From Sensei to Daddy☽Kakashi...

By wifeofthesixthhokage

Ever since you'd been lately assigned to Squad 7, you'd had a small crush on Kakashi-Sensei, even though you'... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

IX

61.8K 1.7K 2.7K
By wifeofthesixthhokage

(Edited and Republished)

Ninja Pups in Training

"I don't want to do this anymore, Kakashi. It hurts." You whined as another bead of sweat formed on your forehead.

Kakashi smiled from his spot above you. "Come on you're so close. Just a little bit more." He encouraged. "You want to work with the puppies don't you?"

With a grunt you used the rest of your strength to lift the bar up and off of your chest into the air, your arms were shaking as you held it up.

"299." Kakashi said calmly watching you bring it down and back up. "300. Good job." He grinned as he grabbed the bar from you and put it on its resting place. "You finally successfully benched 550 pounds."

   You sat up, shook your arms then frowned, "Yeah, but did you have to spot me like that? It's weird."  You motioned at how he stood, above you with you laying in between his legs.

"What? I like to see you struggling for your breath under me. All your cute expressions and noises... it turns me on." You could tell that under the mask he was smirking.

You felt your face grow hot from the comment. "Oh shut up, Kakashi. You're such a pervert." You said playfully pushing him off of you so you could get up. You looked at the large mirror on the wall of the gym and started to fix your hair.

"Nervous? "He asked as he watched you through the mirror.

You looked at his reflection, "About what?"

"The puppies' first mission."

"I'm not worried about them. I'm more worried about seeing Tsunade. I swear she's on to us Kakashi."

"I doubt it. And even if she was, we haven't done anything wrong."

"We almost did. We should be more careful. I-"

"You should be less tempting." He muttered under his breath. Silence followed.

"I don't want you to get in trouble." You looked at his reflection, your (E/C) eyes filled with worry.

"You shouldn't be worried about me." You could tell he was smiling through his mask. "Now let's go before we end up late." He started towards the gym exit.

You got up from the bench and followed him. "Look at you telling me to hurry like you've never been late."

He held the door and allowed you to walk past him. "I don't want my bad habits rubbing off on you. You've already been reading my books behind my back. And all throughout the night at that. You must really find them interesting."

You felt your cheeks grow hot with embarrassment. "It is interesting. In ways your perverted minded wouldn't understand. I'm just reading it for the plot."

Kakashi chuckled, "That's what I said when I was caught reading my first dirty book."

"Kakashi, you disgust me." You said giving him a dirty look.

"You know you love me." He said smiling.

♡♡♡

"Kakashi, (Y/N). You two are late." Tsunade said as she stared at the two of you as she stroked her pig, Tonton.

"I'm sorry. We got caught up training. Lost track of time." Kakashi said from the back corner of the room, hands in pockets, back against the wall.

"Training." She echoed, her voice full of suspicion, her caramel eyes went from Kakashi to you. "How do you like the one-on-one training with Kakashi, (Y/N)? Is it to much to take?"

You stiffened and the dirty thought of what you were pretty sure she meant. "It's great. I've learned a lot of new jutsu, gotten stronger. Hopefully I'm keeping up with the boys and staying ahead of Sakura."

"The boys?" She echoed.

"Well, yeah. Naruto, who's off with Jiraiya, and Sasuke who'll be back."

The Hokage hummed, she intertwined her fingers and rested her chin on them. "So what did you two want again?"

You swallowed nervously, you felt her eyes slowly burning a hole in you. "Well, a few weeks ago, for my birthday, Kakashi got me a box of puppies that we are currently training to be ninja hounds. I would like a C-Rank mission to test them out."

You felt Kakashi's hand on your shoulder, he knew you were getting nervous. "Nothing serious, maybe a missing cat. A fat one."

"Mm, let me see what I have." She put Tonton down, then opened one of her drawers and brought out a fat file. She plopped it on her desk. These are all of the missing cat claims, from just today." She flipped it open, "I'm starting to think we need to do something about those cats before they take over the village." She flipped through the files slowly.

"Here, a fat cat went missing last night. His name is Makoto, he's light brown and has green eyes." She handed you a piece of paper, with the cats information.

You scanned over it quickly. "Thanks Tsunade, we won't let you down." You smiled.

♡♡♡

   "It says on the file Makoto, likes to hang out down by the pond. Should we check it out?" You asked Kakashi as you read over the information outside Tsunade's office.

"It's your mission, I'm just here for advice." He said as he pulled Icha Icha out from out of thin air.

You rolled you eyes at him as you performed the hand seals. Tiger, Snake, Dragon, Dog. "Summoning Jutsu!" You yelled and slapped your hand against the floor.

A puff of smoke appeared followed by the tips of little puppies. Your eyes widened as the smoke cleared revealing eight puppies. Two Rottweilers, one chubby and one small, two Shiba Inus, one orange and one black with brown spots, a small black maltipoo, a Shikoku Ino, a dog that looked most like a wolf, a Great Dane and a small hairless dog that you couldn't figure out what it was.

