WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Elimination 2
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally

1.2K 48 24
By SinnaMonnBun

1st Challenge- Auto Body Rally

Rules-

-Played in male/female pairs.

-Each pair has to race in a sports car on a drag strip.

-Then they have to ride around a series of haybales on an oversized tricycle.

-One player has to backwards steer the front of the bicycle while the other pedals to navigate through the obstacle course until the finish line.

-Team with fastest time wins.

-Four teams with slowest time gets sent into the Elimination Chamber.

**********************************************************************************************

VC-Brie-Its our first Challenge and im really excited....thats until I see a huge race track. I suck at driving.

VC-Dean- We get there and theres a race track with two Chevys and im starting to get excited! All kinds of excited.

VC- Alexa-I really hope this challenge doesnt involve me to drive because I literally cant drive without sitting on top of my special pillow. If I dont then I cant see anything. Short girl problems.

All the 30 competitors make their way to the race track where Triple H awaited them patiently.

They finally got there and lined up in front of him.

VC-AJ- Im seeing cars, im seeing tricycles im seeing hay bales. What in tarnation would we have to do today? God alone knows.

"How's everyone? Did you guys get along the first few days?"Triple H asked and they all responded with a slight nod and half hearted 'Yea'.

" Well, welcome to your first challenge. Its called, Auto Body Rally." he introduced as he began to explain the instructions.

"For this game, you guys will be pairing up into male and female pairs. And just because I want to, i'll be doing the pairing up. I have two bags, one with female names and the other with male names. I'll randomly draw a name from each bag and create a pair. Here we go. First pair is-" he drew two names,  "Carmella and Dean."

VC-Dean- I hope this blond is worth something.

He continued calling out the pairs. They are as follows:

Brie & Big E

Emma & AJ

Eva & Enzo

Alexa & Kofi

Alicia & Sami

Paige & John

Summer & TJ

Rosa & Finn

Seth & Bayley

Naomi & Shinsuke

Charlotte & Roman

Nikki & Xavier

Becky & Heath

Sasha & Randy

VC-Paige- Ugh I really wished this was a singles competition I mean I barely know these people now I have to co operate with them? This might not end well.

"Here is the format. Two teams will go head to head. First, you start with the car. After you've reached the check point, get out of the car and onto the tricycles. The girl will backwards steer and guys will pedal. Make it through the obstacle course of hay bales to the finishing mark and you're done. If you fall of the tricycle, which im sure will happen, just get up and continue. Team with the fastest time wins. Oh! One more thing, I hope either one of you could drive stick."

The competitors groaned while some cheered.

VC-Brie- You got to be kidding! I can barely drive much less stick shift!

VC-Dean- Now they're talking my language. Carmella should be lucky she got paired with me.

VC-Heath-I dont know a damn thing about stickshift man.

VC-Becky- Hell yes! Stick shift baby! I knew my skills for driving stick would come in handy some day.

ROUND 1-

Seth and Bayley vs Nikki and Xavier.

Both males of the team took the duty to do the driving in the first part of the challenge despite them not being an A+ in stick shift driving.

VC-Seth-This challenge wouldve been easier for me if it didnt involve the stickshift but im not going to let that stop me from winning.

VC-Bayley- Seth's pretty cute! I hope I didnt blush to hard when I was around him.

With the sound of an airhorn, they both raced off to the check point. Xavier was going a bit slower than Seth.

"Come on Xander step on it!" Nikki yelled.

"Im trying! I've never done this before! And its Xavier!" Xavier complained.

Within 15 seconds, Seth and Bayley reached the 1st checkpoint and headed onto the tricycle. About 5 seconds after, Nikki and Xavier arrived.

Seth and Bayley took off down the hay bale obstacle course trying to steer and pedal without bumping into any. If they did, that would cost them time. Within the first 10 seconds of pedalling, Seth mistakely gave wrong directions and they bumped into a hay bale causing them to fall hard.

"Wow, thanks buddy." Bayley said as she re adjusted her helmet. This caused Xavier and Nikki to pass them. But it wouldnt be long until Xavier as well hit a hay bale and they catapulted.

"Oh my gosh Xavier!" Nikki exclaimed while wiping off the dust from her elbows.

Seth and Bayley was in front of them this time but not that far away.

"Alright Bayley, we're nearing a corner you gotta steer properly." Seth instructed.

" I'll try." as they neared the corner, Bayley steered a little too much and they went off track into the dirt.

"Alright we gotta turn around." Seth said.

They tried to go back on track but Bayley kept steering too much to one direction causing them to go around in circles, also raising dust which got in their eyes. In the distance, they heard the laughter of the other teams.

"Can you steer properly! Jesus Christ!"Seth yelled.

"Im trying!"

