Droven (ON HOLD INDEFINITELY)

By Jahsizzlv2

The Provinces of Droven strive for peace and equality, but when several provincial leaders are assassinated b... More

Alastair
Take
Sophia

Prologue

6 0 0
By Jahsizzlv2

The time had come, they could senses the forces enroaching on the home, enveloping it from all sides, trying to suffocate it. They couldn't let it happen, it had been their duty to gather the next generation of overseers, to defend their home from the oncoming threat. No matter their standing or abilities, they were needed.

They were chosen for this role, as it was predestined for them before their own conception. The familiars had all ready been sent out into the world.

To find the new heroes of this world, Gods help us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 5.4K 10
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
39K 1.2K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
53.7K 4.1K 52
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
1.4M 97.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...