Korrasami - The Girl Next Doo...

By ihardlyknowher14

DISCONTINUED Korra is just walking out of her house one day when she suddenly bumps into the beautiful girl m... More

Asami Sato - 1
Korra - 2
The Gym - 3
Drifting off - 4
Even If It's A Lie - 5
Comfort - 6
Falling for Her - 7
Love - 9
A Moment - Chapter 10
The Party - 11
Missing - 12
Save Her - 13
Comfort -14
Blankets, Hugs & Coffee Mugs - 15

The Concert - 8

1.5K 56 13
By ihardlyknowher14

A/N - This is the week after the events of the last chapter. Happy reading! 💛💛

Asami's POV

After a long work out me and Korra are sitting together, drinking well-earned coffees and chatting. Korra suddenly looks a little bit nervous- she's twiddling her thumbs and blushing slightly.

"Korra, what's up?" I giggle slightly, she is really cute when she blushes.

"Oh, um sorry. Okay, so there's this garage concert my friend of a friend's doing on Saturday. I thought it'd be cool if I could take you with me. His music's pretty cool."

Is this a date? Probably not. Wait is this a date?

"I'd love to come! What's he called, I'd love to listen to some of his music before. Also, what time and where?"

"Well, he's called Britney Spears-"

"Shut up!" I playfully punch her arm.
Korra chuckles.

"Uh, his name's Declan McKenna. The concert's at 7:00 near the Pro-Bending Arena. I'll pick you up, though I'm not completely sure how to get there yet."

"Sounds good! I can definitely do that. By the way, we can take my motorbike, if you want."

"Yes! That'd be great. Thank you!" Korra shifts her gaze to her watch, and a slight panicked look goes across her face. "Okay, I'm so sorry, but I have airbending practice and I gotta go NOW! I'll see you later! Have a great week!"
I giggle at her antics and say goodbye. I can't wait to tell Opal all about this.
.
.
Time Skip to date because why tf not
.
.
Korra's POV

I fumble around in my wardrobe, trying to pick a good outfit for the concert. I've not really mentioned it's a date to Asami, but I intend to let her know about my feelings tonight. I finally settle on an acceptable outfit - a grey t-shirt tucked into denim shorts, blue converse with a blue flannel tied round my waist. I pull a dark grey beanie over my short chocolate brown hair and decide I look good enough. I head out the door with the cookies I picked up for Asami earlier.

I knock on the crimson door and am met with Asami looking stunning. She's wearing a black tight-fitted bodysuit that shows off her beautiful curves, with some ripped jeans and a leather jacket.

"Hey! You look stunning." Asami blushes and looks to the floor.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself!" I chuckle lightly as she plays with my beanie.

"I bought you those cookies you don't stop going on about." She grabs the cookies, happiness flooding her face. All of a sudden, she brings me into a tight embrace.

"This is the best present ever! Thank you so much!!" I laugh as she bounces up and down in excitement.

After she's calmed down, she closes her door behind her and walks over to her motorbike. She puts on her black helmet and passes me a spare along with an extra leather jacket.
"Safety first. Have you ever been on a motorbike before?"

"No, actually. The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog." Asami chuckles.

"Okay, don't worry. It's not as scary as it seems. All you need to do is hold onto me." I blush a little at the thought of it.

"Come on, let's go!" I cautiously get on her motorbike and hold onto her waist for dear life. She starts the bike and it makes a loud noise before we go whizzing out of Asami's drive.
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I am terrified right now. We are going very fast. I choose to ignore the people staring and laughing at me right now (inclusive of Asami), I'm concerned for my fricking life right now.
.
.
After 10 minutes of terror and clutching so tightly onto Asami, I'm surprised her blood circulation hasn't cut off, we are finally at the concert.
"I can't believe the avatar, master of all four elements and general badass is terrified of going on a motorbike." Teases Asami. I give her my most deadpan expression.

"Are you trying to get on my bad side?" Asami immediately replaces her slight smirk with a look of fear. ((Yes this was inspired by that scene with Sokka and Suki)). I break into a grin and chuckle a bit.
"You're right, I was a little bit of a wimp back there." Asami scoffs.

"A little bit?"