Finally, they got back on track just in time to see Nikki and Xavier bump into another hay bale. Unfortunately, it didnt slow them down. They kept going and soon enough, they reached the finish line.

"Damn it!" Seth said.

10 seconds after, they arrived at the finish line to join Nikki and Xavier.

ROUND 2-

Dean and Carmella vs. Rosa and Finn.

Again, the men took the duty of the driving in the first part of the challenge. As the air horn sounded, Dean sped off like Vin Diesel, leaving Finn and Rosa in the dust.

VC-Carmella-Im pretty impressed by Dean's driving. Its kinda hot! He worked that stick like it was nothing. Made me start thinking about a life with him haha. Im in a serious relationship however. So, whatever....

Finn took 30 seconds before he finally figured out how to work the car.

"We're losing for sure." Rosa said.

"Thanks for your optimism." Finn replied.

"They're almost to the bike already!" she yelled.

"Do you want to come drive!!" Finn raised his voice.

Carmella and Dean mounted the bike and smoothly began down the course.

Nikki and Xavier looked on nervously from the distance.

VC-Nikki- Did they practice for this or something? How are they doing this so easily?

30 seconds after, Finn and Rosa arrived to the tricycles and as they began, they hit a hay bale and went off track.

"Can you do anything right?" Rosa asked.

Finn stared at her with eyes that said 'Id push you off this bike and roll you over with it.'

They got back on track after spending 10 seconds driving off track. By this time, Dean and Carmella had finished already without making any sort of mistakes.

VC-Carmella- I had to admit, Dean and I worked really well together! We made it through the track without falling on our asses and I bet it shocked a lot of people. He directed like a captain and I followed.

With a few more bumps and dives onto the ground, with a time of 2 minute and 40 seconds Finn and Rosa finally arrived.

Remaining Results-

Paige and John vs Emma and AJ = Emma/AJ

Enzo and Eva vs Alexa and Kofi = Alexa/Kofi

Alicia and Sami vs Becky and Heath = Becky/ Heath

Naomi and Shinsuke vs Summer and TJ = Naomi/Shinsuke

Sasha and Randy vs Brie and Big E = Sasha/Randy

Roman and Charlotte vs No one = Roman and Charlotte (Obviously.)

"Alright guys. That was one of the best things ive ever seen. Enzo? How did that dirt taste buddy?"asked Hunter.

"Not good at all sir."

"Anyway, time to reveal the winner. The team with the quickest time and who will be safe from eliminations is-"

Everyone's heart beated rapidly.

" Dean and Carmella. But it was a tight race. Coming in second with only a 3 second time difference is the team of Sasha and Randy."

Sasha and Randy groaned.

"Dean and Carmella, you guys will not only be safe from eliminations but you will get to chose who you want to go in to the Elimination Chamber to face our loser. Your choices however, cant be any members of the four losing teams. The members of those teams will have to go to the Elimination Chamber and partake in the draw. Now, lets get to the losers."

Everyone looked nervously. Finn looked like he didnt care and as if he knew he was going to be sent it.

VC-Finn- Right now im just waiting to hear Hunter call my name. Rosa was the reason why I didnt perform better. She literally did nothing but complain.

" The first team is, Enzo and Eva. Second team is, Alicia and Sami."

VC-Sami- I blame Alicia.

"The third team is, Brie and Big E and the final team is, Finn and Rosa. Sorry guys you performed the worst today. See you in the Elimination Chamber." Hunter said and they all departed.

VC-Brie- It sucks to know that im going into the Chamber when I know my sister depends on me. God forbid, if I do go home, I just hope Nikki wins this thing for the both of us.

VC-Nikki- So my idiotic sister found herself in the Chamber. This ruins my chances at winning some money because if she goes home and if I go home in the future that means no money for me. I have to try my best to keep both of our asses in this game.

VC-Finn- There was no doubt that I was going into the Chamber. If I do pull that X card, I dont care im going full throttle. I just hope that when I come back I dont get paired with anyone like Rosa again. Talking to her is like talking to a sponge.

Authors notes- Hey guys I just want to point out that the team pairings and orders of the gameplay were chosen randomly as a means of showing no favoritism. For the rest of challenges it will be like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 154 18
Go back to high school with the Viper Randy Orton and all of his friends, enemies, and possibly crushes. We have the regular school drama with break...
5K 131 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
22.2K 1.5K 57
In order to win half a million dollars, the challengers must rely solely on one person.....their worst enemy. Will the prize be enough to make them b...
57.1K 653 75
Dean Ambrose Nikki Bella Roman Reigns Brie Bella Seth Rollins Paige Randy Orton Aj lee Dolph Ziggler Summer Rae Finn Balor Renee young Sami zayn John...