About Me

Av LeviHeichoAckerman

Hey guys! I'm Back! This book will be open to anyone who would like to know about me. You can speak your min... Mer

Start of the book

28 0 2
Av LeviHeichoAckerman

Hey Guys,

I'm back for the school year and longer hopefully! I've decided to start a book that is open to anyone who would like to ask me questions about myself and my life and anything else.

This book will be me answering anyone's questions that they would like to know about me. I'll try to update this whenever I get a question but it will be a little slow because I will be busy with school since I'm a Senior in Highschool this year and will be graduating plus I also have work to go to somedays.

Anyway!

Feel free to comment or PM me with any questions and I'll be sure to mention who asked the question unless they don't want to be named then i'll just answer their question without saying their name.

Well, I can't wait to see what people would like to know about me! Don't be Shy! This is a book where you can speak your mind freely and ask any kinds of questions to me.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

170K 2.2K 47
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
197K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc