up a little more. You cringed, looking at the kettle with a glare. You didn't want to turn it on, but you had too. The noise that came out of that metallic machine was painful to your ears. But mustering up the courage and determination to have coffee, you filled the kettle with water and turned it on. Watching and listening as the alliance made its ear-piercing noise, something you had to go through to get the goods - coffee. "There's a rainbow at the end of a hurricane," and in this case it was coffee.

Moments passed and the kettle had finally gone quiet. Giving a smirk, you grabbed the appliance and filled the mug up, stopping when you were an inch away from the rim. You needed room for milk. Opening the fridge, you grabbed the full-cream milk, walking back to your mug and opening the plastic container. Filling the mug up with the perfect amount of milk, then stirring it. Watching as the hot and cold substance mixed together, making a perfect aftermath. Coffee.

Smiling with joy, you placed the milk container on the bench, grabbed the coffee, stirred it again before holding it close to your nose. Getting a good whiff of the god-like substance. "How was your sleep dear?" Your mother interrupted the intimate moment between you and coffee.

"Good," you replied, casually walking over to the couch and plopping yourself down. Placing the coffee on the table, letting it cool down.

"Did you hear what happened at your school?" Your mother began, placing the phone down and turning the volume of the television down as well. You shook your head in reply, having no clue to what she was talking about. Yourself has been running away from some monster, man, or prankster for the last two days. "Apparently the student office lady died," she began, giving a sigh," on Friday."

You nearly choked on your own gasp when your mum said that. This was real, this wasn't fake. The woman actually died. Gulping, you looked at your mum. Your palms beginning to sweat horribly. "And apparently a young man at the milk bar down the road died as well, murdered the police say," Your mother gave another empathetic sigh. "They didn't get any footage of the crimes, apparently the cameras were all covered with the rubber of balloons," she chuckled,"almost as if a clown killed them."

Your throat clogged up, your heart began to race. Oh god, this was real. Coughing aloud, you decided to act alright. Bothering your mother wouldn't do any good here, and maybe it was just a coincidence your friends possibly hired this clown? "That's a shame," you chocked out, reaching over and grabbing your coffee. Taking a large sip to chug down the ball of fear and nerves in your throat. The burning substance almost feeling gentle against the fear you were feeling now. "So did the school say I have to go on Monday? Or are they investigating?" You asked, hoping to god you didn't have to go. Not knowing what would happen.

"You're still going," your mother shrugged, standing up and stretching. "I'm gonna shower," then she walked off. Leaving you alone with the television, coffee and the dreadful thought of Pennywise. You had to tell someone. The police weren't an option at the moment, you had to wait until you could ask your friends. Maybe you should call them.

Making up a decision to call your friends, later on, you walked back to the kitchen. Placing the half-empty coffee mug on in the sink. Turning it upside down and watching as the substance slowly slithered down the pipes, disappearing into the plumbing. Completely losing your appetite from the conversation with your mother. Sighing, you turned the tap on. Expecting clear, crisp cold water to flow out, but found the opposite. Screaming, you took a step back, looking at the blood trickling its way out of the tap. It wasn't flowing fast, just a small trickle of blood. You gagged at the sight, smelling it and turning around. Covering your mouth as you processed this, then turned around and turning the tap off. Looking at the bloody sink.

"Mum!" You gasped, running upstairs, tripping halfway, before pushing yourself back up and darting towards the bathroom door. Hearing the shower-water splash again a person's body and tiles. But you weren't taking any risks, for all you know that could be blood splashing against a body and tiles. "Mum!" You shouted, pounding on the door.

"What?" You heard a grumble in response.

"I... Having a nice shower?" You replied, realizing that your mother wasn't under stress nor fear. She was completely and utterly fine. The grunt from the other side of the door, and an annoyed yes signaled to you she was fine and frustrated with your sudden burst. So you left, walking back down the stairs to be greeted by the darkness of the lounge room. As if all the sun, all the light, joy, happiness had been removed from the house.

The crisp air whipped around you, almost hugging you. You gulped, taking a step forward as you held your hands out. Completely unaware of where you were walking. Suddenly you tripped over some sort of furniture, landing flat on the ground with a groan. The pain inflicted in your elbow which had grazed the carpet, giving you a carpet burn. Moaning in pain, you slowly pushed yourself up into a doggy position. Looking at the ground as you tried to get a hang of where you were. It was so dark, you couldn't see anything. Even the television was off. You moved your head around, looking from side to side before a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. Making you scream, feeling yourself being hoisted up against someone's chest. You began to thrash, elbowing the person who was holding you. Your elbow touched something soft, something almost wool like, circular. "Pom-Poms?" You murmured, stopping your vicious thrashing. You laid rag doll-like in the arms of the holder, closing your eyes as a breath tickled the back of your neck. Shivering, you wiggled around. Hoping to leverage yourself from the grasp.

A high-pitched chuckle made you go completely still. "Hmm..." The voice hummed, making you gulp and shift around. "Do you know who I am?" The question was almost teasing you because you knew full well who it was.

"Pennywise," you gulped. Going still for a moment, then wiggling around. Not aware, or just not caring, your butt was managing to rub against him awkwardly. But at this point, the shits you could give were minuscule. Your movements got worse, more violent before you found yourself being plonked onto a couch. You quickly sat up, looking around as your cheeks flooded with the streams of tears. "Please," you begged, curling yourself up into a ball. Rocking back and forth as you heard the click of footsteps around you.

