Random Imagines

By louismintoxxx

*A bunch of random Imagines from different TV shows/Movies/celebs. *Most Imagines are 'crossover' stories bet... More

Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds/Castle Crossover
Kol Mikaelson-The Originals/The Vampire Diaries Crossover
FP Jones (Part 1)
FP Jones (Part 2)
Stiles Stilinski-Teen wolf/Supernatural Crossover
Peter Parker X O.C
Spencer Reid-Criminal minds/NCIS Crossover
Josie Saltzman (OC X Josie Saltzman)
Klaus Mikaelson-The Originals 1
Steve Mcgarret-Hawaii Five-0
Peter Pan-Once Upon A Time
NCIS Team-NCIS
FP Jones 2
Alec Lightwood-Shadowhunters (Part 1)
Alec Lightwood-Shadowhunters (Part 2)
Klaus Mikaelson-The Originals 2
Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds/Sherlock crossover
Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds/Sherlock Crossover part 2
Josh Matthews-Girl Meets World
Tom Holland-English Actor
Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 1)
Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 2)
Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 3)
Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds (Part 4)
Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds (Part 5)
Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 6)
Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 7)
Spencer Reid-Criminal Minds (Part 8)
FP Jones 3 (Part 1)
Klaus Mikaelson-The Originals 3
FP Jones 3 (Part 2)
Tristan Evans-The Vamps
The Doctor-Dr Who
Ross Lynch-R5
Peter Parker imagine
Jack Maynard
Connor Ball-The Vamps
Jack Barakat-All Time Low
Jack Barakat-All Time Low (Part 2)
Dan Howell-Danisnotonfire
Barry Allan-The Flash
Dean Winchester-Supernatural
Jack Kline-Supernatural
Nate Archibald
Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Sweet Pea-Riverdale
Harry Styles
James McVey-The Vamps
Spencer Reid 2
Spencer Reid 2 (part 2)
FP Jones (4)
Jay Halstead- Chicago PD part 1
Jay Halstead - Chicago PD part 2
Jay Halstead 2
Jay Halstead 2 (Part 2)

Joe Sugg-Thatcherjoe

174 3 0
By louismintoxxx

I sat in the car driving through the streets of London and listen to the radio singing and dancing along as songs I know came on. I headed down a main road when my radio cut off and my phone rang, I pressed the button on the screen and soon my boyfriend's voice filled my car.

"Joseph Sugg, what do I owe the honour?" I asked making him laugh.

"Hey babe, are you close?" He questioned.

"Yeah as it goes, I am." I laughed and turned the last corner on to Joe's street and honked my horn when I spotted my tall, handsome boyfriend stood on the street. He laughed and hung up the phone as I pulled onto the curb.

"Hey, hot stuff, how much for the weekend?" I joked as he lent against my car door.

"Sorry, sexy but I don't think my girlfriend would be happy, I'm supposed to be taking her to meet my sister." He replied

"Well, she's a lucky lady."

"Believe me Y/N, I'm the lucky one in this relationship." He smiled as he lent into the car through my window and kissed me before he walked around and put his bag into the boot and he then climbed in the the seat next to me. I looked over to him and laughed when I noticed the camera in his hand. He smiled and winked at me before he turned it towards himself. I pulled away from the curb and set of on our journey to Brighton where, Zoe and Alfie live.

"So we are finally on the road to my sister's home and with me is my amazing girlfriend who is going to be meeting Zoe for the first time in person. Are you excited?" Joe asked pointing the camera towards me, I nodded and smiled.

"I am, I'm very excited, I like your sister very much and we have spoken a lot over the phone and Skype." I told him and he laughed.

"What about your colab video, are you ready for that?" Joe asked and I nodded again. I pulled up at the lights and stopped. I turned to look at the camera and smiled into it.

"Of course, I get to be in a video with someone who is not you, not that I'm complaining I love you very much Joseph." I laughed when I saw him pout a little. I saw the light turned green and we were once again of on our adventure.

"OK, fine." He huffed.

I smiled at him and lent to turn the radio back and began to sign along to the music. Joe fixed his camera on the dashboard so it faced us and we both just sang along to the music.

Our little sing along soon became a full blown Sugg Sunday version of Carpool Karaoke, we sang along to Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Queen, Guns'N'Roses and even a bit of Madonna. Then Joe plugged his phone it to the stereo and we sang along to anything and everything. We even filmed it so Joe could use it in the Vlog and make a YouTube video out of it.

"You know I love how we could just be hanging out like this and we can just come up with an unplanned Video for Sunday." Joe laughed, "And the viewers think they are the best of my videos too." He laughed.

This was like the 20th video I had been in on Joe's channel since we had started dating a year and a half ago and I loved that he wanted to involve me in his work.

