Horror A Day Creeps The Docto...

By Library_Panda

A bunch of random horror short stories counting down to Halloween. Illustrations by google images. More

Author Note
Burried Alive
Sleepless
Touch Of A Hand
Static
Mirrors
Roses
Risen
The Watcher
Coulrophobia
Freedom

Lights Out

252 10 2
By Library_Panda

     I wait, breathing heavily. Is this the day I die? I peek out the window in between the blinds, the street lamps flicker, it was damp and depressing outside. I glance over at the alarm clock on my nightstand, 10:59 pm. A dark figure slowly walks down the street, its steps are careful and unnatural. I hustle downstairs and grab a kitchen knife from the block, I pick up my cat and rush back upstairs.
     I lock the door and window and carry my cat, PopTart, to my closet. He hisses at me as I pick him up. I sit at the bottom of the closet, holding the knife, and close the door. My heart pounds in my chest as I wait for whatever I saw in the street to enter the house.
     The house goes pitch black. I look through the crack in the closet door, 11:03. My bedroom door slowly cracks open and the figure steps through. Its soulless all black eyes stare at me through the crack in the door. It opens the door inch by inch until I am fully exposed. It's over.

A/N
     Hola, so this chapter is a little longer. It's not my favorite but I hope you like it. Please vote, comment, and share if you liked it. Peace, love, Pandacorns.~ Hunter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 786 33
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
13.3K 1.4K 32
ខ្ញុំគិតថាធម្មជាតិបង្កើតខ្ញុំមកអោយមានវាដើម្បីជួយអ្នកដទៃវាក៏ល្អណា៎តែខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានវាទេខ្ញុំក៏ចង់រស់នៅធម្មតាដូចអ្នកដទៃដែរ
15.5K 327 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...
3K 127 40
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...