"Hey, where'd this sass come from?" I tease. She rolls her eyes at me playfully.

Cautiously, I place an arm round her shoulders. She stiffens a little at my touch at first, but then relaxes into it. We are now at the place where the concert is. It's outside, so me and Asami can both admire the beautiful golden sunset, listening to the amazing music coming from the stage. We joke around and dance to the music for a little while before Asami turns to me.

"This music's amazing! Thank you so much for taking me Korra."

"My pleasure. I'm so glad you like it."

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want one?"

"I'd love one, but let me pay you back." Asami's frowns and shakes her head.

"No, I insist." I give in.

"Fine. But at least let me buy the next round. Deal?" Asami nods and grabs my hand.

"Deal." She disappears into the crowd and I watch her go.

Just as I'm really enjoying the music, an all too familiar ex-pro-bender's voice cuts through the air.

"Fancy seeing you here, Uh-vatar." I freeze up as one of Tahno's cold hand rests on my waist.

"What the hell do you want, Tahno." I growl, pushing him off me. He just chuckles dryly and pulls me closer.

"Just glad to see you after so long." I feel his cool breath on my neck, his words making me more and more anxious.

"S-stay away from me." I inhale sharply as I feel his grip on my waist tighten.

"Hey, don't act crazy. I'm just glad I've got you all to myself. You still against those private lessons I offered?" He whispers in my ear, a smirk on his face. I suddenly pull myself together. I earthbend him away from me so he lands on his ass.

"Tahno, we were never dating. I've never been slightly interested in you, so screw off, before I burn your sorry ass off." I snarl. He gets up and walks off, a smug look still on his face.

"Korra, was that guy giving you trouble? Because I can knock some sense into him, ya know." I'm surprised to see Asami back so soon. She has two beers with her, and her pale emerald eyes are laced with anger.

"Nah, that was just Tahno. But, uh, thank you for sticking up for me." Asami nods, but still looks angry.

"If I see him near you again, though, he'll pay for it." She says, looking out to the distance. I've never seen her this mad before.

"Hey, Asami, I'm okay-"

"Sorry! It's just, I don't like the way he was looking at you. Like you were some prize. I care about you a lot, Korra." She mutters the last part under her breath, and I pretend not to hear. I give her a genuine smile and grab her hand, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"Asami, I-I really need to tell you something." Asami looks at me, slight hope in her eyes.

"Korra, you can tell me anything."

"Okay, erm, well, I-" I take a look at her face and take a deep breath. Here goes nothing. "I think you're a really, um, beautiful i-intellectual- Look, I just really, really like you. I understand if you don't feel the same-" I'm interrupted by something soft on my lips. It takes me a moment before I realise we're kissing.

Her lips are soft, softer than I thought. I drop my beer on the ground and wrap my arms round her neck. Her arms find my waist and she pulls me closer. The kiss is soft and sweet, gentle. We break apart, and I press my forehead to hers. Our fingers intertwine and I look at her. Her gorgeous eyes are glistening and her cheeks are slightly pink.

"Asami, I know this might be a little sudden, but will you be my girlfriend?" Asami pulls me into a hug.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend. I really like you too." She whispers into my short brown hair, her words making my heart flutter.

A/N

I hope this made up for how bad the last chapter was! I'm so sorry for how late this is but my school apparently doesn't ship Korrasami since they keep on giving me homework so I can't find the time to update! I will try my best to keep updating consistently. Just a warning that I'm busy for pretty much the whole of Friday, Saturday and Sunday (I'm having a residential trip pray for meh). Hang in there, I am going to continue  writing as soon as possible!
Thanks for reading and I'll see you next chapter! 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 13.4K 38
Asami Sato, Bolin, and Mako are three friends, wishing for someone different to come along. When they meet and befriend the new student at school, so...
210K 4.9K 36
Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pattern between them. This story takes plac...
35.3K 855 16
Avatar Korra has arrived back home. After three long years Asami is beyond excited to see her bestfriend again, she soon learns that alot has changed...
20.6K 670 18
This Story is not my but Alexia there is 6 part and this is part 1 hope you enjoy Korra is the new girl at Elemental High, and she's nothing like As...