The distant noise of the shower was still going, you knew your mother had hour-long showers. Clearly Pennywise had the same knowledge.

"Are you a prankster hired from my friends?" You asked, looking around. "Who are you?" You yelled, pushing yourself to stand up before seeing the sudden light of candles around the room. Giving some warm light to just show the outlining of Pennywise's face right against you. Making you screech and jump back into the couch. Holding onto the fabric for dear life.

"I told you... I'm Pennywise, the dancing clown!" He shook his shoulders enthusiastically. "Why would you think I'm Here to pran' you?" He murmured, questioning your theories of pranking you.

With a gulp, you shuffled back. Wiping the continuous stream of tears, feeling yourself beginning to hyperventilate. Your head getting dizzy, palms sweaty. Pennywise grabbed your face with his clawed hands. Watching as you shrieked back, trying to push him away. Your tears staining the dirty white cloth of his gloves. Making him growl, but soon laugh at your pitiful attempts to remove his hands. His playful attire soon turned to a sad, acting facade. His mouth tuning downwards as he reenacted your face. You gulped, watching as he made sniffle noises - impersonating you. Than drool began to come out of his mouth, "MMM... You smell so good!" He yelled, grabbing you tightly. His face contorting, his mouth slowly opening to reveal rows and rows of teeth. You stared in awe before realizing what was going on. In a split second, you recognized millions of things about this situation. But only a couple stood out. It was a monster. It was a demon. It was about to eat you. This wasn't a prank. This 'man' called Pennywise was the murderer. It was about to eat you.

Not bothering to let the realisation sink in fully, you screamed loudly. Feeling the pang in your throat, but not stopping. Screaming your absolute lungs out, shuffling back. Pennywise's contorted face soon went back to what was normal for him. His eyes were dilated, but his mouth was normal now. In fact, it was cringing. His face was cringing as he took a step back, releasing your face and covering his ears.

"Ahh!" He snapped, slamming his eyes shut as you continued to scream. Realising it was piercing his ears, possibly hurting him. But that was unlikely. You screamed until you felt your whole mouth go dry, going silent then. You gulped, taking a dry ball of air down your throat when you stood up. Facing It with frantic, terrified eyes. You weren't going to die today, not to a clown anyways. Grabbing the closest thing to you, in this case, a pillow, you held it up. Using it as a weapon. Pennywise slowly peeked his eyes open when your screaming stopped, removing his hands from his ears. Looking at you with a dumbfounded face. Almost snickering at your defense. "A pillo'?" He tilted his head, giving a smirk. Finding your defense the utmost amusing.

You tightened your grip on the pillow, looking at him through blurred eyes. Seeing the lining of his face, the orange hair. The dammed clothing that made you almost gag. Everything was just horrible. Not to mention the fact you could see the stains of blood around his neck-tassel. "Yes," you retorted, finding some sort of confidence. You grumbled, lowering the cushion and holding onto it tightly. The demon just gave a forked smile, his eyes watching your slightly confident, yet terrified facade. The clown took a step forward and you took a step back in sync. Keeping at least a minimum of a meter distance between each other.

"A pillo' isn't the best defense," he stated with a simple shrug. Taking a step forward, giving a snicker when he watched you tumble onto the couch as you took a step back. "You said I could do anything if I didn't pop a balloon," he crouched down, his face inches away from yours. You gulped, slowly lifting the pillow over your face to hide your nose, mouth, and chin. Only your (c/e)'s remaining, staring at Pennywise.

"I never asked for you to kill me-"

"Eat. You." He interrupted. Slowly raising his clawed hands, grasping the pillow and chucking it to the other side of the room. Making you gasp, watching the pillow land with a quiet thud. You groaned, looking back at Pennywise with a slight frown. "Alright, I won't ea-T you," he began, standing up. The drool from his lips beginning to disappear. But his forked smile remained, his awkward eyes that never could look directly at you did as well. Those eyes were one of the terrifying features of this monster. "But."

You looked at him as he half a finger up, shaking it frantically before lunging at you. Pinning you to the couch. Yourself screaming and pushing at him. But seeing the creature wasn't budging, nor hurting you, your whole defense system stopped. Finding yourself paralyzed under his grasp. "But what," you managed to choke out. Pennywise's mouth opened for a moment, as if to say something, but soon he closed his lips tight. Making you frown mentally.

"You're coming with me."

A punch across the face and you were blacked out. Laying limp in his arms, your mouth gagging open. Now you were passed out, in the demons arms, completely unaware of what was about to happen. Numb to the bones, to the brain, to everything. And Pennywise just kept looking down at your asleep face, watching as your chest slowly rose and fell. Whatever this demon had planned, you weren't awake to know.

A/N more stars faster updates - once again encouragement so Ik people don't skim!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 81 36
A Richie Tozier x reader fan fic because I've read all the good ones and I feel like there are lots of very similar ones on here :) I update most da...
366K 11K 20
After years away from Derry, you're dragged back to help search for your missing cousin. After you get yourself into some trouble, the absolute last...
48.4K 1.1K 17
Finally the house was ready. All renovated, painted walls, furnished and tidy. The only thing left was to cover the well in the basement, but that sh...
23.4K 604 35
• COMPLETED ✓ • YOU ARE A DEMON IN THIS STORY!!!! "Some say love doesn't exist...." "I say It's just harder to find then you think...." "But someti...