"Oh Y/N it's our song!" Joe yelled turning up the radio that played The Script- Never Seen Anything (Quite Like You).

The rest of the car journey was filled with us singing, Joe singing love songs to me and both of us singing duets, It was around 4:30pm when I pulled up outside Zoe and Alfie's home and before I had the chance to turn the car off the door opened and Zoe came running out and straight to me. I smiled and climbed out of my car and was instantly attacked by Zoe's hugs.

"Y/N, it's so great to finally meet you in person." She squealed. I laughed and pulled away, stepping back a little.

"Same, you're bigger in person." I joked making everyone laugh.

"Y/N, Alfie, Alf this is my Girlfriend Y/N." Joe introduced as he came and stood by me. I gave a little wave and turned to Joe who had stuck his hand in my back pocket and fished out my car keys. He winked as me and walked to the boot of my car.

"How rude." I sulked at him jokingly. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to go through a girls pocket." I laughed.

Joe only smiled and Yelled "I touched the butt!" before throwing my keys back at me and ran off, knowing full well I would chase him.

I ran after him and being as fast as I was I caught up quickly and jumped at him, knocking him down onto the floor. We kind of just stayed there on the floor laughing until I saw Alfie and Zoe walk over laughing.

"Wow, that was...interesting. Joe she's just as mad as you." Zoe laughed offering her hand as to help up. I stood up and smiled.

"Come on, let's get you two inside and settled." Zoe smiled taking my arm and pulling me, towards the house, leaving Joe to grab our bags.

As we entered the house we were met by a small black dog, who ran straight to me and sniffed my shoes.

"Oh, this must be Nala?" I cooed bending down and fussed the dog who barked happily.

"Yeah, she's a little crazy but you'll get used to it." Zoe laughed shooing the dog and leading me into the living room.

"So how was the drive?" She asked sitting by me.

"Oh, it was fun, we filmed a video for Joe's channel and just messed about." I smiled, Zoe was about to say something but we were interrupted by Joe.

"And there, on the couch are my two favourite girls. My Sister Zoe and my other half, miss Y/N." he said pointing a camera at me and Zoe we laughed and blew a kiss to the camera before we got interrupted once again. "So first impressions?" he asked, I shrugged and shook my head.

"We have been here for not ten minutes and most of that was spent chasing you ." I chuckled. "But...i think Zoe is great...she seems to be a hugger." I laughed as Zoe pulled me into another hug.

"I think Y/N is amazing. She's beautiful, funny and she makes my little brother happy." Zoe gushed

"That she does." Joe smiled kissing my fourhead.

"Aww, how cute was that?" Alfie cooed and we all turne2d to see Alfie was also vlogging.

"When did you start Vlogging us?" Joe asked

"Mate, I've had the camera the whole time." Alfie laughed.

"OK, so, Miss Y/L/N, tell me about you?" Zoe requested. I smiled and nodded.

"What you wanna know?" I asked.

"Where you from?" Alfie asked

"Y/H/T, but I moved to London a few years ago."

"How did you meet my brother?" Zoe asked

"Well, we met at pizza hut, he ran into me tipping pizza over me." I laughed. "I was looking forward to that pizza." I pouted.

"OK, firstly, Caspar pushed me into you and Secondly...I replaced your pizza." Joe reasoned making us laugh.

"OK, what made you move to London?" Zoe asked I thought for a second but couldn't think of a reason.

"Honestly I have no idea, something just pulled me there and I never knew what." I shrugged.

"What did you do on your first date?" Alfie asked.

"I took her on a tour of London, we were cliché tourists for the day and we did everything a tourist would do, visited land marks, took photos of everything and then we ate fish and chips." Joe answered, smiling at the memories.

"OK, last question" Alfie told me. "Joe Sugg or Zoe Sugg?" He smirked.

"I can't answer that." I almost yelled.

"Why not?" Joe asked genually curious.

"Because I have VERY different relationships with both, I couldn't possibly choose." I told him.

"ooh, good answer, I like it." Zoe laughed. "OK, I will lake you to your room and we can all head out to dinner, sound good?" She smiled standing up.

"Sure, gives me a chance to change, I've been sat in a hot car, dancing about driving for hours." I told her following her to the guest room.

Joe grabbed our bags and once we entered the room he put the bags on the floor.

"OK, so, where to for dinner?" He asked his sister.

"Oh, we're going to that restaurant we like Y/N you'll love it just dress smart but not fancy" She instructed before leaving us to change.

I searched through my suitcase and pulled out tops, a red flannel and a white t-shirt. "Which one?" I asked holding then up to Joe.