"Eight ninja pups reporting for duty!" The small black one, Tsuki, squeaked melting your heart.

"They are so cute." You whispered to yourself as you watched them in awe. "Okay, pups we got a cat to look for-"

"A cat?!?" Rippa, the orange Shiba Inu, interrupted with a smile on his mouth. "My mom said cats are fun to chase."

"My mom said that cats were dangerous and that I should stay away from them until I was older." Kyojin, the white Great Dane, said nervously, her long legs shivering.

"You're the biggest one here. You have literally nothing to be scared of. If anything Kiken, should be the scared one." Shi, the Shikoku Inu, said in her deep cold voice mentioning the small hairless dog.

"Okay okay. Shhh. Guys let's focus. The Hokage gave you guys this mission, so it's very important. So I need you all to sit."

  The puppies instantly sat down quickly l, their eyes set and focus on you.  "Thank you. A cat named Makoto who might be at the pond and we need to find him. Kiba, Shi, and Tsuki, I need you girls to sniff around and find your way to the pond then search for signs of Makoto." The three of them nodded. "The rest of you are in charge of fetching and returning Makoto with out harm, that means Kuma and Hayai needs to be gentle."

The two Rottweilers wagged their tails happily. "Is this because we killed that kid's hamster?" Kuma, the fatter of the twins smiled.

"Yes, Kuma, yes it is." You paused for a second as you remembered the traumatic event. "Anyways let's go pups. Don't forget to work together." With that the puppies took off with the trackers in the lead.

"Pakkun's taught them well. They're heading in the correct way, they know how to follow a scent properly." Kakashi said as the two of you supervised from behind.

  "Pakkun helps train them?" You asked not taking your eyes off the pack of playful puppies.

  "Yes, he helps with the thinks that we can't explain in depth like tracking and how to attack. We are just in charge, when they are around you, you are the alpha."

A bunch of small howls sounded from the puppies, "We're here." Shi said in her emotionless voice. "The pond is downhill from here.

You looked down to see a small pond with a little dock, on the dock was a cat. "Okay, guys huddle up." You said as you bent down to the puppies level. "Down on that dock is our target. I need the fetching team to sneak down them and corner him on the dock."

  "What if he jumps into the water and swims away?" Kuma, said from you left, he was snuggled against you like you were a pillow.

  "Don't be stupid. Cats can't swim." Rippa said from your right, he was always snuggled against you.

  "Hey be nice." You scolded. "I doubt that he will purposely get in the water but if he does I want, Kiken to stay out of the water. He isn't the best swimmer."

"What about the trackers?" Tsuki squeaked. "Do we get to help?"

"I want you guys to take a break, but be ready just in case Makoto takes a run for it." The three girls nodded. "Okay pups get to it."

And with that they stalked into the bushes. "Here kitty kitty." Kiken taunted as they followed.

♡♡♡

"That didn't take as long as I thought it would." Kakashi said with his nose in his book.

You smiled, "Yeah they did great." You looked back at the pups, half of them were soaking wet. And Makoto, the cat, was just as soaked. He squirmed around as Kyojin held him in her mouth. "Who new that cat could swim like a fish."

"Yeah, that was a huge surprise." Kakashi said as he slammed his book closed. "And you did great with them today. Quick thinking, strategies, being able to keep up with Shi, Tsuki and Kiba when Makoto ran into the streets." He turned to you, his one eye shining, "I've taught you well."

"You've done more than that Kakashi. And you know it. I can't wait until I can repay you." You winked at him causing him to blush lightly. "But until then let's return this cat." You turned to face a small house. "Kyojin, come on." You called as you walked up to the door.

The door swung opened just before you could knock. "Makoto!" A small girl cried as she pulled the cat from the Great Dane's mouth and hugged it tightly.

An older woman followed, and five other cats followed. "Thank you for returning him, my daughter and my other cats, Haruka, Rin, Nagisa, Rei, and Sousuke, were just worried sick."

'Why do those names sound familiar?'

"It's no problem, it was just a job. I-"

"I like you dogs." The little girl said as she tugged at your clothes.

"Thank you." You smiled down at her and her bad grammar.

She motioned at you to come down at to her ear. You bent down and she cupped her hands over your ear. "Your boyfriend is cute." She said then looked at Kakashi.

Author's Note: Okay, first off I am so so so sorry for the super late update.

And second off thanks for 25K+ views and 1K+ votes! I love you guys so much! I really appreciate all the votes and the follows.

Third off, sorry for this probably really bad filler chapter. I just wanted to write about puppies. I like puppies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 13.3K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...
65.9K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
64.3K 1.5K 25
COMPLETED Naruto and sasuke basically don't like each other. But when their new assignment makes them travel further than ever before, gay panic hun...
6.3K 113 30
Sasuke x FEM! reader book, hope you like it! ♦UPDATES: 1-2 chapters a day♦ ♡750-2000 words per chapter♡ ~I do not own any naruto characters in this s...