"urmmm, Red flannel, top two buttons undone." he smirked. I laughed and shook my head as I pulled of my current shirt reviling my black lace bra. I peaked up at Joe who starred at me as I pulled on a white shirt that was a little see through and the flannel shirt, top two buttons undone.

"What the hell was that?" Joe asked looking shocked. I shrugged and smiled innocently unbuttoning my jeans and slipping them off revealing a matching pair of pants. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and straightened everything out.

"I got some new underwear, you like?" I asked as I slipped on a pair of black anckle boots and pulled out a red beanie.

"Y/N, that was mean." He sulked, I smiled and walked over. I softly kissed his jaw, then his lips.

"If you're good, I'll let you have a proper look later. I think they look good on my." I smiled pulling away and walking over to a mirror where I topped up my make up.

"I think they would look better on the floor." he mumbled.

"Well, you can decide for yourself later." I winked as I grabbed my phone and walked off down stairs to find Zoe who wore something similar to me except her boots were brown and her flannel was buttoned to the top and pared with a waist coat type thing.

"Oh my god, we need to get a pic Alfie." Zoe laughed when she noticed my outfit. I smiled and nodded holding up a finger. I sorted my hair and put the beanie on as Alfie came laughing.

"Picture?" He asked pulling out his phone, she nodded and pulled me closer to her. We smiled and Alfie snapped the photo as Joe walked in.

"Well, Mr Sugg, don't you look hot." I smirked and motioned him to come closer. "Come get a phone with Zoe and I" I ordered. He nodded and walked over, standing in between Zoe and I and smiled. I felt his hand slip to my butt and squeeze it lightly. I was about to react but Alfie interrupted.

"Wow, Sugg, that hand is a little low." He laughed making us all burst out laughing.

"OK, I want a photo of the both of you please." Zoe called as she walked off to Alfie and pulled out her phone.

I looked up at Joe and smiled. "You really do look handsome tonight." I told him. He smiled down and kissed my forehead causing me to giggle.

"You look beautiful, like always." He shrugged letting his hand rest on the small of my back and pulled me in for a real kiss.

"Awww," Zoe cooed as we pulled away. "You guys are too cute." She gushed.

"OK, let's get this photo then we can go." Joe laughed. He pulled me close and we both smiled at the camera until Zoe said 'done' and I offered to take a photo of her and Alfie.

After the photos were done we left tot he restaurant which we got to fairly quickly. We ordered and about five minutes later mine and Joe's phones buzzed. I looked to see Zoe had sent me the photos Alfie had taken plus a few she had taken of Joe and I that I haden't noticed. One of him kissing my fore head while I smiled up at him and another of us kissing.

I smiled at the screen and lock the phone but I buzzed again and I saw Alfie, Joe and Zoe had tagged me in social media posts.

First was Zoe, who posted a picture of her and I matching outfits, with the caption: Me and @Y/T/N almost matching for our 'double date'. I got to meet her today and I am so happy to meet her. I love too see how happy she makes my brother, @joe_sugg, she really is a keeper.

Next was Alfie: @Y/T/N it is so nice to finally meet you, @joe_sugg never shuts up about you.

Then there was Joe who hap posted two photos the first was of Himself, Zoe and I, all smiling at the camera with the caption: Today with the two most important and amazing women in my life. My amazing sister @zoella and my BEAUTIFUL angle of a girlfriend @Y/T/N. I love you both do god damn much.

The second of Joe's posts was the photo of the two of us kissing, with the caption: The love of my life, the only girl to ever steal my heart @Y/T/N I love you baby girl, to the end of the universe and back. I've never seen anything quite like you tonight.

I smiled up at them and post a pic of Joe, Zoe and I with the caption: I met my boyfriends sister today, @Zoella, you are the only person in your family I was worried about meeting. Joe looked up to you and I knew I needed you to like me so he could be happy. Thank you for being so supportive of us and welcoming me into your home.

I locked my phone and looked up at everyone and soon we were all eating and talking the night away until we went back to Zoe and Alfie's and went straight to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 862 172
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ The desire to see memories in advance Or A book with all of my future story ideas ...
1.4K 18 22
Just some imagines for some multi-fandoms Please feel free to make requests, even if the fandom isn't listed, I will tell you if I know enough about...
48.9K 798 48
imagines for: ~ 13 Reasons Why ~ Riverdale ~ The Maze Runner ~Teen Wolf ~ Shadowhunters ~ Harry Potter ~ Marvel ~ DC ~ The Umbrella Academy ~ Julie...
177K 1.8K 127
I'm just gonna write some imagines... They are focused on both fictional and real people like Loki, Lucifer Morningstar, Steve Harrington, Taylor Swi...